It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS: Bernanke is next

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

ANONYMOUS: BERNANKE IS NEXT

www.businessinsider.com

The most well-known hacker group, Anonymous, uploaded a video message to youtube yesterday calling for Fed Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke to resign, among other things. ... Anonymous has called for public protests beginning on June 14th, continuing "until Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke steps down." To make their case, they have presented a list of recent scandalous Federal Reserve actions.

The group also provided a Google Map guide to a series of protests...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com
www.cnbc.com
ampedstatus.org
www.cnbc.com

edit on 13-6-2011 by Maxmars because: ALL CAPS TITLE? - No.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
CNBC's Morning Call today has the top two headlines listed as thus:

Headline 1: Obama Woos Wall Street
Headline 2: Anonymous: Bernanke Is Next

The 'Bernanke Is Next' article is the quoted above from Business Insider. Flag Day is tomorrow, and as the A99 Communication #2 states, "Empire State Rebellion Initiated."

I'm curious as hell to see what tomorrow might bring. Maybe nothing, but I'm going to do at least *something* tomorrow. I wanna at least make some noise. How about you?

I added a link to the Google Map of protest locations in the "additional news links."

www.businessinsider.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mother1138

Thanks for putting all of this information together in one place.

This is an interesting development in the Anon ecosystem. I am eager to see the outcome of the protest tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Oops.
I posted somewhere that Anonymous should go after Bernanke.
I think they listened.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Be careful saying that. Now the FBI is on to you!

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I agree with their views and it reminds me of something a friend said once to me "How do you eat an elephant?" When I looked perplexed, he said, "One bite and a time".

Make Bernanke the first bite and develop a huge, huge hunger, there are a number of people who have served humanity wickedly.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
This is awesome. The Fed needs to end. Plain and simple. These f'n criminals are destroying not only our country but have hands in the destruction of the world as well. Get em Anonymous get em!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
He should be taken to Times Square and hung for treason! And while they are at it, get Obama, Reid, Pelosi and the rest of them there as well!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

Like I said to grey580, careful their, haarvik. They're on to you now!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FTD Brat

Let 'em! When citizens like me who oppose the treacherous behavior of those who are supposed to be protecting our constitution become the target of the system, maybe then our people will wake up and carpe diem!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
My darling Anons, they will merely put to post another Fed chairman. Instead...

Demand the GOLD STANDARD be re-instated.

There is no currency sovereignty truly available today except by backing it with a commodity. If we (Americans) do this...we will no longer kneel to the global markets or to our debtors. Insist that as a part of raising the debt ceiling, money be allotted to put us back on the gold standard.

Open Fort Knox rebels!

If the following link does not scare the begeesus out of you, I do not know what will.

China's Gold Purchases

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Sadly, because of the nature of the message, it could be nonsense spewed by an overly optimistic few. or one.

Ultimately, 'announcing' actions like this is poor strategy.

But hey, it makes for entertainment when watching the media machines gyrate and spin....

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
They could hack NASA and give us the UFO files and real Mars and Moon pictures

They could try to gain control of lost probes on Mars

They could hack all politicans emails and government internal memos to tell us really what is happening.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zookey

They could gain control of the lost probes on Mars

They're lost for a reason.

edit on 13-6-2011 by FTD Brat because: fixed quote

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

And I agree, it's about damn time the sheeple wake up and realize what the hell is going on in America.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Get up people! RISE. Let your voices be heard. Let those of us who hold powerful positions KNOW that they have your support so that they can find the incredible courage needed to start arresting these people- with force if necessary. WE ARE ALL FED UP. From Military Generals to high-school janitors.

Their number ONE strategy is DIVIDE AND CONQUER. We are divided, most of us have no idea how many other people are also fed up, we feel too isolated, alone and powerless. That what they want you to think, that we are few and weak and that they are many and powerful which is exactly the other way around. We are many and powerful and they are few and weak.

Believe me please when I say that there are people in high places that are just waiting for the right signal from the civilian population before they start kicking ass and taking names. IT HAS to start in the USA and it HAS to start with the FDR.

This is not an illusion. This is not a nightmare. This is reality.

Edit; For those who keep thinking Anon is this magical group of super hackers that can change the world, hear this.
I AM ANONYMOUS. YOU ARE ANONYMOUS. CIA IS ANONYMOUS. OUR SIBLINGS ARE ANONYMOUS.
Anonymous is not a group of people, it is rather an idea embraced by a group of people who are fed up and are willing to fight the corrupt elite to bring change.

We are anonymous. We are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect Us.

IT--
edit on 13-6-2011 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
More and more the anonymous outfit is showing itself to be a terrorists group, domestic or otherwise. Are they really that reckless and self-centered in their activities just because they can...?
I wonder how long is it going to be before the feds go after them in a big way and we also get caught in the crossfire such that the use of the internet for free discourse is taken away from us. Is opening a few cans of worms worth the wrath of Big Brother coming down with justifiable reason In their book?

Actually, I foresee the day that IF you say (type or forward) the wrong material out to others, you will receive either a ticket (such as a speeding or minor drug possession) ticket on your screen or a summons to appear will flash at you to come to such and such court at their convenience.

So what drives anonymous anyway, patriotism, sport, egos or the worldwide distruction of what we have today with the internet? Then, looking deeper as with Wikileaks, is there some alterior motives at play such as false flag agendas?

I certainly don't claim to have any knowledge at all about these shennigans, but they seem counter productive in the long run to me.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchanneller

Perhaps they will find there really isn't that much gold or any at all in Fort Knox.
Many ATS'er would argue that.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by edog11
This is not an illusion. This is not a nightmare. This is reality.
IT--

WE ARE ANONYMOUS.
WE ARE LEGION.
WE DO NOT FORGIVE.
WE DO NOT FORGET.
EXPECT US.

The time is always right to do what is right. -Martin Luther King Jr.

Keep on fighting the good fight.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join