It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government 'may have hacked IMF'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Isn't the truth irrelevant to those who write the spin that is spun in the media to marry into whatever is the current agenda?

Personally I find the situation quite interesting.. and given that I feel the world is already at economic and technological wars I do wonder how it will be before this one bursts at the seams and turns into direct military conflict.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

could you please provide a link so I can check this out?

and what types of computers would be useful..like a 2000 windows 98??? haha that would be kinda funny in a way

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemini67

No I think those kill switches went in around 5 or so yrs ago.. I built a pc in 03 and i am almost sure they didnt have that kill switch in it then... I remember the story coming out around the time vista was on release.. They was talking about how NSA and MS was working together to built vista or something so I am almost sure these kill switches were installed around the time vista was going..

But.. Here is the interesting thing, If you buy a computer from a store, dell, gayteway, whatever.. You deserve to be cut offline, because no idiot in thier right mind would buy a POS computer from them..

Building your own computer and running Linux is a good way to go, and using ice age pcs is a good idea because linux can run all that old crap with Newer OS's.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull

Isn't the truth irrelevant to those who write the spin that is spun in the media to marry into whatever is the current agenda?

I'm gonna quote you on that.. "Truth is irrelevant"

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

A few times I had mentioned that I believe Wikileaks to be Mossad and Anon to be CIA.

E-terrorism is a path where you can blame an organization for the attack by simply pointing your finger in a particular direction.
But it's not about pointing your finger towards wikileaks or anon as much as it is pointing towards an initiative.

So far the biggest news lately was not Govt. declaring wikileaks or Anon as e-terrorists, the biggest news was the Pentagon saying cyber attacks are acts of war!

The immeasurable amount of potential false flags, an elitist's wet dream come true.

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

That's exactly what I've been suspecting too. The entire cyber social revolutions and attacks have signatures of elites, CIA, Mossad and Mi6 all over.

We are in times of great deceptions. I salute you for posting such wisdom because truth is larger than life.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

The entire? Paint with a broad brush much? Generalization will be your faustian moment

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by thoughtsfull

I'm gonna quote you on that.. "Truth is irrelevant"

if you could add this vid

edit on 14/6/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I herd on the news that it could of only been hacked by an employee who worked at the IMF and cctv footage would show who was responsible nothinh come of that statement as of yet? Camera down again?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join