It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS: "The Plan" is now live. Phase 1: Initiated. War against the System

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Wasn't me, I had nothing to do with this conversation.

Your IP address was the ENTIRE point of that conversation

My IP address is 192.168.4.10 Do you know how many 192.168.4.10 IP addresses there are out there... MILLIONS

You're right - 192.168.1.1 is the default IP address for every WIRELESS ROUTER
Its your internal networking IP
It has NOTHING to do with your Internet IP

If you log into your router settings and go to the "status" page, you'll find your internet IP - I checked my own and it matches 100% with this page - www.whatismyip.com...

Sorry, I misunderstood

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy
I´m so f*cked if tshtf. I have a pretty good plan about the upcoming zombie apocalypse but i guess i need to stockpile weapons sooner as i thought. Stupid germany and its law about weapons.

Same as you mate

Ive known this sh*ts coming for yearrsss

Can get a gun illegally in the UK pretty easily but it costs big bucks maybe 100-300 GBP for a basic one, and that sucks

I dont wanna be kicking myself in the head later saying "you should have done this, should have done that"

I NEED TO PREPARE SO BAD

We just creep closer, and closer and closer

Not afraid though

Ill take my own life before I ever take the vaccines with nano-chip technology and mercury inside
yum yum

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
For the good of this thread i purpose all ignorant comments made by optimussubprime be ignored
Nvm he finally got it
edit on 15-6-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
Sorry, I misunderstood

I doubted that I'd ever hear you say that
Thank you for proving me wrong

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

You're wrong, so it really doesn't, especially twice.

Let's move on, please.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591

Originally posted by haarvik
Geez, some people really are naive aren't they? Go to Whats My IP? it will even show where you are located on a map, and is generally considered to be accurate within 25 feet!

OK, I went to the site, and it is exactly like I said

Lol don't look up your ip.. Just go to www.whatismyip.com... and the number that pops up is your ip address lol you might want to look in to how ip addresses work. The ip that your using is assigned by your local network ie your router.. however your router has an ip address to that is assigned by your ISP this is what can be tracked.

Yes, I know... I was making a point about private IP addresses. You can configure your router to mask your internet IP, it isn't that hard. I'm not talking about a run of the mill Linksys router (which technically isn't even a router) I have a Cisco router in my home, and it is configured quite nicely, and I'm not worried about it.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591

Originally posted by haarvik
Geez, some people really are naive aren't they? Go to Whats My IP? it will even show where you are located on a map, and is generally considered to be accurate within 25 feet!

OK, I went to the site, and it is exactly like I said

Lol don't look up your ip.. Just go to www.whatismyip.com... and the number that pops up is your ip address lol you might want to look in to how ip addresses work. The ip that your using is assigned by your local network ie your router.. however your router has an ip address to that is assigned by your ISP this is what can be tracked.

Yes, I know... I was making a point about private IP addresses. You can configure your router to mask your internet IP, it isn't that hard. I'm not talking about a run of the mill Linksys router (which technically isn't even a router) I have a Cisco router in my home, and it is configured quite nicely, and I'm not worried about it.

Lol you still have no idea what your talking about. Only you and people on your network can see the private ip.
edit on 15-6-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
FFS please Optimus just be quiet! You only make it much worse.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy
FFS please Optimus just be quiet! You only make it much worse.

Lol you would think one would stop digging

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by reassor
reply to post by EspyderMan

yeah its for ads - i skeemed futher into the code and they already have iframes with google ads code

so it just like another money maker - "hey we will destroy the system in 1 year but click our ads cause we need money to do so"

It's so obvious it's intent, it sickens me people can't put two and two together so easily. This is quite obviously some sort of joke/game.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by prolific
The thing that makes this laughable is that you are trying to downplay a change they are trying to evoke. Instead of sitting here, paranoid about them tracking your IP, why don't you actually do SOMETHING. I am tired of reading threads of people saying, oh TPTB are going to get us, etc. THEY HAVE NO POWER UNLESS WE GIVE IT TO THEM. So why not try?

Why are people under the assumption that their IP address is so significant? The IP address doesn't tell anyone anything of significance about your location. Especially if it is a private network, which most are. My IP address is 192.168.4.10 Do you know how many 192.168.4.10 IP addresses there are out there... MILLIONS.

You have failed the internet, try again

Second..

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The system is controlled by TPTB ( Rome ) and the Revolution can only be won if '' We are One ''.

Anonymous could now act as the cement that will bind us together, as engaged citizens of the world, we must stand up against the secret society of the Roman Empire and our rights for Freedom !

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aec979907db1.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 15-6-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Awesome! I had some discussion on a german board and it looks like everything is just peachy in good ol germany.
Damn i wish i were a politician. You can pretty much do anything what you want to your people and they are still going to believe you. I missed my chance. Noooooooooooooo.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I have the utmost respect for those who engage in the debate through peaceful protest, confronting their representatives (as ATS has recently done), running for office or engaging the public on the Internet. I have nothing but disgust for groups like Anonymous who hide and attempt to force what they want on others through illegal and immoral means.

Groups like this help out the dark elements in our government and society by lending credence to their assertion that their opponents are crazed lunatics. They do far more harm than good. These attention seeking little brats need a good old fashioned public spanking. They represent nobody but themselves and the tiny number of groupies they have amassed from among those as childish and irresponsible as they are.

A forum like this where we can discuss things in the open in an anonymous manner and research the world around us is a valuable tool and leads people to participate in other ways; that is a good thing. This idea that Anonymous will ever accomplish anything other than disgusting decent people and harming everyone by adding to the costs of doing business is juvenile at best. They are common vandals and thugs, nothing more.

But then we have always had these radicals among us who never develop critical thinking skills and engage in these acts that amount to childish temper tantrums. Some, who in my day were the equivalent of Anonymous are right now advising the President and working inside the highest offices in government. That irony is not lost on me. When these types of people do get real power, they never fail to abuse it.

I'm sure some are in fact just children treating this like an adolescent fad, but they share equal guilt. No doubt at the top levels there are scheming adults using these young people as pawns. I'd not be at all surprised if some involved behind Anonymous are in fact in positions of power. I'd almost bet that people like Ayers and his ilk are in fact involved in leading these groupies around by their noses. They were sneaky little creeps back in the 70's and no doubt are sneaky little creeps now.

First and foremost they help no one, they accomplish nothing of merit and they never will. They act as Judge, Jury and Executioner and if that does not offend everyone, something is terribly wrong. They were not elected and they are not legally empowered to pass judgement on anyone, nor are they even remotely qualified to do so. Lynch-mobs are always a bad thing, even if their cause seems justified. Those pulling the strings always have ulterior motives; always.

....end rant....

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
i swear to god, if i go to that website and i see ads then i will declare war on anonymous.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by morder1

I have the utmost respect for those who engage in the debate through peaceful protest, confronting their representatives (as ATS has recently done), running for office or engaging the public on the Internet. I have nothing but disgust for groups like Anonymous who hide and attempt to force what they want on others through illegal and immoral means.

Groups like this help out the dark elements in our government and society by lending credence to their assertion that their opponents are crazed lunatics. They do far more harm than good. These attention seeking little brats need a good old fashioned public spanking. They represent nobody but themselves and the tiny number of groupies they have amassed from among those as childish and irresponsible as they are.

A forum like this where we can discuss things in the open in an anonymous manner and research the world around us is a valuable tool and leads people to participate in other ways; that is a good thing. This idea that Anonymous will ever accomplish anything other than disgusting decent people and harming everyone by adding to the costs of doing business is juvenile at best. They are common vandals and thugs, nothing more.

But then we have always had these radicals among us who never develop critical thinking skills and engage in these acts that amount to childish temper tantrums. Some, who in my day were the equivalent of Anonymous are right now advising the President and working inside the highest offices in government. That irony is not lost on me. When these types of people do get real power, they never fail to abuse it.

I'm sure some are in fact just children treating this like an adolescent fad, but they share equal guilt. No doubt at the top levels there are scheming adults using these young people as pawns. I'd not be at all surprised if some involved behind Anonymous are in fact in positions of power. I'd almost bet that people like Ayers and his ilk are in fact involved in leading these groupies around by their noses. They were sneaky little creeps back in the 70's and no doubt are sneaky little creeps now.

First and foremost they help no one, they accomplish nothing of merit and they never will. They act as Judge, Jury and Executioner and if that does not offend everyone, something is terribly wrong. They were not elected and they are not legally empowered to pass judgement on anyone, nor are they even remotely qualified to do so. Lynch-mobs are always a bad thing, even if their cause seems justified. Those pulling the strings always have ulterior motives; always.

....end rant....

How do you propose we bring about change.. It most certainly won't come from "debate through peaceful protest, confronting their representatives (as ATS has recently done), running for office" your vote doesn't matter.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by morder1

Agreeeeddc

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

Peaceful protests don't work. If you were around during the 60's you'd know this. Look how many people protested Obamacare, yet it passed. The only thing these thugs will respect is a show of force, unfortunately. If you don't want that, then you have to start the change at home, and spread it like a disease. Grass roots, in your community. Until we band together and show our resolve, and also show what we can do at a locl level, they will ignore you and do business as usual. It's either that or to arms!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by truetrigger

This whole thing makes me feel like a frog in a pot of slowly boiling water.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PheonixOD
Anonymous have certainly got some balls but expecting the people to rise up and take on the evil rulers of the world might be pushing it a bit. Its an easy thing for them to ask while they are hidden away behind their secret servers. I think the video made some good points though.
edit on 14-6-2011 by PheonixOD because: (no reason given)

Depends what your definition of "balls" is. Posting anonymously behind the ATS server requires no balls or effort. This revolution is simply one of awReness.

Once a critical mass of the 99% wakes up and realizes that we will no longer tolerate being abused by the 1% no amount of guns or web bots or TSA agents can stop us.

It's too late for TPTB. We have already passed a milestone. The next twelve months will see an unheralded number of govt officials breaking ranks and rafting each other out in a pathetic attempt to save themselves from the inevitable prosecutions that shall follow the global awakening.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join