It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets all slaughter every dolphin as they smile out of pitty for us.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I wonder how many of you will actually sit through the video.

kill.mp4 - 16.24MB

Sorry but the quality of the youtube vid is kinda bad but the other link is slightly better, but as mentioned further down the posts here the documentary is called the The Cove.

Looks like were in luck too bad the same can't be said about the dolphins..but here is part 1 and the rest of the parts follow through the link itself

edit on 13-6-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
If that is a link to an auto download those are not allowed and Im not clicking it.

Also can you tell us what this video is first?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

I'm at work and can't download it till I get home. Can you embed it here? Though I love animals and would prefer not to view any harm coming to them. I am willing to bring awareness to others. I will do whatever I can to protect wildlife and their habitat.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
no its not an auto download nothing of the sort. it plays within their player.

here is the simple url site and you can be the judge

www.zshare.net...

again..no download, you click and play similar to yourtube..no weird links or stuff like that over here.
edit on 13-6-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator

I'm at work and can't download it till I get home. Can you embed it here? Though I love animals and would prefer not to view any harm coming to them. I am willing to bring awareness to others. I will do whatever I can to protect wildlife and their habitat.

oh if thats the case, i think your going to be upset at what i have linked up.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Dolphins are extremely intelligent and can communicate miles away. This is bad for the relationship we have with dolphins. I heard many times how dolphins save people lost at sea or ware off sharks...they like humans a lot and most humans like dolphins the same.

If those humans have the right to simply kill beautiful intelligent creatures that never did anything wrong, it makes me feel like I have the right to gun em down right there on that beach.
edit on 13-6-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by User8911

did you notice how they swam within the blood of their own kind...hmmm...in our society we call that genocide, i wonder what they call that in their society ?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Well i managed to sit through this grizzly vid, but I am still left wondering why? The video doesn't really specify why this is being done. The only thing that is said about it is that they are being killed similarly to whales, so I am supposing they are using these dolphins for their fat? I have never heard of this, so thank you for sharing the clip, but I am also wondering what you have to say about it?

I just wonder if they have a good reason for doing this (probably not ) but I would still like to hear the whole story to better understand it.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Terrible...
There is soo much wrong with what they do at "The Cove" (

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by scojak
Terrible...
There is soo much wrong with what they do at "The Cove" (

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I do eat tuna meat and poison prepared foods.
However I would never hunt for a trophy or thrill kill anything!
I wish you would be able to trudge through an enemy position that was recently decimated. Did you ever see gray intestines?
Disgusting.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvoryRadience
Well i managed to sit through this grizzly vid, but I am still left wondering why? The video doesn't really specify why this is being done. The only thing that is said about it is that they are being killed similarly to whales, so I am supposing they are using these dolphins for their fat? I have never heard of this, so thank you for sharing the clip, but I am also wondering what you have to say about it?

I just wonder if they have a good reason for doing this (probably not ) but I would still like to hear the whole story to better understand it.

You should either download or rent it, but do take the time to do either one.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
reply to post by User8911

did you notice how they swam within the blood of their own kind...hmmm...in our society we call that genocide, i wonder what they call that in their society ?

I hope they never made a name for it

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
here's the other side of our cute aquatic friends. i'd advise those of you who are squeamish not to search for dolphin rape or dolphin attack in your favorite online streaming websites; but hell, you'd still do it anyway. i warn you though, some of you might end up being scarred for life. your choice.

dolphins are not humans and to ascribe human-like motivations for their altruism would be unreasonable. stories and cases of humans being saved by dolphins from drowning and sharks being attacked by dolphins might have a justifiable sense from their point of view, i.e. they just don't want us to attract sharks by our presence in the waters so the shark won't scare away other fish and compete with them for food as well.

consider this, dolphins can communicate over miles underwater. meaning their forehead contains an organ that can emit an ultrasonic pulse which can quite possibly stop a human heart from beating. and you want to be friendly with that? who knows if this barbaric slaughter of dolphins started as revenge when a local shogun's daughter was gang-raped by dolphins in the past?
edit on 6.13.11 by toreishi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I sat through it, while I am eating Pizza no less! Might not have been the best idea, that was a pretty nasty vid.

You should not have made this thread, though. There is a guy here who thinks that dolphins and whales are the ones responsible for the earthquake and disaster in Japan, using Atlantis and/or UFO technology. I think you are going to flush him out and he'll start carrying on with his theories again. Unless YOU are that guy? Oh jeez I hope not.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by toreishi

Off topic: I once had a girlfriend that looked like your avatar. A face as sweet as anime, but a mouth as bitter as vinegar. She almost destroyed my manhood. I'm better now.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by windwaker

off-topic reply: it's all good & i'm pretty glad i'm not a female too, wouldn't want you or anyone to think i'm anybody's ex-girlfriend.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker
reply to post by toreishi

Off topic: I once had a girlfriend that looked like your avatar. A face as sweet as anime, but a mouth as bitter as vinegar. She almost destroyed my manhood. I'm better now.

Wait..

Was her mouth so acidic that it burned your manhood or something? That sounds awful.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
I sat through it, while I am eating Pizza no less! Might not have been the best idea, that was a pretty nasty vid.

You should not have made this thread, though. There is a guy here who thinks that dolphins and whales are the ones responsible for the earthquake and disaster in Japan, using Atlantis and/or UFO technology. I think you are going to flush him out and he'll start carrying on with his theories again. Unless YOU are that guy? Oh jeez I hope not.

huh, whales and earthquakes, i dont think so, that is unless he is a member of the el.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I love dolphins! But it's strictly business, as is the whole food chain.

A dolphin understands the need to feed like we do. A "lesser species" might consider mackerel or herring a friendly animal with a conveniently disarming face as it relates to our instant rapport with dolphins.

I swim with them, love them to death and they are well beyond entertaining! But again, it's strictly business as nature would call it.

Another animal highly regarded due to their happy looking, dog like face is the seal. They proliferate when not properly hunted by those on the upper food chain. In return they decimate fish stocks which starve dolphins, whales, themselves and humans alike.

It's nature, strictly business. The despair of those dolphins in their body language is traumatic to even me but we've got to stop holding ourselves to any higher standard than any other occupant of this planet.

Not to worry there's, without a doubt, species that find us delectable it's just that their "ships" may not have made it to this part of the vast sea of the universe *yet*.

edit on 13-6-2011 by Atlantican because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3 >>

join