ANONYMOUS: "The Plan" is now live. Phase 1: Initiated. War against the System

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Originally posted by haarvik
Geez, some people really are naive aren't they? Go to Whats My IP? it will even show where you are located on a map, and is generally considered to be accurate within 25 feet!

OK, I went to the site, and it is exactly like I said

Lol don't look up your ip.. Just go to www.whatismyip.com... and the number that pops up is your ip address lol you might want to look in to how ip addresses work. The ip that your using is assigned by your local network ie your router.. however your router has an ip address to that is assigned by your ISP this is what can be tracked.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I don't see this movement achieving anything (other than some entertainment and some annoyance). Their message is extremely vague, and people will easily jump on the bandwagon as it sounds appealing. But when you ask 1000 people what exactly is "wrong" you will get 1000 different answers. Nobody will be able to explain what this is really about and what exactly should happen, so nothing will happen.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever

Originally posted by prolific

reply to post by prolific

This is exactly why I think we need to cut off the instruments of apathy.
In my mind he's saying, "If I ignore it, it will go away"
and I love how he ignored my info about it being his router IP

it stands as a great metaphor of how unaware people are in reality compared to how unaware they are of the digital environment they reside in

they don't seem to know whats going on anywhere....

I don't like to dish out harshness but you clearly are the one who doesn't understand whats going on anywhere.
If you were to read up a bit, you would see that I admitted to not seeing that.
edit on 15-6-2011 by prolific because: (no reason given)

I'm very well aware that I don't know everything, but dishing out harshness isn't going to help me learn either.
I stand by my opinion that too many people, alas the majority, prefer ignorance and/or denial.

If you thought my comment was directed at you, my fault for quoting? I apologize for the mixup - I should've known better cause I get confused on multi-quotes sometimes also.
For the record, it was OptimusSubprime who I think doesn't know whats going on.

If you still think I missed something ♥ please direct me - I am so willing to learn. I promise.

Your comment only proves I don't know whats going on with quoting

Hehe
, well then I must say I am very sorry

All this arguing gets to you after a bit

My quoting skills need to be upped to as well then.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx

The thing that makes this laughable is that you are trying to downplay a change they are trying to evoke. Instead of sitting here, paranoid about them tracking your IP, why don't you actually do SOMETHING. I am tired of reading threads of people saying, oh TPTB are going to get us, etc. THEY HAVE NO POWER UNLESS WE GIVE IT TO THEM. So why not try?

Why are people under the assumption that their IP address is so significant? The IP address doesn't tell anyone anything of significance about your location. Especially if it is a private network, which most are. My IP address is 192.168.4.10 Do you know how many 192.168.4.10 IP addresses there are out there... MILLIONS.

Hahaha. Your IP tells everything. Your router assigns you an IP, the 192 one is just within your own network.

Your ISP logs who is using what IP and at what time. All the authorities need to do, is figure out the ISP for the IP (not hard) and ask them.. and they probably don't even need a subpoena.

If only it were that easy. I am more concerned about my MAC Address than my IP. Yes authorities can do what you claim... I'm talking about Mr. "I think I'm a hacker", and the fact that he can't do anything with the knowledge of your IP address.
edit on 15-6-2011 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PheonixOD

Originally posted by PheonixOD
reply to post by The Empty Skies

And it's not a clown mask, it's a Guy Fawkes mask. I trust I don't have to explain who Guy Fawkes was, or the reason the mask was used in V for Vendetta, which is what inspired Anonymous' use of the mask.

The infamous Guy Fawkes plot to blow up the English Parliament. Actually an institutional false flag plot used as a pretext for war with Spain. Official history still repeats this deception. source
edit on 15-6-2011 by PheonixOD because: (no reason given)

Don't state that like it's a fact. It's a theory.

I'll agree that the incident was definitely used to fuel the anti-Catholic sentiment in England at the time, and could indeed have been a false flag attack, but it will never be proven.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I am ready and I always have been. Bold statement I know but it's the truth. However I shall not visit that website, never. I do not need to register on a website to know that I am ready for whatever is coming and nore should they need us to.

David.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

♥ No hard feelings, it took me a few tries to realize why you were attacking me, when previously I thought we were all on the same side

I really appreciate your apology as well - I wonder if Optimus can ever admit that he doesn't know everything, and apologize along with us ♥

I can't believe he's still trying to convince us 192.168.4.1 is his internet IP

Even my 17 year old giggled at that one
edit on 15-6-2011 by Forevever because: I misspelled

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Of course you should worry about your MAC. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't worry about your IP. They can track it down to the very router you're using. They're going to arrive at the person's house that pays the bill of the internet you're using, most likely.

www.whatsmyip.org... - this website narrows down your location, and it's not even asking the ISP for direction.

I didn't see your edit. oh well.
edit on 15-6-2011 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx

The thing that makes this laughable is that you are trying to downplay a change they are trying to evoke. Instead of sitting here, paranoid about them tracking your IP, why don't you actually do SOMETHING. I am tired of reading threads of people saying, oh TPTB are going to get us, etc. THEY HAVE NO POWER UNLESS WE GIVE IT TO THEM. So why not try?

Why are people under the assumption that their IP address is so significant? The IP address doesn't tell anyone anything of significance about your location. Especially if it is a private network, which most are. My IP address is 192.168.4.10 Do you know how many 192.168.4.10 IP addresses there are out there... MILLIONS.

Hahaha. Your IP tells everything. Your router assigns you an IP, the 192 one is just within your own network.

Your ISP logs who is using what IP and at what time. All the authorities need to do, is figure out the ISP for the IP (not hard) and ask them.. and they probably don't even need a subpoena.

If only it were that easy. I am more concerned about my MAC Address than my IP. Yes authorities can do what you claim... I'm talking about Mr. "I think I'm a hacker", and the fact that he can't do anything with the knowledge of your IP address.
edit on 15-6-2011 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

Woooow you are ignorant.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

This is exactly why I think we need to cut off the instruments of apathy.
In my mind he's saying, "If I ignore it, it will go away"
and I love how he ignored my info about it being his router IP

it stands as a great metaphor of how unaware people are in reality compared to how unaware they are of the digital environment they reside in

they don't seem to know whats going on anywhere....

I don't like to dish out harshness but you clearly are the one who doesn't understand whats going on anywhere.
If you were to read up a bit, you would see that I admitted to not seeing that.
edit on 15-6-2011 by prolific because: (no reason given)

I'm very well aware that I don't know everything, but dishing out harshness isn't going to help me learn either.
I stand by my opinion that too many people, alas the majority, prefer ignorance and/or denial.

If you thought my comment was directed at you, my fault for quoting? I apologize for the mixup - I should've known better cause I get confused on multi-quotes sometimes also.
For the record, it was OptimusSubprime who I think doesn't know whats going on.

If you still think I missed something ♥ please direct me - I am so willing to learn. I promise.

Your comment only proves I don't know whats going on with quoting

Wasn't me, I had nothing to do with this conversation.

link   

Geez, some people really are naive aren't they? Go to Whats My IP? it will even show where you are located on a map, and is generally considered to be accurate within 25 feet!

You're wrong.
Perhaps you're just not understanding the way ip addresses work ?

As an example:
"What's My IP" is not only wrong about my location within 25 feet, it's not even close within 25 miles.

My ip location is showing where my service provider is... which is no where near my actual physical location.

link   

Originally posted by PheonixOD
Anonymous have certainly got some balls but expecting the people to rise up and take on the evil rulers of the world might be pushing it a bit. Its an easy thing for them to ask while they are hidden away behind their secret servers. I think the video made some good points though.
edit on 14-6-2011 by PheonixOD because: (no reason given)

Give me the resources and ill start today!!!

I know plenty of people that JUST NEED THE MONEY TO , ya'know, prepare

cant go to a gun battle with chopsticks

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591

Might wanna google what's my ip before being so sure of this lol

OK, here it is again.... lol

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM

P.S. if theres any kind souls living comfortably who can afford to donate me some survival gear, tools etc it be most grateful, even a survival "fund" so i can buy a gun off some dodgey geezer down the road

living in britain ain't good when we are (mostly) unarmed and the government have fighter jets and choppers!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Stop using ip look up lol

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I´m so f*cked if tshtf. I have a pretty good plan about the upcoming zombie apocalypse but i guess i need to stockpile weapons sooner as i thought. Stupid germany and its law about weapons.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge

You're wrong.
Perhaps you're just not understanding the way ip addresses work ?

As an example:
"What's My IP" is not only wrong about my location within 25 feet, it's not even close within 25 miles.

My ip location is showing where my service provider is... which is no where near my actual physical location.

No I actually do. Simple site mixup. Can't remember the site offhand, but there are a couple that WILL pin your IP right down to your house, I know I've used them before to track hacker attempts. Besides, anyone with that amount of prowess isn't going to be giving up their IP. They are going to use a proxy or anonymizer via a wi-fi connection so they are not tracked. It's the stupid users who are wannabe hackers that get caught.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Might wanna google what's my ip before being so sure of this lol

OK, here it is again.... lol

LOL, funny how you just managed to slide that in between two of my comments.

Thank f**k that I can't be tracked by the secret law society bastards

WE WILL PREVAIL

THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS FALLING

YOU SEE IT EVERY SINGLE DAY

WE ARE LIVING IN EXCITING TIMES

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HIGH

# THE SYSTEM

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Wasn't me, I had nothing to do with this conversation.

Your IP address was the ENTIRE point of that conversation

My IP address is 192.168.4.10 Do you know how many 192.168.4.10 IP addresses there are out there... MILLIONS

You're right - 192.168.1.1 is the default IP address for every WIRELESS ROUTER
Its your internal networking IP
It has NOTHING to do with your Internet IP

If you log into your router settings and go to the "status" page, you'll find your internet IP - I checked my own and it matches 100% with this page - www.whatismyip.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Stop using ip look up lol

I know, I know... but the point needs to be made.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join