It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS: Bernanke is next

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
(YOUTUBE) A99 OpESR Communication #2: Ctrl+Alt+Bernanke

reply to post by FTD Brat

Thanks and you keep fighting too brother/sister.

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees!" ~ Emiliano Zapata

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." ~ Thomas Jefferson

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." ~ Thomas Jefferson

IT--
edit on 13-6-2011 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Not really the work of Anonymous but I still support it .. David DeGraw has been trying to spark this movement for months.. he has seen the attention Anonymous gets and is taking up the banner .. but he's a very non-anonymous figure.. also an author, but I feel he's not motivated by book sales.

I am in full support of the idea.. if you want to see more of his stuff check out AmpedStatus on youtube.. which is the source for lots of the video

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I'm sure they would know already.
If I was younger I would probably of joined Anonymous already.
But I'm too old to be into that BS.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Have to applaud their sentiment but they need to realize that Bernanke is just a puppet head. We need to rid ourselves of the global debt and interest based central banking scheme.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Anyone who supports a group that operates outside the constitution, does not know what they are complaining about. Isn't that the crux of the complaint? The agencies of the Federal govt. being above public scrutiny? These Anon people are just anarchists with no solutions only chaos.
The cheers here are against the ATS motto, "Deny ignorance", plain and simple.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Ohh! You and the ATSers are so right!

That is my point, there is NONE in Fort Knox! I can assure you all...NONE! No gold in Fort Knox! Our currency floats like a bad balloon in the market place.

That is why I beg the question to ANON like a bad whore...please young generations...back our currency with a valuable commodity.

I recommend it be gold. Why? China is amassing gold so the yuan will hold. Remember, they had a bank failure just like ours. And although we owe less than a trillion in debt to them, they are our most formidable debtor. If we have gold backing our currency...they will settle down a bit. And worldwide, we can stop the shenanigans with the quantitative easing.

At least I hope so.

Us U.S. economists (paid or unpaid) I fall in the latter group, are grasping at straws. Having written this, we still are formidable globally and number one in GNP and many other numbers. Nonetheless we are crippled and the global markets know this. That is why our President looks the fool (and previous President). If gold backs our currency, ATS rebels, at the very least, I can assure no one will talk of cutting our credit rating again.
edit on 13-6-2011 by angelchanneller because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-6-2011 by angelchanneller because: Who knows? It's embarrassing.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by edog11
For those who keep thinking Anon is this magical group of super hackers that can change the world, hear this.
I AM ANONYMOUS. YOU ARE ANONYMOUS. CIA IS ANONYMOUS. OUR SIBLINGS ARE ANONYMOUS.

so as you say Anon is all of us,

so which ones of those actually decide
on who resigns ??? Is this a ballot
vote format? cuz I never got one
of those to vote.

Action without representation sounds
a lot like the current tyranny. (sic)

Maybe I do not like people I do not know
illegally making decisions for me.
Sounds a lot like an invisible dictator
to wit we have no voice or choice.

edit on 6/13/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelchanneller
My darling Anons, they will merely put to post another Fed chairman. Instead...

Demand the GOLD STANDARD be re-instated.

There is no currency sovereignty truly available today except by backing it with a commodity. If we (Americans) do this...we will no longer kneel to the global markets or to our debtors. Insist that as a part of raising the debt ceiling, money be allotted to put us back on the gold standard.

Open Fort Knox rebels!

If the following link does not scare the begeesus out of you, I do not know what will.

China's Gold Purchases

Exactly.
The Fed Chairman is a temporary spokesperson and public "face" for the Fed that comes and goes. The owning families are the real power and they're a permanent fixture - we're talking Rockefeller, Rothschild, Morgan, Harriman, Carnegie, Warburg, etc. here. The media NEVER reports about these extremely wealthy and powerful people, the most powerful people in the world. They're well hidden from society and need to be exposed once and for all.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I gave you a star because I understand where you are coming from since I shared the same view as you have now a few years back but let me explain a few things.
There is no leadership structure. It's complete chaos. Anon is raw human nature because there are no social rules and no rules of conduct. Anon is good and evil. You want your voice to be heard? PARTICIPATE! Not their/our fault if some don't get involved, its do or die for as far as we are concerned. And for the record, What do you propose? IMO fighting for what you believes to be true and just is the only way to stay true to your ideals and to fight for your future and for what you love and care for.

IT--
edit on 13-6-2011 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

For those who keep thinking Anon is this magical group of super hackers that can change the world, hear this.
I AM ANONYMOUS. YOU ARE ANONYMOUS. CIA IS ANONYMOUS. OUR SIBLINGS ARE ANONYMOUS.

so as you say Anon is all of us,

so which ones of those actually decide
on who resigns ??? Is this a ballot
vote format? cuz I never got one
of those to vote.

Action without representation sounds
a lot like the current tyranny. (sic)

Maybe I do not like people I do not know
illegally making decisions for me.
Sounds a lot like an invisible dictator
to wit we have no voice or choice.

edit on 6/13/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

I don't normally ever seem to be in agreement with you but you are spot on.
Others pointed out the internet regulations coming down the pike because of this online vigilantiism.
The Wild West was only free for so long, so too shall the internet be because of these modern day lynchings.
The wide open ranges were fenced off, the indigenous peoples robbed of their heritage and forced into the farthest off most desolate corners. That is where the modern day internet inhabitants will be forced to go to live out their remaining cyber lives in insignificance as law and order gets ruthlessly implemented. These idiots are just speeding up the process.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I don't really care at this point.
An enemy of my enemy is my friend right now.
I don't have any other possibilities with any power to speak of.

It needs to happen. Bernanke needs to go.
A lot of them do. I'd like to see their bank accounts wiped out too.
Then they can wait 17 days for their unemployment application to be reviewed like everyone else.

They would censor the Internet anyway. At least if this works it might make some progress.
edit on 13-6-2011 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
No chance Bernanke steps down but I like where this is headed...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It's my birthday. What a great birthday present.
No one else around here can afford to get me one.

I think there is a protest on wall street tomorrow - don't think it was an anon protest but it is for the same thing, so they are dovetailing.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

There is no leadership structure. It's complete chaos. Anon is raw human nature because there are no social rules and no rules of conduct. Anon is good and evil. You want your voice to be heard? PARTICIPATE! Not their/our fault if some don't get involved, its do or die for as far as we are concerned.

boy good grief are you in the dark
hahahaha

you have no idea what you are involved in.

Anon is a Gov entity and driven by Gov
goals and is funded by Gov funds.
You are not a vigilante, you are a victim.
You have been had !!! The sooner u realize this,
the better. The Secret Shadow Gov sets up the
agendas and passes on what it wants accomplished
and uses kids to do their dirty work for them so
they can keep their hands clean. And some do
go to jail as scapegoats like the 5 from England
who went to prison for Operation Payback.
You sir need the real education

Anon is a Gov Psy-Op

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Anon is a Gov Psy-Op

I think it might be too, but I'm not sure - but I keep holding out hope that somewhere our govt has some smart folks ratholed that can see with the same clarity that I have, at least. People that want good things for the US and her people.

Whatever is going on right now, it's not good for us. Just look around.
edit on 13-6-2011 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
That was the coolest video I've ever seen!!! It made me feel like I'm in a movie. Go ANONYMOUS!!!

My only question is do they have a replacement plan for when our current system crashes?

If not do you think it could be a plan by our government to crash the system so we don't have to repay our debts? Think about how much money we've spend on our military defense the last ten years, almost $6 trillion. That’s nearly $5 trillion more than every other country. Most if not all of that money was borrowed with IOUs. We are so far ahead of every country in military tech that if we crash the system, which includes them, then start WWIII to crumble our enemies and the top 1% of the wealthy.. the world could be a much better place. Maybe?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

The US constitution provides a LEGAL system - congress will coin the money.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
They are probably CIA or on federal payroll at the very least.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
This is the new video.

CLT+ALT+BERNAKE

edit on 13-6-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
What kind of group identifies a target and then warns that target that they are in fact, a target?

For example... and this in only an example...

Let us say that I think Boondock-Saint is purposely misleading people and I set out to prove it. Do I first warn Boondock of my intentions? Or instead do I keep my mouth shut, allow Boondock to continue as he always has, compile my evidence, present it, and take him by surprise?

Again this is only an example, Boon thanks for participating

The more I see from Anon the more I am convinced that they are really nothing more than controlled opposition.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join