It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bruce Lee, Jimi Hendrix, 2Pac and others Have Been Killed by the CIA- government To Influence the Po

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
"living large as rockefeller"

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Pac sold his soul to the illuminati early on in his career, you can see this in his album artwork & pictures of him and his actions, then when he dropped from them, was when he had all the problems over his alleged raping of that girl in the hotel.

His album Killuminati is obvious, hes fighting back against them, doesnt anyone else find it convenient that he practically predicts his death and exactly how it went down, in this album !? Thats because it was staged !

Look up the books of Makaveli (sp) Fake death at age 25 return at age 43 !

The artwork is an artistic resurection, 2pac is dead (the illuminati puppet, he hated being this obviously, but if you dont comply you die, he knew this very well) Makaveli is Alive, 2Pac will live on through every one of us & he always will because he stood for the rights things, hes a political hero & i truly hope he does return

Eminem even spoke of 'Tupac went to Cuba' Look up Fubba Dubba Cuba (pos SP)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Little known fact: Bob Marley was shot by an unknown man who was later that night caught by civilians the next town over. The crowd killed the man and gave his gun to the police who later traced it to the CIA. Weird though he died on the "Uprising" tour.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by LargeFries
...Bruce Lee was martial arts master & star of TV & movies. I don't see where this man was a threat to anyone (unless you were foolish enough to fight him).
In the long run, Movie star Ronald Reagan hurt more people than Mr. Lee ever did.....

If you saw up there somewhere, I posted how he really died. He had too many "drugs" in his system. No foul play.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG
reply to post by seiva7

there doing tests on ozzy to find out why the heck hes not dead yet and he dosent seem to mind helping them out so if they tried to kill ozzy they failed i had heard a rumor and have no substance to back it up other then i heard it saying that bruce lee was alergic to thc and people put hash in his food to kill him but i have never managed to find out if it was more then a rumor or not

There is no such thing as an allergy to THC. It is a natural chemical produced in the brains of ALL people.

....also

Hendrix did not die of an overdose. He drowned in his own vomit from drinking too much the night before, plus the sleeping pills kept him from waking up and turning over.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustinSee

...Bruce Lee was martial arts master & star of TV & movies. I don't see where this man was a threat to anyone (unless you were foolish enough to fight him).
In the long run, Movie star Ronald Reagan hurt more people than Mr. Lee ever did.....

If you saw up there somewhere, I posted how he really died. He had too many "drugs" in his system. No foul play.

The way Bruce lee saw life and how to live, was dangerous

edit on 14-6-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

im not one for advertising, but when it comes to tupac y'all should read my thread on him.

i get tired of all the missconceptions people read or watch in the internet and take it at face value only.

as for the others mentioned here, sure most are suspicious deaths, but lumping them all together is not gonna solve anything.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

Tupac was a scumbag ghetto loser. He was a racist and also convicted of a gang rape. Dont ever compare him to those who were lovingly lost. E to the S

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Reply to post by 4Starlight2Decay0

talk about not denying ignorance.
tupac was not convicted of rape, let me quote from the court papers.
his conviction was "forced contact with the buttocks" so on that note i guess all us men are rapists at one point in life.
if you never sinned go ahead and throw the first rock.
also before you label anyone a racist, might wanna check first how racist you are.
and for a "ghetto looser" im afraid he achieved more in life than you ever will
you sound sore and ignorant, dont reply to me with ignorance again

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg

Originally posted by zeevar

Originally posted by Homedawg

Originally posted by seiva7

mainlining herion into their temples and placing hits of windowpane acid under their eyelids(hendrix)

Baloney..Windowpane acid under their eyes? Tosh..No one I know has ever done this, and I know quite a few of the Nottinghill set. you try sticking a lump of cardboard under your eyes and see how far you get...
Windowpane wasnt cardboard,its(was) a brown gelatin-like substance that disolves nicely under the eyelid,absorbed by the tiny blood vessels into the bloodstream quickly,almost instantly,,,you are thinking about blotter...check your sources...and just because you know "a few of the nottinghill set" doesnt mean that you(or them) know all....I was there in the early 70's....and saw it done....

Ah..then we are talking microdots...windowpanes were bloters....

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I don't know if the CIA was responsible but all three mentioned died suspiciously. Do some research, the two drug-over doses weren't the normal kind. And with 2Pac, are you telling me they can't find the guy that pulled the trigger in the busy Las Vegas Strip where there were whole bunch of witnesses?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Why would they kill people to influence the people if it had no effect.........

Why did Michael Jackson say what he said about the evil Jeeews?

A: Create SuperStar, Contract gives financiers total rights to work
B: Loan SuperStar lots of money
C: SuperStar has to create lots of hits and do lots of concerts to pay increasing debt
D: Kill SuperStar

You make money off of their work until THE END OF TIME.

Michael Jackson was murdered...surprised they let him live as long as they did after that "Jew" remark he made. Probably they waited until everyone forgot about it.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustinSee

Sorry, you are full of crap. It is NOT POSSIBLE to overdose on hashish, because THC only hits partial cannabanoid receptors. You would probably have to eat 10 pounds of hash to depress your system enough to kill you.

New chemical compounds like JWH-018 are attach to full receptors, so it is easy for people to take way too much and have overdoses where their body shuts down from too much depressant.

Please know your facts before preaching.

In my eyes, Bruce Lee WAS killed by a union of our government (who were entering a war on drugs, and the fittest man in the world cant be a pothead now, can he?) and chinese traditionalists who were angered that he was basically giving away ancient sacred knowledge. He was trying to teach us all how we are all part of the divine in a union of physical and mental beauty. He could not be allowed to spread that message.

Same as Jimi Hendrix (no, he didnt "mainline into his temple", such a stupid thing would kill you, or put hits of paper acid in his eyes, how stupid is that? more lies. I dare you to put a piece of paper in your eye right now).
Same as Martin Luther King Jr.
Same as Bob Marley.
Same as John Lennon
Same as JFK
Same as Tupac after his transformation
And countless unnamed or unknown others
edit on 14-6-2011 by aching_knuckles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Yeah I think Michael Jackson was gonna say some stuff about the Industry during his final tour in London. Also, his autopsy showed bruises in his body including bruised knees.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

thank you very much...

you have mentioned all of the people that have been mentioned in the article...

they were all killed.

they have been assassinated,

edit on 14-6-2011 by seiva7 because: ...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
No big loss on tupac...just another thug....

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

Forced anal sex is infact rape well atleast it is here in the states. So yea I've never committed that sin. How am I being racist? Quote my racism please... point out where my mixed blood made a racist comment. Yea I'd rather be proud that I've never shot at innocent people, raped, murdered or demeaned women on a national scale for money than be Tupac.
edit on 04/28/2011 by 4Starlight2Decay0 because: error error error

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Nah,

People that go from nothing to fame too quickly just cannot handle the new found ability to buy/do anything they want.

They invariably come across something that will kill them in short order.

You have a very short list. The real list is in the thousands.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

forced contact with the buttocks, is not forced anal copulation, sorry.
its like touching, grabbing, a slap. go ahead and tell us you have never done that too.

also since when by being a mixed race means you cant be a racist too?? great argument.

tupac never shot innocent people, his only confirmed shots hit the buttocks of two drunk off duty cops who were harrassing a black man with guns from the evidence room.

also did you know about tupac and all the women who wanted to get badly demeaned by him?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU

forced contact with the buttocks, is not forced anal copulation, sorry.
its like touching, grabbing, a slap. go ahead and tell us you have never done that too.

also since when by being a mixed race means you cant be a racist too?? great argument.

tupac never shot innocent people, his only confirmed shots hit the buttocks of two drunk off duty cops who were harrassing a black man with guns from the evidence room.

also did you know about tupac and all the women who wanted to get badly demeaned by him?

Hey, don't you worry about the guy, I don't think you can explain anything to him.

While we are here to question the official version/s he is clearly going with the flow supporting the media opinion about 2Pac.

All of you should just listen to 2pac songs, with lyrics.

He was the greatest and that is why he was assassinated...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join