It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Black Military Helicopter Transports UFO ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

IMHO this is CGI. The movement of the object being carried is too static. Also, why?

CJ

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
How do you know the weight of an UFO of extraterrestrial origin? You all assuming this and that but you don´t now nothing at all. Could be real but could also be fake who knows? If it´s real nobody will believe it anyways because well look at the responses in this thread. The real deal got already taped hundreds of times but people still deny it.

People need to wake up and that really fast. Something is definitely up. There are just to much coincidences out there. I don´t think it will be the end of the world but something is going to happen in the near future.

I guess i´ll wait till "they" show up and everybody on the whole planet has to accept their existence. The government though will have alot to explain especially when our "guests" reveal they were in contact the whole time.

Believe what you want and that´s all you can do.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy
How do you know the weight of an UFO of extraterrestrial origin?

We don't. However, it's most logical to assume that the power plant and other systems have a non-negligible weight. We operate on logic, you see?

Other arguments in this thread:

a) four suspension cables (not converging to a single point) don't make sense as far as helicopter lift goes
b) regardless of weight, the sheer sail factor of this thing would manifest itself, ESPECIALLY if it were extremely light. We don't see any of that in the video.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
The dead giveaway of this video is the way the disc-shaped object doesn't seem to move whatsoever - I would have expected it to move sideways. It also seems massive in comparison to the helicopter and I would imagine it would weigh more...There again if it 'is' or 'was' alien it is more than likely to be advanced and therefore lighter than what we would normally expect and aircraft to be. You also have to ask the question: Why would a UFO be flown in public? It makes no sense whatsoever unless they were flying it in the dead of night and over land where no one lives. I think its fake - good video though.
edit on 15-6-2011 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Why they would transport it like this?

Simple:

The best way to hide something is in plain sight.

"Thy would never transport a real ufo that obvious"

Now think about that last sentence for a while...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthOccupant
Why they would transport it like this?

Simple:

The best way to hide something is in plain sight.

"Thy would never transport a real ufo that obvious"

Now think about that last sentence for a while...

Exactly my point too.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Looks too good to be true..
Also theres no sound coming from the chopper.

My thoughts are that its a fake.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Guys,i don't know if you noticed it,but stop the video at 0:14 and you will see this

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I don't think so, Tim.

Seriously, I don't think it's a UFO. I also think the video is fake. The Helicopter is pulling something that is close to it's own size. I've never seen that before. Whatever it is carrying would have to be very very light, probably hollow.

Also, I'm feeling that the helicopter footage is superimposed and that the object being carried is expanded through video editing techniques.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
Guys,i don't know if you noticed it,but stop the video at 0:14 and you will see this

Do you even read the thread or at least look at the pictures in the threads you comment on? I mean I can understand if it is a thread that has 20 or more pages to it but for crying out loud...this is only 3 pages long.
Sheez!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

at least he read the OP and not just the title? (been seeing a lot of that lately)

if nothing else, this quote alone proves its a hoax

EnigmaAgent
The couplings seems all wrong and too far apart for me.
I've never see a helo transport in this way, (apart from twin hercules) multiple couplings always lead to a single coupling beneath, not four.

Because if there were four and one coupling breaks the spread of new weight would cause the chopper to tilt, the single point is still there for safety. The weight would be too dangerous with four point of contact on the helicopter

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
If you look close, it's not any kind of perfect disc shape, but rather irregular. It could be anything, or a collection of anything, wrapped up in a tarp.

If it was truly a UFO, I doubt they'd be moving it in broad daylight.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

Do you even read the thread or at least look at the pictures in the threads you comment on? I mean I can understand if it is a thread that has 20 or more pages to it but for crying out loud...this is only 3 pages long.
Sheez!

I read it,i only ask did anyone else noticed something strange on the video besides that large "UFO".
edit on 15-6-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by onehuman

If it is a fake, it is very well done!
Strange...
S&F.

EH?

How is this very well done? Man...

A chopper is carrying something.... that's well done?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

what better way to hide something, then put it in the middle of a crowd.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

Sheez!

I read it,i only ask did anyone else noticed something strange on the video besides that large "UFO".
edit on 15-6-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

Try page one, where....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And see if you did read the thread.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Thanks mate.

I guess i have to find a better glasses

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

OK, are you Russian? Are you familiar with Russian transport laws and safety regulations? I am not, and wouldn't pretend to. Just cause things are a certain way in one country, doesn't mean it would it be the same in another!

And another thing, we don't know if a UFO is extra terrestrial, dimensional, or man made! So who (outside TPTB) would know how much a UFO will weigh! Sh!t, could be 5 lbs, 500 lbs, 5000 lbs! Who the Hell knows? So don't say "A heli can't carry that!"
edit on (15/6/11) by SLAPurMAMA because: Missed info

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAPurMAMA
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

OK, are you Russian? Are you familiar with Russian transport laws and safety regulations? I am not, and wouldn't pretend to. Just cause things are a certain way in one country, doesn't mean it would it be the same in another!

edit on (15/6/11) by SLAPurMAMA because: Missed info

Its called engineering / design and safety.

Prey tell which of the four couplings would tilt the chopper first when simply lifting off.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectricSeriously, I don't think it's a UFO. I also think the video is fake. The Helicopter is pulling something that is close to it's own size. I've never seen that before. Whatever it is carrying would have to be very very light, probably hollow.

As I said earlier, an Mi-26 can easily carry something its own size. Like a passanger jet

But this aint such a helo so meh. You are right in that the load look big, but its still possible if its light.

Its not really the size that's a problem IMO, its the way its carried. As others said, the cables make zero sense and it shouldnt be that stable.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join