It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

Everything you just posted is TRUTH.

your absolutely right on this. i actually just registered just so i could reply to this post. There is more than enough evidence that this is true. There is a reason why the Jerusalem UFO was so close to the Dome of Rock. "UFOs" are both physical and Spiritual things.

The USA gov is promoting these things as vehicles which some probably are but made in the USA. But for the ones that defy logic and the laws of the Material realm this are Demonic. Remember the Black guy that can summon "UFOs" by "praying" to his god Yahweh??In the video they say he prays in HEBREW "wink wink" get it? the Kabbalah! Ancient Jewish Mysticism. In the books for this , now popular religion they can Summon Demons. If you dig deep enough this is what the Freemasons do as well. this is the reason with the dis info in Hollywood to implant in your heads that theses are Aliens, or Space ships.

This false prophet inst special he just has knowledge on the occult. But still keeps the deceit by claiming their space ships.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Good post and clear example ..most of us have been frustrated with the OP for failing to provide evidence '

If in fact I was to believe that my neighbor was telling me all these things and showed me videos and such books and other hearsay stuff ...I would look and see and then make a rational opinion..

with this I cant . because its out of context the OP don’t understand that ..

true many Christians may think orbs or any spiritual manifestation such as ghosts are demons ..
what does this have to do with UFO's ??? or ET's /Aliens

ET's are not fallen angels or demons they are Extraterrestrial’s

ex·tra·ter·res·tri·al [èkstrə tə réstree əl]
adj
outside Earth: existing or coming from somewhere outside Earth and its atmosphere
n (plural ex·trater·res·tri·als)

alien: a living being that comes from outside Earth, especially in science fiction

UFO’s

unidentified flying object: a flying object that cannot be identified and is thought by some to be an alien spacecraft

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

yup I went and peeked at that thread so IMO
I figured as much ,, only thing is the OP/he & supporters to this .. fails to back up absurd comments like JFK the statement that JFK has a connection in this ..hmmm what is the connection???? lots of words being tossed out but when you ask for proof you get zero .. that tells me that someone is seriously making up a bunch of BS

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

I dunno...Holes as in how Demons are lost evil souls who can only enter bodys....But ET''s can be seen and touched. Your trying to make new rules to this fairy tales by saying they can transform into Space ships. Do you realize how down right silly that sounds. Another hole is that UFO sighting predate when the Bible says the world is created also. Come back to the real world.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

On this subject, I highly recommend the following video titled, UFOs ANGELS & GODS. It covers a wide area of scripture and history that suggests that UFOs... at least some portion of them, are fallen angels.

It's about an hour and a half in length but, if you don't have that much time to devote, I suggest picking it up around the 50 minute mark. Prior to that mark, it is somewhat a review of the ancient astronaut theories and such, which many of us are already familiar with.

I'll try an embed for the video but if that fails, I'll add the link below.

(Vimeo video embed failed - see below)

www.thinkagainproductions.com...
or
vimeo.com...
edit on 16-6-2011 by redoubt because: edit

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

P43 post by Diplomat

NSG52 true believer in Aliens and UFO’s
My reply:
“Well people that work at Area 51 seem to have a clue as to how these aliens can help us
Through advanced technology ..learning how to exist on other planets .. Learning how it may be possible in the future to trap magnetic field energy we know its there but we don’t know how to contain it .. Aliens may have knowledge of using energy as a healing tool that’s being looked into right now in the medical field

Divine Transmissions
remembertobreathe.com...

Healing through applying Universal Life Force Energy (Reiki)
reiki.7gen.com...

Well God hasn’t stopped many things either why is he not stopping all the floods and earthly disasters?? What’s he waiting for ??

Has anyone ever stopped a war or killing and this you should know that the religious holy wars went on for years why how come ??

Where was God protector of all to help when nuclear bombs were dropped on hundreds of thousands of innocent Japanese people?”

By Diplomat
How can you say aliens are here to help us? No space aliens have helped humans on Earth at all, ever.

Why didn't they stop multiple floods and disasters in antiquity that killed tons of people?

Where were these space aliens who are here to help when nuclear bombs were dropped on hundreds of thousands of innocent Japanese people?

Where were these aliens when 3,000 innocent people died on 9/11?

Need I go on with a thousand more examples?

Give me a break, if there was a race of advanced extraterrestrial beings here on this planet we would all know about it, because the world would be a better place and they would have ACTUALLY helped out. They would give us free energy, they would end poverty, end corruption and greed, etc. They ain't here.

By NSG52
IMO
Oh but we cant know about it as it is all top secret only the advanced scientists are handling all that .. that’s why we are all wondering why they wont disclose the real truth.
Watch an see its coming the true UFO disclosure ..it’s not far so be ready

UFO Flight Characteristics ~ Right Angle Turns. p1 by Karl 12
www.abovetopsecret.com...

JKROG08's Collection
www.thelivingmoon.com...
edit on 16-6-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
reply to post by 547000

I dunno...Holes as in how Demons are lost evil souls who can only enter bodys....But ET''s can be seen and touched. Your trying to make new rules to this fairy tales by saying they can transform into Space ships. Do you realize how down right silly that sounds. Another hole is that UFO sighting predate when the Bible says the world is created also. Come back to the real world.

Then why can aliens be cast away just like you would cast away a demon?

Who said they fly space ships? Isn't it more likely that these space ships are government projects? Besides which some UFO sighting break the laws of physics. I find it highly suspect that some people can channel ETs just like they can channel spirits.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

reply to post by 547000

Then why can aliens be cast away just like you would cast away a demon?

Who said they fly space ships? Isn't it more likely that these space ships are government projects? Besides which some UFO sighting break the laws of physics. I find it highly suspect that some people can channel ETs just like they can channel spirits.

That isnt true for everybody. My grandmother told my dad to do it a few times but it didnt work at all.

But if you look at ancient times you will see that the Ancients saw something flying space ships.

Care to prove that we can channel ET's?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

If you still haven't heard of ETs being channeled you haven't done any research but have supposed this thread has to be bull#.

How do you know ancient people saw ships and not lights?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

If you still haven't heard of ETs being channeled you haven't done any research but have supposed this thread has to be bull#.

This is how i know.

No lights. Just physical craft.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

i can relate....

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

This is how i know.

Uhhhhhhhh...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

This is how i know.

Uhhhhhhhh...

Yep. And this is Ancient. The first painting is 29,000 years ago. Before the silly concepts or Religion was even thought of.
edit on 16-6-2011 by ObvTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I am posting some threads that ATS has

And it seems to me that it obvious the OP and Diplomat have not read .. many of ATS UFO believers have been researchig this much longer than even me maybe I have seen on myself in 1977 then that started my curiosity .

But for you to claim this is demonic is really not clear to me as you have not shown any proof.

if you would kinndly just do a search on ATS you would see that there is much to read before you come out and make such assumtions that they are denomic

here is another thread

What is the most Believable UFO Incident/Post on ATS, page 1 ..by rigel4
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
A question: Are you a troll, Diplomat? What are you trying to force here your non-existent 'fact' on a UFO forum? If you aren't then your head is full of nonsense... because you are definitely not thinking clearly.

Most who express their opinion here on UFOs and/or aliens are opinions, possibilities based on real people encounters with such objects or entities. From what I saw in the last pages as it is really painful to go through every page, all you know is Rosewell, do you know there are more real and evident cases there? Do you think all is cover up? Random people from towns are also disinformaiton agents and they disinform you about not just anything but about Demons!

Whether these UFOs are Aliens or Anicent Dwellers i.e beings being on Earth before us, no one knows, we all accept it as possibility. What are you doing? You aren't calling this a possibility. You are calling it a FACT!? And one of your very unsupportive arguments - 'They are no aliens because they are demons', WTF?? Even a 9 year old kid would give some more valid argument. You call this a fact !? Stop forcing your random view of what is even less to no evidence than the documentations on UFO. Maybe if you called it a possibility and not a fact you wouldn't be laughed at that much.

You sound like you come from the 15-17th century where everything was explained in terms of Demons and every bad event was Satan's do. It is such people that make Christinaity look bad, then again it was already twisted by the Church so if you wanna look for your demon, look at the Church, it's the DEMON you are looking for!
edit on 16-6-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
First off I would like to apologize to anyone I may offend with this post, as it is not my intentions in any way. To start I must first ask everyone a question: why would any advanced culture, that has the technology to survive exploration of vast galaxies and can do things far beyond our comprehention, have any need to come here simply to start problems? Does that even compute logically? As far as blaming demons for our problems, I hate to brake it to everyone, but they're all man made. Satan isn't starting our wars, its us that allow our officials to do so. We allowed the banks to screw us over and destroy our economy, not some shadow behind the scenes. Quit passing the buck and man up to our mistakes! Am I saying we're not being visited? Of course not, but they're probably laughing their wastetubes off watching how misirably we're failing here guys! Any inteligent species is neither going to help or hurt. They will simply observe, and hopefully when it comes down to some moron pushing that big red button and hell really does come to earth, then maybe they'll step in and show us how wrong we've been.

Unfortunatly even if they did help, more than likely we'll screw things up in another 2000 years, and then like jesus, we'll expect its their obligaton to help us again...and who knows, maybe no one will respond that time...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
"The subject on this is very deep." Yet you only scratched the surface, congratulations. You people do know that these demons and angels in the bible were in reality aliens? You people do know that any non-Christian speaking about spirituality is in reality a demon? So aliens don't exist, but evil demons and satan exist? This is such a typical Christian answer, UFOs are real, but they're all demons, alien abductions are real, but they're all demons, even those bringing messages of peace. Ghosts aren't real, but demons masquerading as aliens are real, the Bible has never been edited down and changed to keep us ignorant by demonic church leaders, but anything out of the ordinary is a demon. They say there are these things in the air called radio waves, but if you really look into it, they're really just demons, so don't ever listen to radio. There's this thing called Christianity, and the bible it's based on was really written by demons, if you really look into it, so don't be a Christian or you're a satanist. If you really look into it, everything is actually demons, so run scared because we're hopeless and the world is going to end, but Jesus' second coming is going to save us, so help provoke WWIII so he'll come sooner.

I could have included a tremendous amount of evidence to prove you wrong and deeply ignorant, but making fun of you is more effective and easier. You know what blaming everything on demons reminds me of: blaming everything on al-CIAda. I lied, a bit of evidence that the Hebrew God was really a demon (and alien): “In Mandaeism, Jerusalem is considered a city of wickedness, dedicated to the god of Judaism, whom they call Adunay (Adonai) or Yurba (possibly YHWH) and consider to be an evil spirit. According to Sidra d-Yahia 54, Jerusalem is 'the stronghold that Adunay built ... [he] brought to it falsehood in plenty, and it meant persecution against my tarmidia (Manda d-Hiia's disciples).'” “In the Ginza Rba (15.11), Jerusalem is said to have come into being as a result of the incestuous union of the seven planets with their evil mother Ruha d-Qudsha, who 'left lewdness, perversion, and fornication in it'.” She was also an “evil female spirit allied with the Jewish God”, this is likely speaking of Ishtar. From Paul Von Ward, “The Gnostics saw angels as a broad category of beings between humans and the ultimate power source of the universe. They thought a low class of angels (archons) led by YHVH had created mankind. For them, YHVH was the son of senior AB [Advanced Being] Sophia who had contributed some of her essence-possibly genes-to the creation of humans. Some believed the most senior god sent Jesus to save mankind from the regime of YHVH.”

Bam...Judaism and Christianity's God and Goddess are really demon aliens who Jesus was suppose to save us from...bazinga. Also, here is a site that counts how many people the Hebrew God killed compared to how many Satan killed, the numbers are staggering, God has about 2.4 million compared to Satan's 10 people, mostly Job's family which God allowed him to kill. So I don't know about you, but according to the bible, I would definitely side more with Satan (demons) than with God, he seems like a much nicer guy.
edit on 16-6-2011 by SincerelySarcastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Whenever someone puts forth a witness, no matter what proof the witness might have,skeptics will try to discredit them without even considering the evidence.

Okay here's another..what about Roger Morneau?

Why does talking about demons lead to religion you ask?

Because Satan controls the demons!

Now if Satan exists then guess who else does?

It's things like these that make me think the bible has some truth to it.Now maybe the bible has changed over the years and has been a little lost in translation?

When Obama throws the Devil horns up,he's not doing it because he loves rock and roll people!

If you can't see Satan being promoted everywhere then you are blind.Don't you watch TV?(the visitors lol)

I know,the next time you're watching TV and those Jehova's witnesses come to your door you might think a little different about them..if you knew they were there to warn you about Satan!

I know I know it sounds crazy right?But what if there is a God and Satan?What if the bible was right..or is right about some things?But some of it has been lost or misconstrued in translation so there are errors.

You don't.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SincerelySarcastic

nice recap there....

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

which satan?

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59 >>