It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets all slaughter every dolphin as they smile out of pitty for us.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Can i ask what your take on this is ? ... Not sure if you forgot to mention ..

Do you enjoy teh videos .. or are you appalled by them ?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Segenam

Can i ask what your take on this is ? ... Not sure if you forgot to mention ..

Do you enjoy teh videos .. or are you appalled by them ?

I find the videos or the documentary is extremely powerful as image content is concerned but on the other hand so to are the shops that serve dogs and cats in china and along those lines snakes and and other reptiles within japan and in the western world the slaughter chop shops of cattle. But lets face it as the previous poster mentioned, its either we feed the human race or we cull it, one must make the choice, or do we simply impose a law that restricts one child per family. On the other hand, if there was nation that its diet also comprised of human's would that be classified as normal or would humans go all mental regarding cannibalism. As the poster before pointed out, simply lets wait and see when humans are also placed on the menu as a prized sushi dish as we currently do today.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Sure. I'm not argueing with your reasoning ... Survival aside, was just wondering you enjoyed the content of teh videos ..

Don't mean to be offensive .. some people do enjoy the gore of watching animals and people meet their doom ...
The title of the thread suggests you perhaps do enjoy such a thing ... Although the title could also be taken in humour .. you showed no opinion of your own, to suggest whether the title is humour ... or whether you are one of those people who enjoy such a thing .. regardless of survival .. you know .. just killing things .. cos its fun ?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Segenam

i rarely get offended by people, you might say i am one of those people who seriously do not care what others think of me as long as they do not approach or harm members of my bloodline, for if and when it happens i tend to more or less move mountains..literally regardless of who resides and within what country, as borders and nations are there to protect others from people who disregard such matters. Do i find these images distributing, yes, off course i do, but i also see the reasoning behind it all, but that does not allow for the covert style of operation performed under the disguise of tradition as it was attempted to be portrayed by the villages. There are ways to hunt and there are way to slaughter, either choice will result in death, its all a matter of perception. For example i do not agree with capitol punishment regardless of the crime but i do agree with chain gangs. What i chose to post was a slaughter pure and simple, lets say we reversed the roll and we placed those fisherman within the nets and it was me with the harpoon on the boat, would i be considered a monster, a killer , a satanic evil animal...?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This story reminds me of the 300 sled dogs that were slaughtered. I just heard the other day 9 million cats and dogs are put down yearly. I think we should treat other mamals the way we would want to be treated.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Was just curious of your opinion ...

Usually when someone creates a thread .. they also add their opinion at the very least ..

All you did .. was create a thread, with a distasteful title, and put up a couple of vidz of dolphins being slaughtered ..

So i ask what your opinion is .. because from your initial posts .. it seems teh closes thing to a personal opinion on what you just posted .. is your choice in thread title ..

Hence why i asked what i did ...

You avoided the question in your first response ... I asked again .. and got your answer .. along with how you say youre not offended .. but to me .. those last 2 posts look more like you were on teh defensive to me ..

Oh well . glad we got that cleared up ...

So whats the point in your thread ...

You want us to look at these videos why ?

To open our eyes to the disgusting acts being done to dolphins ... or ... to have a video of slaughtering every dolphin as they smile out of pitty for us

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If youre that concerned for the dolphins ..

Sign This ..
secure.avaaz.org...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by toreishi

ridiculous

you cant justify the way we treat them by talking about the way they treat each other.

It's sick and inhuman the way they kill those dolphins. Personally I would like to do the same to them - it's horrific and unjustifiable

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Segenam

one thing that has been achieved by the digital age is the detachment of what reality is all about. So many forums so many web sites so many moderators so many rules and regulations all this overflow of information into the main stream media has achieved what everyone in my short time here has openly detested. I happen to listen in on several shows and read countless threads and replies it all seems funny how when a video showing the decapitation of child in india and people go wild or the stoning of boy or girl and everyone goes wild, but when the slaughter of animals is shown its more or less the case of, hey, its sad , it sucks, but hey, were on the top of the food chain right !. The latest craze now circulating is the anon issue, random or not so random people detesting how the financial market is handled and how everyone's lives is being put down in a inhumane way thus providing the fuel for fighting back and suddenly everyone is pro anon against the bankers and pro this and pro that. So whats the common building block that everyone is being exposed to is just another form of slaughtering the human race but the fisherman in the video are the bankers and the harpoon is money. Were all swimming within our own blood and we have no idea that we are doing so as it has no physical form since everything is tightly placed within banks away from eyes and emotions. All we read is a digital output of how much we own or owe. Funny how when its put into that perspective one might begin to think and feel differently about reality.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Thats a fantastic rant .. well done

i fail to see its relevance .. to you posting some vids of dolphins being slaughtered ..

If you had perhaps given your reasoning behind it .. in your intro post .. but nope ..

And now .. you rant in the last 3 posts about this and that .. none of which has anything to do with these dolphins you just posted vids of ..

So where is this going ?

Simple questions .. with such long winded incoherent responses ...

Im bored of this thread now ..

I never even watched the videos .. the sick distasteful title was enough to put me off

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Segenam

Thats a fantastic rant .. well done

i fail to see its relevance .. to you posting some vids of dolphins being slaughtered ..

If you had perhaps given your reasoning behind it .. in your intro post .. but nope ..

And now .. you rant in the last 3 posts about this and that .. none of which has anything to do with these dolphins you just posted vids of ..

So where is this going ?

Simple questions .. with such long winded incoherent responses ...

Im bored of this thread now ..

I never even watched the videos .. the sick distasteful title was enough to put me off

your a click away of simply moving on, but since you never took the time to view the cove then why even engage me into a conversation, was it simply a case of amusing yourself or was it something entirely different.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Maybe you are missing their point. Your stance isnt concise. Okay so does it outrage you? Why do you need us to sit through those videos? Why is the shock value needed...is it because of an inconcise point being made?

Let me try here: You hate the dolphin hunts, you don't see a need for them and they continue. We in the west must feel outraged by seeing it and disagree with it.
Great, theres a start. Some places do hunt animals we normally don't eat or consider food. What is the motivation behind it? Is it justifiable?

Concise answers to that posters over all question. Ranting is not the same as stating a specific opinion or what you think needs to be done about it.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420

Maybe you are missing their point. Your stance isnt concise. Okay so does it outrage you? Why do you need us to sit through those videos? Why is the shock value needed...is it because of an inconcise point being made?

Let me try here: You hate the dolphin hunts, you don't see a need for them and they continue. We in the west must feel outraged by seeing it and disagree with it.
Great, theres a start. Some places do hunt animals we normally don't eat or consider food. What is the motivation behind it? Is it justifiable?

Concise answers to that posters over all question. Ranting is not the same as stating a specific opinion or what you think needs to be done about it.

I thought i was clear about it all, its simply the slaughtering for profit. As for my distasteful title, well i am not in the habit of sugar coating reality as life isn't really sugar coated now...is it ?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This thread is a mind ****.Just a cheap way to show the grotesque murder of innocent serene creatures who continue smiling with an axe slicing them.

Many people on Earth are pure evil,I sometimes think the end of the world would be good news.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Unfortunately you werent clear on it. While the videos I have seen are kind of clear, its good to have a complete opinion on it. You never actually stated much other then replies to other peoples opinions on a couple videos posted without an actual opinion in the OP.

Its good to have a concise opening opinion to avoid needless posts asking your view point cluttering up the thread from its intended purpose.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Unfortunately you werent clear on it. While the videos I have seen are kind of clear, its good to have a complete opinion on it. You never actually stated much other then replies to other peoples opinions on a couple videos posted without an actual opinion in the OP.

Its good to have a concise opening opinion to avoid needless posts asking your view point cluttering up the thread from its intended purpose.

I understand, in my mind it seemed clear but as you pointed out, i should have placed some form of explanation within the initial opening post.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

In any case, I understand the point all in all, and there is some looks into dolphin trading and such that we need to look at.
What I can understand is maybe a tribe of people who dont have access to luxuries of our world and don't differentiate between species as food, I can't understand the hunting and killing for a profit because the animal is rare or to serve a luxury want from the client. The same can be said for all our choices for meat, do we really need all those types of animals for food? Personally, nah, I dont think so but we like the variety. Do we set the standards on the values of one animal life over the other? We certainly do.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
keep on killing and soon they will be gone like so many species we have put on the endangered list..japans whaleing fleet should be met with gunboats instead of greenpeace..or maybe someday they will just say..solong.and thanks for the fish

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

In any case, I understand the point all in all, and there is some looks into dolphin trading and such that we need to look at.
What I can understand is maybe a tribe of people who dont have access to luxuries of our world and don't differentiate between species as food, I can't understand the hunting and killing for a profit because the animal is rare or to serve a luxury want from the client. The same can be said for all our choices for meat, do we really need all those types of animals for food? Personally, nah, I dont think so but we like the variety. Do we set the standards on the values of one animal life over the other? We certainly do.

the thirst to cater our satisfaction for food has gone way beyond the need for it to sustain our survival, it has become a question of supply and demand. We all refuse to see were that mmmmm big mac has come from or that mmmmm KFC bucket has come from, perhaps a brief look at slaughter shop might make people more aware of what and how far down the actual food chain we really are in the form of intelligence.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

the thirst to cater our satisfaction for food has gone way beyond the need for it to sustain our survival, it has become a question of supply and demand. We all refuse to see were that mmmmm big mac has come from or that mmmmm KFC bucket has come from, perhaps a brief look at slaughter shop might make people more aware of what and how far down the actual food chain we really are in the form of intelligence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join