ANONYMOUS: "The Plan" is now live. Phase 1: Initiated. War against the System

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
i swear to god, if i go to that website and i see ads then i will declare war on anonymous.

The adds are there because the hosting company provides them.
This isn't their own personal paid for board. It's free.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

The truth here is that you should not have to be worried about it. Nobody should fear people who claim to be for the public good. Just that alone exposes Anonymous for what it really is. The fact that they want decent people to fear them should define them.

Those who exact change for the better do so openly and in the light of day. Those who have to hide because of their criminal activities are of no use to anyone, no matter their claimed goals.

Anonymous is just a group of anarchists like those that have plagued every generation. When they do get power they abuse it and always have some grandiose excuse for their activities. They never give a damn about unintentional victims and react badly when confronted with truth and facts.

Our hero's get up and go to work every morning. They work to improve society and participate in the system. They vote, run for office, drive their Representatives nuts with questions and demands for explanations. They hold those in power accountable for their actions in a public legal manner. Hero's do not hide.

The irony of a group named Anonymous who's main goal is attention should not be lost on anyone. Like that puppy that follows you home, if you ignore them they will go away and find other ways to get the attention they crave. A trip to a psychiatrist would not hurt them either.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Hang on........

Is this a Trap ?????????

Is this a Rival to ATS and alternative news posting ?????

Is this a genuine attempt at collective will and action ?????

PDUK
edit on 15-6-2011 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

You are terribly wrong. Real change does come from using those methods. People have become cowardly is the real problem. We here in the US anyway have a system that allows us to make change if we just participate. Sadly the most vocal people I know can't be bothered to interact with their Representatives and just pay lip service.

We end up controlled due to apathy. How many Parents do you suppose teach their children how to participate? Most or damn few? Damn few I think. Who's fault is that? Ours!

No government can stand up to a united people. That is a simple fact. People are dictated too because they allow it. That is also a fact.

We are manipulated by keeping us divided because the "Bad Guys" know that united we are too powerful for them to control. Divide and conquer has been the method of control since the first Tribal Witch Doctor stirred up one village to attack the other.
edit on 6/15/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik
Peaceful protests don't work. If you were around during the 60's you'd know this. Look how many people protested Obamacare, yet it passed. The only thing these thugs will respect is a show of force, unfortunately. If you don't want that, then you have to start the change at home, and spread it like a disease. Grass roots, in your community. Until we band together and show our resolve, and also show what we can do at a locl level, they will ignore you and do business as usual. It's either that or to arms!

serious issues with the quote function again - mb2591 was responding to Blaine91555 who was responding to Morder1

I think your comment goes to the middle contender

My comment to Blaine is also that peaceful protests seem to do absolutely nothing - they barely get news coverage these days - I do agree that there will be "negativities" thread into the whole Anonymous concept - but those of us who have the specific goal in mind of "making a change" should be able to distinguish between the good aspects and the abusive ones.

Should be able, not will be able.

Um... in case I'm failing in my words, couple hypothetical scenarios

If someone hacks into the Red Cross, fiddles around, causing millions of people to suffer, then claimed to be Anonymous - this would totally go against the message intended and would obviously be a "copy cat".

From the Red Cross website:

The American Red Cross can provide two types of assistance after a disaster – hard and soft.

Hard assistance provides material items and may include feeding, shelter, clean-up kits, comfort kits and financial assistance.

Soft assistance minimizes immediate disaster-caused suffering through listening, guidance, advocacy, and counseling

Why would anyone mess with that? Doesn't make sense

On the other hand...

If someone hacks into a bank ats link using a method that would leave a 5 year old unimpressed, then claims to be Anonymous - that would definitely fit into the idea of:
WAKE UP, you're not as safe and secure as you think you are
(for the record I haven't gone back to the thread to see if it was claimed, thats why this is a hypothetical scenario)

From all I've seen and heard about Anonymous, this seems to be the exact message they're trying to convey. The purpose of remaining anonymous for whoever originally came up with this idea, is because no credit should be taken for something that we should all be doing. Becoming aware of things we don't think affect us, when they absolutely do.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by mb2591

You are terribly wrong. Real change does come from using those methods. People have become cowardly is the real problem. We here in the US anyway have a system that allows us to make change if we just participate. Sadly the most vocal people I know can't be bothered to interact with their Representatives and just pay lip service.

We end up controlled due to apathy. How many Parents do you suppose teach their children how to participate? Most or damn few? Damn few I think. Who's fault is that? Ours!

No government can stand up to a united people. That is a simple fact. People are dictated too because they allow it. That is also a fact.

We are manipulated by keeping us divided because the "Bad Guys" know that united we are too powerful for them to control. Divide and conquer has been the method of control since the first Tribal Witch Doctor stirred up one village to attack the other.

I'm part of the USA and I know that everyone in every school I've been to has been taught how to participate.. May I point out that here in Texas we were passing a law to tone down the abusiveness of the tsa and were threatend by a no fly zone..

Maybe anon is attempting to unite everyone giving people something they can relate to
edit on 15-6-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Well! it's getting people to hit the site. I can't even get into it because it's so bogged down.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I firmly believe in the fact that we all need to become more self reliant. The first thing that needs to go is the big idiot box that most of us sit in front of and waste hours at a time watching absolute garbage. I also feel that I can take part in Phase 1 on my own without subscribing to anything. Each person needs to take initiative to get things started not just wait for the revolution to start and then join in. My plans are already in place and have begun. The most important thing is to make the first step no matter how small.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Ask yourself why they don't work. You will find apathy at the heart of the problem. One tiny group of people taking it upon themselves to dictate through cyber-violence to others how things should be is not the answer, anymore than one tiny group of ideologues controlling government is an answer.

Look at what happens here. The Tea Party good or bad are doing it the right way and they are having some success whether you agree with them or not. They actually got people in office who share their views. No single minded group will ever get exactly what they want and that is a good thing. We are diverse in our wants and needs and one group cannot and must not ever have the power to lord over others. People who I don't agree with must have the same voice I have or it's all for nothing.

Right now the Partisans who care more about rooting for the home team than the results are the problem. Those who follow blindly anyone with an (R) or (D) following their titles allow them to control us. It is no accident they keep us at each others throats all the time. That they replace one hate with another. Racism is almost gone so the pit the rich against the poor, they engage in race baiting and fear mongering. All of that is to control us and if we are so stupid we allow it, we deserve the results.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591
May I point out that here in Texas we were passing a law to tone down the abusiveness of the tsa and were threatend by a no fly zone..

Excellent real life example of how a peaceful protest failed.
Thanks for the reminder!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I do hope that any uprising with Anonymous IS PEACEFUL. Again I make a point to state that all events should be PEACEFUL. Those with peace, have the moral side of things. With some of these videos, Anonymous seems vengeful, and negative for some strange reason. NOT COOL. I don't agree that any use of force to accomodate these ideas, is a good idea, and would totally misinterpret the overall message. I do agree that some postive change would be good, and that TPTB can incorporate that change, and people providing messages around the world is really powerful emotionally for inner human being in us all. Who knows maybe there will be NWO, that will actually be a good POSTIVE thing (instead of the negative thing that many people think of). Why are we separted into so many countries with wars/battles, when we are all Human Beings? Division equals conflict. The more division you can create, the more conflict you will have. Maybe a NWO is just what this plant Earth needs. Ideally this will be a "war" with the mind and other people's minds, and how in general people view the world (instead of with more guns, and more conflict)

With all that said, check out the WAYSEER Manifesto below and ENJOY

(Lyrics from VID above - Below

ATTENTION: All you rule-breakers, you misfits and troublemakers - all you free spirits and pioneers - all you visionaries and non-conformists ...
Everything that the establishment has told you is wrong with you
- is actually what's right with you.

You see things others don’t. You are hardwired to change the world. Unlike 9 out of 10 people - your mind is irrepressible - and this threatens authority. You were born to be a revolutionary.

You can’t stand rules because in your heart you know there’s a better way.

You have strengths dangerous to the establishment - and it wants them eliminated, So your whole life you’ve been told your strengths were weaknesses - Now I’m telling you otherwise.

Your impulsivity is a gift - impulses are your key to the miraculous,
Your distractibility - is an artifact of your inspired creativity,
Your mood swings - reflect the natural pulse of life, they give you unstoppable energy when you’re high and deep soulful insight when you’re low,
Been diagnosed with a "disorder”? That’s society’s latest way to deny it’s own illness by pointing the finger at you. Your addictive personality is just a symptom of your vast underused capacity for heroic, creative expression and spiritual connection. your utter lack of repression, your wide eyed idealism, your unmitigated open mind - didn’t anyone ever tell you?! these are the traits shared by the greatest pioneers and visionaries and innovators, revolutionaries, procrastinators and drama queens, activists on the social scene, space cadets and mavericks, philosophers and derelicts, business suits flying fighter jets, football stars and sex addicts, celebrities with ADD, alcoholics who seek novelty, first responders - prophets and saints, mystics and change agents.

We are - all - the same - you know
‘cuz we’re all affected by the way -
‘cuz we’re all attracted to the flame -

You know in your heart that there's a natural order to life,
something more sovereign than any man-made rules or laws could ever express.

This natural order is called "the Way."

The Way is the eternal substrate of the cosmos. It guides the very current of time and space. The Way is known by some as the Will of God, Divine Providence, the Holy Spirit, the implicate order, the Tao, reverse-entropy, life-force, but for now we’ll simply call it "the Way." The Way is reflected in you as the source of your inspiration, the source of your passions, your wisdom, your enthusiasm, your intuition, your spiritual fire - love. The Way takes the chaos out of the Universe and breathes life into it by reflecting divine order. The Way, when experienced by the mind, is genius, when perceived through the eyes is beauty, when felt with the senses is grace, when allowed into the heart ... is love.

Most people cannot sense the Way directly. ... But then there are the Wayseers. The keepers of the flame. Wayseers have an unexplainable knack for just knowing the Way. They sense it in their very being. They can’t tell you why or how they arrived at the right answer. They just know it in their core. They can’t show their work. So don’t ask. Their minds simply resonate with the Way. When the Way is present, so are they.

While others are blind to it, and society begs you to ignore it, “the Way” stirs you inside. Neurological repression blocks most people’s awareness of the Way - censoring all thoughts and impulses from the unconscious is their prefrontal cortex - the gestapo of the brain - nothing which violates its socialized programming even gets through; but your mind is different. your mind has been cracked wide open to the Way - by some miraculous genetic trait, some psychotropic chemical or maybe even by the will of your very soul, your brain’s reward pathways have been hijacked - dopamine employed to overthrow the fascist dictatorship of your prefrontal cortex - now your brain is free of repression, your mind free of censorship, your awareness exposed to the turbulent seas of the unconscious - through this open doorway divine light shines into your consciousness showing you the Way. This is what makes you a Wayseer.

90% of human civilization is populated with those who’s brains are blocked to the Way. Their brains are hardwired to enforce the social programming indoctrinated since birth. Unlike you they cannot break out of this programming, because they have not yet experienced the necessary revolution of mind. These programmed people take social institutions and rules very seriously. Society is full of games programmed to keep peoples’ minds occupied so they will not revolt. These games often cause sick fixations on peculiar protocols, power structures, taboos and domination - all subtle forms of human bondage - This distinct form of madness is not only tolerated by the masses but insisted upon. The programmed ones believe in rules so forcefully they become willing to destroy anyone who violates them.

Wayseers are the ones who call their bluff. Since Wayseer minds are free to reject social programming, Wayseers readily see social institutions for what they are - imaginary games. Wayseers comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable. Helping those who are lost in these games and refuse to help themselves is a calling of many Wayseers. Since Wayseers are the ones who keep contact with the original source of reality - they are able to disrupt societal conventions and even governments to realign humanity with the Way.

The Wayseers are an ancient lineage. A kind of priesthood - carriers of the flame - ones "in the know." There must always be Wayseers to reform the dizzying psychotic spinning gears of society - giant mindless hamster wheels obscuring the pure blue sky, keeping humanity shackled in a darkened cage - so Wayseers are called - to shed light on the madness of society - to continually resurrect the timeless transcendent Spirit of Truth -

Wayseers reveal this divine truth by devoting themselves to the birth of some creative or disruptive act expressed through art or philosophy, innovations to shake up industry, revolutions for democracy, coups that topple hypocrisy, movements of solidarity, changes that leave a legacy, rebellions against policy, spirit infused technology, moments of clarity, things that challenge barbarity, watersheds of sincerity, momentous drives for charity
‘cuz we’re all affected by the way -
‘cuz we’re all attracted to the flame -

This is your calling, Wayseer.
You’ve found your tribe.
Welcome home..

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
yet the most popular viewed vid on youtube today is this:-
Jojo - Marvin's Room (Can't Do Better) ♪

The world is too far to be saved.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Ask yourself why they don't work. You will find apathy at the heart of the problem. One tiny group of people taking it upon themselves to dictate through cyber-violence to others how things should be is not the answer, anymore than one tiny group of ideologues controlling government is an answer.

Look at what happens here. The Tea Party good or bad are doing it the right way and they are having some success whether you agree with them or not. They actually got people in office who share their views. No single minded group will ever get exactly what they want and that is a good thing. We are diverse in our wants and needs and one group cannot and must not ever have the power to lord over others. People who I don't agree with must have the same voice I have or it's all for nothing.

Right now the Partisans who care more about rooting for the home team than the results are the problem. Those who follow blindly anyone with an (R) or (D) following their titles allow them to control us. It is no accident they keep us at each others throats all the time. That they replace one hate with another. Racism is almost gone so the pit the rich against the poor, they engage in race baiting and fear mongering. All of that is to control us and if we are so stupid we allow it, we deserve the results.

I actually do NOT disagree with most of your points - but you're missing the fact that SOMETHING has to give - SOMETHING has to happen - and nothing ordinary is going to cut it

I also agree our laws are put into place so that things can be changed peacefully - and I'm the first one to admit that I'm not too bright at comprehending politics - but what I do know is that there is absolutely NO ONE on the ballot that represents me - the existing parties oppose each other - but never on the things I care about

maybe the things I care about are petty, I'm not going to list them because I know I'll be judged - but the point remains - voting for the lesser evil, is still voting for evil - and neither of those parties are going to allow someone with radical ideals to get on the ballot

Maybe Anonymous isnt the ultimate answer - but it is at least a start, an effort to pull people out of their apathy, see whats going on, then make up their mind if they want to be part of the change

I have the same fear as you, that it'll end up being a power trip - but if we understand the fundamental idea behind it NOW instead of waiting for it to get big enough to be corrupt - we as individuals can guide it

Getting to the individuals is more difficult - it takes something that affects many for even one person to see it

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The plan is now alive.... Uhhh lol

Normaly one makes a plan and then takes action.. not the other way around

Sounds to me these ANONYMOUS want chaos in the streets.. with no real objective
looks like guys fighting police in the video.. and want us to do the same ? police are also people with a job, kids and family, and they are making sure there are things as laws.. if there where no laws.. we would have raped and killed our self. or hiding in caves with big pointy sticks.

I would like to hear what these ANONMYNOUS are really up to.. or if they even know it themself.

My guess would be just another pack of angry young teenagers.. crying about everything, without doing anything

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

Anonymous has no power. They operate outside the law and hide behind keyboards. I don't buy it.

I interact with my Representatives often and get responses, how many actually do that? I'm in a dispute with our Mayor right now and whether I have an impact is not the point; if enough do the same it will matter. I actually like this Mayor, but I don't agree with half of what he does.

When people let political parties do their thinking for them they become part of the problem. I'm always accused of being a Republican among other things
even though that could not be further from the truth. Why? Because people are programed to the point they think that they must follow some political party and they cannot be free thinkers who agree with no political party. Our children need to be taught to stand up for what they believe, not what some group of questionable people at the head of a party believes.

No they are not taught to think in schools. They are indoctrinated into others beliefs and never taught to develop their own beliefs. They are educated to be good little government employees or follow from the rear of the bus in large corporations. They are not taught to be entrepreneurs and set their own paths, nor are they taught that they have power as individuals.

It is no accident that those with means don't let their children anywhere near a public school. Look at Obama who placed his own children in the best schools money can buy. Then after entering office he ends the program in DC to allow poor children to attend the same schools his children do. That is no accident. His kids are being taught to be critical thinkers and lead and he and those like him don't want them exposed to the peasants he pretends to represent.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

looks like guys fighting police in the video.. and want us to do the same ? police are also people with a job, kids and family, and they are making sure there are things as laws.. if there where no laws.. we would have raped and killed our self. or hiding in caves with big pointy sticks.

I would like to hear what these ANONMYNOUS are really up to.. or if they even know it themself.

My guess would be just another pack of angry young teenagers.. crying about everything, without doing anything

Yea they want chaos.. Or maybe they freedom and fairness of opportunity. Who cares if they are young teenagers or not that doesn't matter what matters is the message of freedom for all that they are spreading. (btw I doubt they are young teenagers as hacking is a skill that takes years to learn and be decent at)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

reply to post by mb2591

Anonymous has no power. They operate outside the law and hide behind keyboards. I don't buy it.

I interact with my Representatives often and get responses, how many actually do that? I'm in a dispute with our Mayor right now and whether I have an impact is not the point; if enough do the same it will matter. I actually like this Mayor, but I don't agree with half of what he does.

When people let political parties do their thinking for them they become part of the problem. I'm always accused of being a Republican among other things
even though that could not be further from the truth. Why? Because people are programed to the point they think that they must follow some political party and they cannot be free thinkers who agree with no political party. Our children need to be taught to stand up for what they believe, not what some group of questionable people at the head of a party believes.

No they are not taught to think in schools. They are indoctrinated into others beliefs and never taught to develop their own beliefs. They are educated to be good little government employees or follow from the rear of the bus in large corporations. They are not taught to be entrepreneurs and set their own paths, nor are they taught that they have power as individuals.

It is no accident that those with means don't let their children anywhere near a public school. Look at Obama who placed his own children in the best schools money can buy. Then after entering office he ends the program in DC to allow poor children to attend the same schools his children do. That is no accident. His kids are being taught to be critical thinkers and lead and he and those like him don't want them exposed to the peasants he pretends to represent.

Anon is a false-flag creation to justify clamping down on the net.

Period

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I was there nameless, I disappeared and observed. I am here once more...awakened and ready.

Anonymous has been here before too; remember, remember the 5th of November, the gun powder plot and all. Are there hints in the video? Three sections – American, Arabic and London.

America?
Arabic?
London: Charles & Camilla, Big Ben, the Bridge, the coffee cup, the shirt, tattoos and finally the tunnel – I’m familiar with the tunnel.

Anonymous, how can we know if your message is truly ours? I too am unable to dream.

Eyeball.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Yea they want chaos.. Or maybe they freedom and fairness of opportunity. Who cares if they are young teenagers or not that doesn't matter what matters is the message of freedom for all that they are spreading. (btw I doubt they are young teenagers as hacking is a skill that takes years to learn and be decent at)

I'm 21 I know lads half my age that can hack (I can;t hack BTW)

Thats what happens when you leave a bored kid with a computer who has HOURS of time

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM

I'm 21 I know lads half my age that can hack (I can;t hack BTW)

Thats what happens when you leave a bored kid with a computer who has HOURS of time

Yes, TPTB want chaos

"Order out of chaos" is their motto

Just thikn of all the "uprisings" in the arab, african and south american world
And the protests in the "western powers"

They are disciplining us with chemtrails

Excuse the typos, rushed post!

new topics
top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join