It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS: "The Plan" is now live. Phase 1: Initiated. War against the System

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Ok so earlier I was reading alot on here about anonymous being govt/cia whatever... After watching this video I would have to deny any of those claims...They suggest getting your green thumb with gardening, being self reliant, moving away from FIAT currency and moving to precious metals... Which is everything I stand for, and have been working towards myself...

So in other words you are saying that it is beyond the intelligence community to provoke malcontent and uprisings throughout people that are willing to listen to a message.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SocietysKillSwitch
Ok guys I will start by saying personally I support anon BUT in this instance im for the first time a bit wary of them. The reason is that they have pretty much setup a web-site in which they say you register for and be part of forums to help out and such. Well this is a double edged sword irdear........ They could be setting up possibly revealing every IP address that visited the site and possible future resistance members, to any government agency that either A) Raids and steals the info... B) Hacks the info.... C) Moles the info out (AKA a rat).

Im for securing the future and I think compromising the people in this world that have the balls to really stand up and fight is a bad idea. Also before I head out I would like to point out that im very aware how "good" they are at what they do networking wise but as the old saying goes.... Theres always going to be someone whos better.....

Im just waiting and seeing where this goes before my piece becomes part of the board.

You do have a good point, why would anonymous want us to register, when they stay anonymous. I myself am an Oath Keeper, and have no intentions on hiding my alliance, or my beliefs, ever. You all can stand by me in the revolution, I sure won't be anonymous, I'm almost positive, I'm already flagged anyways, so lets get this fight on!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Remeber all it takes is one person. If you stand up against something others will follow.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I agree with everything that Anonymous is saying but im starting to get slightly suspicious of their intentions. I am now finding myself thinking is Anonymous a false flag operation ?

Their demands are far to unrealistic, there is no way they are going to overthrow the rich elite through repeated attacks over the Internet. As far as i can see the end result of their actions will be a complete lockdown of the Internet and an end to the free flow of information. This is exactly what the rich elite have been wanting for years. Up until now the government have not been able to lock down the net because everything that goes on is down to individual users but this could all change if an organized group started making serious trouble for everyone. Im saying "lock down" and "not shut down" theres no way the powers that be could turn off the Net without the whole world going crazy but they could be forced into seriously regulating what people do and how they do it.

With "Anonymous" making serious waves then anyone who seeks to be anonymous on the web will be instantly demonized. It is a classic false flag technique that has been used for 1000's of years dating right to back to Roman times when Nero demonized the Christians . The clever thing about sophisticated false flag operations is that most of the people taking part in them don't understand the true motives behind the groups actions.

Think about it , you were the government and wanted to shut down the free flow of info on the net how would you do it?

- Start up a group of hackers.
- Give the group a name so that everyone associated with it would be demonized by membership alone.
- Make that group famous.
- Start with low level attacks that make the group popular to gain support and membership so that 99.9 % of the people who are a part of it realy think they are working for the good of the people.
- Publicize future attacks so the world knows who to blame when they happen.
- Start to scale up the attacks to the point where the government HAS to do something about it once and forall.

As far as i can see this is standard false flag procedure. I dont want to stop them but i am worried we are all being very short sighted here. History has a lot of valuable lessons to teach us , we all have to understand the logical conclusions of these actions. I really hope i am totaly wrong but as intelligent people these are questions we need to be asking.
edit on 15-6-2011 by PheonixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by PheonixOD

But you forgot one little thing. If they shut down the internet there would be riots in the streets and could easily lead into a civil war.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

You summed it up perfectly. Everything has a beginning and an end and this has only one place to go. History teaches us this.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy

But you forgot one little thing. If they shut down the internet there would be riots in the streets and could easily lead into a civil war.

Why because people don't get to play WOW or Everquest Online?

The poster was not talking about a complete shut down of the net, I think they are referring to a tightly controlled web. Which, if you look in the right place right now, is on the horizon.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by Perfectenemy

Why because people don't get to play WOW or Everquest Online?

The poster was not talking about a complete shut down of the net, I think they are referring to a tightly controlled web. Which, if you look in the right place right now, is on the horizon.

You are really underestimating desperate people. Let me rephrase my sentence. There could be riots and civil unrest in the streets. I´m curious how all of this is going to unfold and just observe.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
HHHmmmmmm

There is saying " never try and blagg a blagga "

and this is exactly what this is trying to do......
Come and join our group?..... yeah right.

let me just try and have a glimpse at a possible outcome .....

I join....
My I.P. is then flagged ( even more than it prob is already ) ( i love the piratebay!! )
When or if a cyber attack occurs again then said flagged I.P.'s are located and little men with blue lights and nice hats knock on my door.....
The group is portrayed in the media as a nasty terrorist group who is costing Jo Bloggs X amount of money in cyber security
For the safety of Jo Bloggs money and security of nations and banks the interweb is restricted
All freedom of speech which we have open to us now is extremly limited as web sites will have to pay for this extra security
Websites shutdown and people can not access valuable information and a more rounded view of current events

the revolution dies and people will eat the news the msm gives them..... because there is no other voice......
People then go back to buying the value deal at mcdonalds and watching X-factor on ice.....

thanks..... but no thanks.

This may be a bit far fetched?
but if it is possible?..................

Then i think it best to take a pass.....

don't try and blagg a blagga r kid......

If they'd just stayed " Anonymous " ......... then my spidey sense wouldn't be tingling .....

what next?

A subscription fee??....lol

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

This is how every rebellion begins, with a few people standing up and leading the way. The next part is the most important however, the strong need to stand up and follow. If they don't then the weary and down trodden will never rise up. Hopefully we'll get some of that "change" Obama promised out of this whole deal.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

If thats what they want, then im sure they will get it...

Like I said earlier... I havent gone to the website mentioned in the video, I dont need another outlet to talk about stuff on, I have ATS for that... I posted because I liked the message in the video, if it has some backwards purpose, then that is beyond my control

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
As an ancestor of mine said (William Wallace) You may take my life, but you'll never take my FREEEEDDDOOOMMM!!!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Don't think our government has'nt been monitoring the MiddleEast uprisings and how the communications went through the internet to talk to each other.

They probably have a whole wing at the pentagon dissecting options and protocols.

The U.S. legal Department already knows what verbage must be used to justify a "shutdown."

Terrorists ,Act Of War... You know...THOSE kind of words.

Oh..They're already starting... hmmmmmm......

Is this the beginning of the end of free speech...AND? We can blame Anonymous and Wikileaks?

How convienient....... Same Bu**shi* another angle to take away rights...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik
As an ancestor of mine said (William Wallace) You may take my life, but you'll never take my FREEEEDDDOOOMMM!!!!!

To bad freedom is an illogical axiom.

To have freedom someone else has to lack it. It is how the world operates and nothing is too far different then the days of old.

Wallace (As portrayed by Mel Gibson) was unrealistic in his aim which was reflected in real life as well:

When do we get our Freedom exactly?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle
Well that would make a dual declaration from both parties... TPTB just stated, under the US, inc. pseudonym, that cyber attacks are an act of WAR.

Well, the government would call eating cherry pie an act of war if it got in the way of their plans.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

You are really underestimating desperate people. Let me rephrase my sentence. There could be riots and civil unrest in the streets. I´m curious how all of this is going to unfold and just observe.

If there is, then it is by design.

I'm still not sure how riots would happen over legislative changes to cyber laws though. Most people don't even notice new bills pass. It takes about 5 to 10 years before people start noticing the effects.

Look at:

-The deregulation of banks circa '00 (Housing Market Crash '06),
-Just about every War (+5 years)
-Minimum Mandatory Sentences [drug wars]... California having 40,000 prisoners without room for them...(Decades later realized)

The list goes on and on.

And all this "TPTB" nonsense does is confuse people, making people believe someone is going to knock on your door, take your guns, your kids and tell you your not allowed to travel. It deflects from the subtle changes that actually do take place.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

So I guess Anonymous is really Glenn Beck?!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The whole thing sound like another John Brown episode. Slaughtered in the armory because the army of people he was trying to help never showed up and he took the heat.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Gutless cowards take a stand, somewhere .....if not there then here do something besides talk.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
As I read the entire thread I came up with 2 thoughts

1. The best place to hide is in plain sight.
2. If I wanted to get the sheeples attention, I'd find a way to shut down their internet.

In trying to do my part, I've shared a lot of the invaluable information obtained through ATS (and other places) and attempted to put it into undeniable form (cause most people I know, will only believe it if it comes from CNN or Fox or Wiki...)

But I can't force people to read it or pay attention.

If people losing their "freedom" online, makes them wake up and go "WTF!!"
Mission accomplished.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join