It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bruce Lee, Jimi Hendrix, 2Pac and others Have Been Killed by the CIA- government To Influence the Po

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by seiva7

What do you think, is it possible that CIA, government is influencing popular culture by ridding of the unwanted "elements" from the scenes in one way or another...

No, If your hypothesis had any truth they would have got rid of Muhammed Ali way back in the 70's when he was highly outspoken about Vietnam, Black issues and Islam.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
2 Pac and Biggie Smalls were basically inciting riots with the whole East coast Vs. West coast battle.

Da Man put a ca-bosh to that real quick....

Plus you would seem to think that if the top echelon of rappers at the time were killed they would still be looking for the perpetrators to this day.

But you hear NOTHING.

If it was Justin Beiber that was gunned down in front of the mall.

There would be a manhunt like no other....

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny
....If it was Justin Beiber that was gunned down in front of the mall.....

We can only hope....

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I've always felt bob marley was done in by the CIA. they didn't want him "stirring it up"

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that the CIA had Jim Varney killed because he knew way too much.
And I don't have a lot of faith that Vern survived, either.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by seiva7

2pak had a big mouth and paid the price for it as for hendricks and others to much drugs and drink as for CIA being involved best laugh for the day

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustinSee
Tupac? I thik JZ killed him (maybe,lol). You ever read that crazy book where JZ "services" his Jewish "masters".
(I am not saying I believe any of it- but its an interesting read...
edit on 13-6-2011 by JustinSee because: (no reason given)

What book is that???

I want in!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg

mainlining herion into their temples and placing hits of windowpane acid under their eyelids(hendrix)

Baloney..Windowpane acid under their eyes? Tosh..No one I know has ever done this, and I know quite a few of the Nottinghill set. you try sticking a lump of cardboard under your eyes and see how far you get...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Check out the documentary "It's a Damn Shame." Talks about the secret societies and fraternal orders of many music artists and movie stars such as P-Diddy, Will Smith, Pimp C, Tupac, Barack Obama, and others. The list would blow your mind. But yes I agree with you OP. ?Try researching the deathes of Pimp C and Tupac if you havent..

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by raiders247
I see no one mentioned anything about Tupac's whole "Killuminati" movement.

CIA= 2011 Knights Templar.

To people that don't understand how the mind works and how it is manipulated via sound, I can see how you would be quick to assume that most of these deaths were products of the artists' lifestyles.

I believe most of these artists are no longer alive because of their ability to reach millions of people with unapproved political messages.

I cannot agree more with you...

thank you for understanding.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaanny

Actually, Biggie and Pac were friends in the early 90's. But then P-diddy signed Biggie to Bad Boy Ent. Many did not know Puffy was part of Sigma Pi Phi which is a powerful fraternity and secret society. This pissed off Pac because he was thoroughly against the NWO, secret societies, fraternal orders, and the Feds. In fact, Pac rapped his disdain for these organizations and spoke of these matters in parables in his songs. He considered thuglife the way and stood for true freedom. He felt that signing with BBE was like selling your soul to the Feds, the Bankers, the NWO, and the secret society of Sigma Pi Phi. In fact, Pac was a musical activist against these world powers if you really read into his songs and dig. Pimp C was also into exposing the NWO, Illuminati, and Sigma Pi Phi. Then both were killed sadly

Barack Obama is a Sigma Pi Phi

So dig away and research this # because I don't feel like posting a million links. Watch the "It's a Damn Shame" documentary/movie

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I've always felt bob marley was done in by the CIA. they didn't want him "stirring it up"

this is what I am talking about...

government doesn't want lyrics like: "get up, stand up, fight for your right..."

they like it more: "I am slaveeeeeeeeeeee, for you..." (britney spears)

as for Muhamad Ali, they cannot kill everybody in every situation...

I believe they know what are they doing...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemini67

thank you for the insightful post, people like you give me hope...

yes, there is something to it and 2Pac was definitely against NWO all the way in his songs...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
scratch the obama part

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeevar

mainlining herion into their temples and placing hits of windowpane acid under their eyelids(hendrix)

Baloney..Windowpane acid under their eyes? Tosh..No one I know has ever done this, and I know quite a few of the Nottinghill set. you try sticking a lump of cardboard under your eyes and see how far you get...
Windowpane wasnt cardboard,its(was) a brown gelatin-like substance that disolves nicely under the eyelid,absorbed by the tiny blood vessels into the bloodstream quickly,almost instantly,,,you are thinking about blotter...check your sources...and just because you know "a few of the nottinghill set" doesnt mean that you(or them) know all....I was there in the early 70's....and saw it done....

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemini67

No Pac was mad at Biggie because Biggie and Puffy turned there back and let Haitian Jack shoot him. Pac turned his back on Haitian Jack after Haitian Jack basically supported him and helped him make it back on the NY scene.

I know people that were in the industry and scene at the time. Pac said he put the K on the illuminati because he wanted people to stop talking about it. He thought it was a joke. He even asked if the illuminati existed, if they had a plan, how would this guy in jail know? Why would they tell Farakhan about the plans? He believed it was a way for people to transfer responsibility for their failure on to others. Go listen to his own words and interviews before his death.

edit on 13-6-2011 by MikeNice81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeevar

back in the day you could get liquid acid. i did it in the late 70's. a drop in each eye, la la la. the downside: nasty amounts of 'eye hockey' (sniglet) for 2-3 weeks afterward.

in the 70's i got acid on sugarcubes, on tiny 'stamps' (it was printed in design, very small, the 'ink' was the acid) and in liquid form. straight-out liquid form was the best.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

What do you think, is it possible that CIA, government is influencing popular culture by ridding of the unwanted "elements" from the scenes in one way or another...

No, If your hypothesis had any truth they would have got rid of Muhammed Ali way back in the 70's when he was highly outspoken about Vietnam, Black issues and Islam. [/quote

Excellent point.

Bruce Lee was martial arts master & star of TV & movies. I don't see where this man was a threat to anyone (unless you were foolish enough to fight him).

In the long run, Movie star Ronald Reagan hurt more people than Mr. Lee ever did.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
You forgot Kurt Cobain. Although he was more lost than a homeless cat...

edit on 14-6-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
2Pac returns in 2014, he was most certainly not killed the night 'they' said he was in that car with Suge.

Whether hes been tracked down and killed secretly to cover up the cover up between then and now, we will never know.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join