It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutatismutandis
First off I would like to apologize to anyone I may offend with this post, as it is not my intentions in any way. To start I must first ask everyone a question: why would any advanced culture, that has the technology to survive exploration of vast galaxies and can do things far beyond our comprehention, have any need to come here simply to start problems?

I see this argument quite often, and it's not without merit; however, I believe it is a mistake to think if these entities are real, and if they truly are that advanced, that we'd be able to comprehend what their intentions are. If they are extraterrestrial then it's important to consider that it is widely believed now that once a civilization reaches a high enough level they can be effectively considered immortal, and thus would operate on a time-scale that is inconceivable for us. If they are interdimensional, or at least have interdimensional, or multidimensional qualities, it could possibly make it even more difficult to understand what their reasons are for being here.

We tend to view our technology as a massive achievement and allow it to shape our notions about what is possible. In the past century we've gone from having the most basic flying machines to now having space planes and many other "exotic" vehicles, but interstellar travel still seems daunting. Imagine now a group that builds upon this technology for a million-plus years (depending on your universal-view this may call for some suspension-of-disbelief), perhaps travelling from realm to realm, or galaxy to galaxy would then become as convenient and commonplace as getting in your car to drive to a park.

Your initial point though actually was one of the considerations that helped lead to the formation of the extradimensional, or interdimensional hypothesis because when you take this view then it is easier to see how the Ufo's could be here so often and for seemingly pointless ends, as J. Allen Hynek, astronomer and Project Bluebook member puts it: "A few good sightings a year, over the world, would bolster the extraterrestrial hypothesis—but many thousands every year? From remote regions of space? And to what purpose? To scare us by stopping cars, and disturbing animals, and puzzling us with their seemingly pointless antics?"

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SincerelySarcastic

So now the truth is revealed this is a post thats really about Satan and Demons not really about UFO's and Aliens time after time they keep bringing up God and Satan and Demons .. where is the connection to Aliens in the Bible I wish the OP would show me a scripture that says Aliens are demonic IN THE BIBLE?? if they cant do that what the hell .. So sad .. watching vids like a brainwshed scared Christian ,, but really this must be a seperate sect that I have never heard of ?? cant even think who would even bother with this ??

Man when will some people get off the Satan kick??? Who the hell is Satan?? some carachter from the Bible ,,,and if thats true there sure are a lot of Satans running around ..

Charles Manson, Jeffery Dahmer, Serial killers . mass murders Osama,... Loughner

Power of Phrophecy
www.texemarrs.com...

Jeffery Dahmer ...Visions
visionsmagazineonline.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Right. They are scared that if Aliens are in fact from another planet it will forever Debunk Religion and show its based on NO truth what so ever. So they need an excuse to still try to persuade people these Fairy Tales are based on truth. Its a sad sad plan that has indeed failed.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

Crikey. That was a tough thing to watch.

He reminds me of an old track by Biafra's Lard, 'Hellfudge.'

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zeno87

The dialectic of former CIA "spook" J. Allen Hynek, is just another one of his pointless diatribes against ET's and there other-worldly craft.

Foofighter's

Erno86

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

I could say the same to you!

Maybe you're scared that aliens are demons.I'm not saying it's true but,what do we know?We don't know squat!It's all theories.

The bible backs up the Satanic agenda being pushed on people today though!

Satan is Evil!

"Why does God let Satan be Evil"?

Are you going to blame God for everything?The bible says God couldn't control Satan!'m not saying God letting people die is right..but who knows what happens when we die?Maybe to God dying is just a second step in life?

And I can't believe people would actually say they would rather side with Satan!

And yes this has EVERYTHING to do with religion!Look at all the holy wars!Do you think all those people are "crazy"?

That's why they put out all these cool looking electronic gadgets to keep you occupied from what's really going on!

You call it fear mongering?Other people call it warning!What about all the terrorist fear mongering the government puts in our heads?

Sorry,I'm straying,but if these things aliens/demons/spirits or whatever are real then who's to say God and Satan aren't?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

When i first heard this theory months ago i was scared because i actually believed it. But as i started to look into the matter i found holes in the theory thus my current opinion with it.

What ever these things are we dont know what they want with us. Hopefully we do find out in our life time.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

That was an honest answer.

So what were the holes you found in it?I still haven't made up my mind to what I believe yet.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I'm hard pressed to find anything else to say other than LOL. Some here really need to take some time out, pop and see the doc for some pills and go get a little education.

This is almost as bad as the bible and people attempting to make you believe there is an invisible man up there who just so happens to give a damn about what you do from day to day, yet still manages to watch every other person on this planet and STILL forget that some of us need more proof than just a book and some long tales.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hey man, what ever floats your boat, and helps you sleep at night

Yea there may be some evil ET's, but there are good ones.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Ok look at it is this way..

UFO's have been seen through out history, the oldest interpretation of a UFO is 29,000 years ago ( WAY before the Bible said the world was created) Why wouldnt Satan do this when we didnt know better? And better yet wouldnt you think God would know about something like this if people are seeing things 29,000 years ago? That doesnt make sense, and alot of things in Religion doesnt make sense but i digress.

Also Demons are Spiritual, they cant be seen with the naked eye the only way they can become physical is to inhabit a body (according to Religion) BUT Aliens can be seen and touched. Being Spiritual and being Physical are 2 different things. Demons and Angles are spiritual thats why we dont see angles flying around. Aliens and UFO's are physical thats why we see them, and are actually able to tape them some people have claimed to touch them. People say that spiritual things can be seen and thats true to an extent. They cannot manifest enough to be seen as clearly as i can see this computer, my TV or my Mother. When people see Ghosts its always transparent. And if Demons are one in the same they couldnt be manifesting into something that can be clearly seen because they are spiritual. And if they could manifest into physical flesh and blood Aliens why are these so called Demons inhabit a body when Demonic possession happens?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
When it comes to 9/11 - evidence is essential, and web sites are created detailing the proof and evidence. Without evidence there would be NO movement.

When an ex girlfriend comes to you with court papers, demanding 800 a month for "your" child, you would DEMAND proof!

Our society is reliant on evidence and proof... Nothing is believed unless it is vetted and evidence is shown....

Yet somehow, someway, people grasp on to this ultimate lie, and just buy it hook line and sinker.

An old book, long ago written, is believed word for word...like ...well like, it was proven...

A woman comes home pregnant, the husband knows it isn't his....... "Don't fret" she says "Its the lord's baby" - really? wha wha what? There is no way she was just a whore that couldn't keep her legs closed... or heaven forbid she was raped... Either way, I would need proof it was gods baby... Heck, first, I would need to see proof of this "god"

There is Zero proof of god.... ZERO proof of demons ...... ZERO proof of angels... Very shady proof of aliens, yet we are going to leap past all critical thinking to discuss if Aliens (unproven) are actually Demons (unproven) ....

People may say the planet is doomed for one reason or another... I choose this thread and the delusional posts, as my sign that humanity is SCREWED!!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
And yes this has EVERYTHING to do with religion!Look at all the holy wars!Do you think all those people are "crazy"?

I'll just let you know the Anicent Astronaut Theory has a lot more base, evidence and theory than such claims as Demons because someone says so. You can see carved on caves creatures with big heads, egyptian symbols with aircraft among them and many other cases , drawings, scripts describing such thing. Why a light in the sky, strange boats and people with wings would be a poor description of a high tech entity? - Because in the same fashion native Americans called the trains 'iron horses' as they had no other words to define them? Same can be said about the Bible's stories which means they may be true but written in this way just to be understandable?

The Lacerta story which is a possibility, we can't call a fact, says (and it has a lot of truth in it, Im more willing to believe that happened):

The humans of your series were very frightened when they observed our battles and they wrote it down in form of religious myths (their mind was not able to understand what was really going on.) The "Illojiim" - who appeared as "gods" for the sixth and seventh breed - told them that it is a war between good and evil and that they are the good and we are the evil race. This depends certainly on the point of view. It was our planet before they arrived and before they started their evolution project with your kind. In my opinion, it was our right to fight for our planet....During the time from 4,900 years ago to today, many other alien species arrived the planet (some of them used the old teaching and programming of your mind and "played" again God for you)

To me the asteroid killing dinosaurs is just as unknown and uncertain as the above, but not more true than the Lacerta story. Scientists can make conclusions on true facts (like how objects from space can destroy life on a planet) but that doesn't mean it was a meteorite just because they so, it is to accept a theory not that it is the absolute truth, no one can say if it was so.
edit on 16-6-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The planet is screwed because Humans are stupid as hell. We havent evolved much after being here for 100,000 years.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by Erno86

Originally posted by HolyandClean
reply to post by purplemer

You just have to look at all the signs around you.. then you will know for certainty that God exists. Dude, if you really research what's going on, I mean REALLY RESEARCH this stuff, you will start to believe in God. 83% of all people that find out the truth start to follow God.

Too follow your "God" would take people down the dark path to pure evil.

What are you talking about??

The 10 commandments say things like love your neighbor, don't kill people... etc...

Yea man, those are some pretty evil concepts right there, good thing we don't all abide by those crazy evil rules.

I'm sorry, but holyandcleans idea of a God, and his evil religion-[whatever it is,] is to vilify ET's and there Starcraft.

So, I'm not going to let him trash and put spin, with his verbal bullying on innocent ET's that I treat as my Gaods; without a justifible verbal response.

I don't think that your God, or any God wrote the Ten Commandments. I think it was just a bunch of hokey Catholic Christians, trying to put some morals into their new-found religion.
edit on 16-6-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 16-6-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 16-6-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

An eloquent song in these trying times.

Many thank's, and thank's too Jello Biafra: One of the greatest singers and songwriters of all times.

Biafra ROCKS!!!

edit on 16-6-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean
reply to post by Gazmeister

You can ignore all this evidence i'm posting all you want. lol.

How can the space aliens be evil when they don't believe, or participate in any evil doings themselves.

Prove me wrong, I highly doubt that you can, because you have yet to provide any tangible forms of evidence that that they do.

Why are you talking about space aliens when the entire premise of the thread is that there are no space aliens here on Earth? Seriously, why are you talking about space aliens?

"How can the space aliens be evil?" What space aliens!?!?! They are not space aliens here on Earth, they are demonic/extradimensional entities.

Okay, avatar Bams,

Besides your "demonic" statement, what the heck is the difference, whether they are flesh and blood aliens, or extradimensional entities does not make much difference too me at all. The Et's could have sent there robots, instead of themselves, because it might be more convenient and much safer.

The ET's just might communicate through there robot's, using some form of ghostly form of laser holograph imagery.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 15-6-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

You're still assuming that there is an actual space alien presence here on Earth for some reason.

There is a huge difference between actual space aliens and extradimensional entities who were created by God to be on this same planet as us to begin with, just above us in a higher realm/dimension.

The ET's could have sent their robots? lol, what ET's are you talking about? Which planet and star system are they from?

The ET's are from a star system, that is the furthest away from you.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
inter dimensional beings maybe? things like magic excetera could maybe for want of a better word " tune" into the frequancies in which these other beings exsist i too have done a whole lotta reading into this subject and i personally think that we are in fact living in a multiverse and one of the alternative realities is that of aliens living here on earth and sometimes we see the effect of the frequancies of the two seperate realities colliding like 2 radio channels that are close together . maybe the same applies to the multiverse maybe when we spot ufos we are seeing an overlap of realities and when alistair crowley summoned up the so called demon maybe his so called magic was creating that overlap maybe the aliens can do this at will !!

dunno just an idea

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Basically its like this, seemingly big universe (really its a hologram primitive form of a holographic tv and entanglement implies our sense of space is a perception), where we all spend time, developing, growing up, from spirit form to soul form which is a birthing process of becoming Love, Goodness, Peace, Unity, Kindness, Equality and Can Never Harm Anything. This is the process of growing up, leaving diapers behind basically.

And to think we're all there is, is not only nonsense but a very small box to trap consciousness in, which we're meant to grow and progress, both in awareness and love.

The universe is peopled by many civilizations that went past our levels of discord to unity and got it together so corporally there are many more advanced than we are, but not all on our channels, some are, and we all have spent time in the cosmos on this journey.

This test is within the structure of choice, middle ground between negative muddied up existences and the positive loving eutopian ones, the division point between light and dark.

So naturally there are sides surrounding us, and they're not all Demons.

We have alot of growing up to do, our poopy diapers need cleaning up.
edit on 16-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
Are you going to blame God for everything?The bible says God couldn't control Satan!?

If God can't control Satan and stop him from messing with people, then God isn't much of a God.

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59 >>

join