It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bruce Lee, Jimi Hendrix, 2Pac and others Have Been Killed by the CIA- government To Influence the Po

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Have you ever considered how many famous people, cultural icons have died or have been killed in a very suspicious occasions...

I think it is more than pure coincidence that many superstars were killed or died from an overdose...

What do you think, is it possible that CIA, government is influencing popular culture by ridding of the unwanted "elements" from the scenes in one way or another...

Government Secret Services Assassinating Cultural Icons Unsuitable for The NWO & CIA War Against Rebels of Freedom

Marilyn Monroe? She died aged 36 from the cocktail of sleeping pills. Murdered by the CIA, suicide and other theories have been suggested.

edit on 13-6-2011 by seiva7 because: fixing title.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by seiva7

Well then they missed their mark..........I dare say if they killed Bruce Lee, Hendrix , and 2pac, it had absolutely NO effect on anything, other than spinning into conspiracy theory........

Why would they kill people to influence the people if it had no effect.........

Naa , I think they probably just died a product of their lifestyles

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
could be but I just cant find fault with them over tupac

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by seiva7

Well then they missed their mark..........I dare say if they killed Bruce Lee, Hendrix , and 2pac, it had absolutely NO effect on anything, other than spinning into conspiracy theory........

Why would they kill people to influence the people if it had no effect.........

Naa , I think they probably just died a product of their lifestyles

Exactly right... 2pac for example. He made a song that insulted everyone in the opposing East side VS West side rap war... he made a lot of people angry and he got shot for it.

Hendrix... Well, quite a few of the artists of the era died of overdoses. This was no conspiracy... Drugs were a very big part of that whole culture. It is only natural that some got carried away and popped too many.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

especially hen they had money and access to as much as they wanted.....ole tupac on the other hand had a big mouth

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
most of the people mentioned were very talented, very influential and against the fascist rule....

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by seiva7

most of the people mentioned were very talented, very influential and against the fascist rule....
and seriously into things like mainlining herion into their temples and placing hits of windowpane acid under their eyelids(hendrix)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

OK, everybody know about drugs and famous people but take Rolling Stones or RHCP for example...

there are other examples of drug users celebrities that lasted very long...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by seiva7

...And not being bumped off by the alphabet agencies....thank you

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
reply to post by seiva7

...And not being bumped off by the alphabet agencies....thank you

I am not sure I understand what do you mean...

can you please make it more clear?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I don't see anything suspicious in Hendrix's or Tupac's deaths. Bruce Lee... freak accident (they happen).

Munroe would be the only conspiracy I might believe out of those named. Then again, I find the official cause of death acceptable too.

I still think Michael Jackson's death is suspicious (although not necessarily with CIA involvement).

Lennon? If Chapman was a stooge for a higher power, why's he spending his life in a cell? Not the best deal, if you ask me.

Elvis? He was a very unhealthy man....

... but that don't mean he's dead.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
"OK, everybody know about drugs and famous people but take Rolling Stones or RHCP for example...

there are other examples of drug users celebrities that lasted very long..."..I was agreeing with your 1st post that those people lived every day with drugs and had money and access and a lifestyle that encouraged the use of as much dope as they could stuff into their bodies....no government agency killed them...they may have wanted them dead,but all they had to do was sit abck and wiat for nature to take its course....

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
wow, I thought CIA overall encourages sheeple to dwell on pop culture & smut.
I wonder who else more recently, and who's next?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
You have to ask yourself why they would leave people who were even more controversial alive if you want to pursue this conspiracy.

People like Jane Fonda and others were allowed to live and flourish so I don't see why the government would waste time going after the second stringers.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by seiva7

there doing tests on ozzy to find out why the heck hes not dead yet and he dosent seem to mind helping them out so if they tried to kill ozzy they failed i had heard a rumor and have no substance to back it up other then i heard it saying that bruce lee was alergic to thc and people put hash in his food to kill him but i have never managed to find out if it was more then a rumor or not

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Nepali Hashish killed Bruce Lee. He ate too much of it. The painkiller as the cause of death was put out by his people to hide the fact he was a casual drug user.
The Lennon "legend" was that Chapman was a sleeper agent, if anyone wants to believe it or not.
On that note, the coolest Beatles conspiracy stuff is from iamaphoney, on youtube- entertaining none the less....
edit on 13-6-2011 by JustinSee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by seiva7

I think this is a good point and worth repeating. But it is too easy to gloss these losses over as all caused by the Powers That Be. We need to dig a little deeper and look at these cases.

Here is an example of one line of investigation:
www.cchr.org...

Controversial source? Sure. You get into these subjects and you get controversial. Sorry.

But a pattern remains that is hard to overlook: These people were on psych lines. We also have some survivors in the entertainment business who got onto those lines but weren't killed and lived to tell about it. Note recent comments made by Stevie Nicks. There have also been several strange homicides committed by people who were on these lines. As well as many unnoticed suicides and other strange deaths.

There is the obvious political aspect to some of the more notorious cases. But "free-thinking" politics is basically just a byproduct of a "free-living" lifestyle. Let's look at what has been observed: This lifestyle, particularly where it has resulted in financial success for the entertainer, tends to attract "vampire personalities." And psychiatry is right up there at the top of that list.

So I think what is being observed goes considerably beyond mere politics. We are talking about a basic problem in life that has been going on for a long long time. Communication technologies have made it more obvious and seem more common. But it really isn't anything new. It's an age-old problem that we now actually have some answers to. But don't look for those answers in the MSM (except possibly for a few exceptional paid advertisements). They would much rather report on the dangers of living a free life than they would on its rewards.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I see no one mentioned anything about Tupac's whole "Killuminati" movement.

CIA= 2011 Knights Templar.

To people that don't understand how the mind works and how it is manipulated via sound, I can see how you would be quick to assume that most of these deaths were products of the artists' lifestyles.

I believe most of these artists are no longer alive because of their ability to reach millions of people with unapproved political messages.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Tupac? I thik JZ killed him (maybe,lol). You ever read that crazy book where JZ "services" his Jewish "masters".
(I am not saying I believe any of it- but its an interesting read...
edit on 13-6-2011 by JustinSee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by seiva7

Exactly, I think there could be something to it, not in all cases, but some are strange.
Some artists have because of their criticism their reputation killed by TPTB.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join