It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by reg

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by reg

It was my pleasure to draw a card for you ... and they don't come much better than the Sun card. So pleased to hear that you tackled the issues of yoru past ... but this card reminds you of the strength you have in adverse situations ... and will continure to shine bright in your future ... remember the Sun is the bringer of light ... and in light we find wisdom.

Woody

Cool, thanks again. Also just noticed you live in north yorkshire, i'm west yorkshire. it's a small world innit

A small world indeed

Woody

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarmonkey

When you draw the Sun card there is a lot of good stuff waiting for you.

Woody

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Could you draw a card for me please? I've never tried the Tarot, palm reading, psychics, you get the idea. I've always wondered though, how close would one of these come to being right. Thank You in advance.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Reply to post by woodwytch

Wow! Thank you so much! There is a person in my life I have just realized that I need to distance myself from.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DivineInfinity
Oh wow....just WOW!!! I have only recently joined and have just stumbled on your thread....I LOVE it!!!

Would it be possible for you to draw a card for me please?? What do I have to do??

Thank you for brightening up my Saturday night!

Hey there DivineInfinity ... you don't have to do anything except enjoy the card that I'm about to draw for you and give me some feedback when you get it.

The Card Drawn For You Is - PRINCESS of PENTACLES

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dbb4296fb30f.jpg[/atsimg]

This card tells me that your natural characteristics are those of someone who is studious / self-reliant / good-natured. However, I also get the impression that occasionally you feel a little rebellious and try to reject some of the codes and practices that you have learned ... now whilst this rebellious streak might produce some originality of ideas don't allow yourself to listen to unsound advise from anyone who seems on the surface to be cool / unorthodox because below that surface they are actually lost themselves.

It's fine to let off steam from time to time ... even be a little eccentric ... but never try to be something you are not ... and above all never be talked into something that doesn't feel sound in your gut. You are a unique person all by yourself and this card tells me that you have the potential to enter a new creative phase ... try meditating on the seeds of your creative ideas / projects that lie in the past then try to see them in your future. There is also good news on the way ... this could be about a family member / friend or about money and work. Always remember to be happy in your own skin and find your own level.

Woody

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
Much thanks and apology Woodwych, I just came from reading my...reading. I was -certain- I made sure to follow every page, and I totally overlooked my reading!
That was a goody, really accurate. I soooooooooooo am experienced in loss and sorrow, and I always find something to laugh about, anyway. There have been terrible evil people in my life, and some were freedom-threats. Wholly dead-on, as the Brits say. (I think, they say...)
Thanks so much, you are one --rightous-- light-worker. Woodwych rules!

Wow that's feedback and a half !

I'm pleased you found your card and even more pleased it hit the spot (as we Brits say)

Woody

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
Oh, hopefully you will catch up this coming week and can start on people asking for 2nd cards!

I was the 5 of Wands person with the work situation. Last week, a sort of change at home (my childhood home) took place. I will pay more attention to that area, too. The work situation is sorting itself out. I kindly stepped off the merry go round with the irritated coworker while remaining alert and diligent in my work and in my dealings with her. I suspect she may be lying in wait but she has gotten easier to deal with for now.

Good to hear you followed the advice the card offered ... I always think it's a case of 'forewarned is forearmed' ... puts you one step ahead.

I reckon I might start taking 2nd card requests by the end of the week.

Woody

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by HighMaintenance
Hi Woody

Would love for you to draw a card for me, I've had a lot of synchronous moments recently and there is a particular number that is recurring in my life at an increasing rate (don't check my profile or you'll know the number, I've already asked about it in another thread haha). It was freaking me out a little, but now it's freaking me out a LOT!!
Hopefully the card you draw will shed some light (I've got a strange feeling I know what suit the card will be but I'll let you know after you've done it :lol

Thanks for sharing your talents

Hey there HighMaintainance ... let's see what the Tarot has for you.

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE SUN

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aad98508eb0e.jpg[/atsimg]

Whilst the Sun card represents a creative and joyful phase in your life I am feeling that you may have been a little withdrawn from the world of late and need to reconnect with those around you and with everyday life. This may be due to the strangeness you have been experiencing lately and it is important that when such things happen you remain grounded ... the way to do this (and it is vital if you are to understand the synchronicities that are making themselves known to you) is to balance the spiritual with the mundane ... otherwise your either miss the point of the sign ... or you end up away with the faeries. Trust me I know how exciting it is when you first start to wake-up to the deeper world around you and it's like a drug (you don't want the high to stop) but this is all part of the test ... to see if you are strong enough to find the balance ... then it all becomes clear (like Magick).

Allow the Sun to brighten your life and shed light into those shady corners ... allow the excitement to become enlightenment and the answers to your synchronistic signs will become apparent ... patience is the key. I have had signs that have only become apparent years later ... that's why it's important to write everything down and keep it safe for future reference ... it's not always about 'the now' !

Woody

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'm back tomorrow with a card for DAVID64 on this page.

Woody

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DivineInfinity
Oh wow....just WOW!!! I have only recently joined and have just stumbled on your thread....I LOVE it!!!

Would it be possible for you to draw a card for me please?? What do I have to do??

Thank you for brightening up my Saturday night!

Hey there DivineInfinity ... you don't have to do anything except enjoy the card that I'm about to draw for you and give me some feedback when you get it.

The Card Drawn For You Is - PRINCESS of PENTACLES

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dbb4296fb30f.jpg[/atsimg]

This card tells me that your natural characteristics are those of someone who is studious / self-reliant / good-natured. However, I also get the impression that occasionally you feel a little rebellious and try to reject some of the codes and practices that you have learned ... now whilst this rebellious streak might produce some originality of ideas don't allow yourself to listen to unsound advise from anyone who seems on the surface to be cool / unorthodox because below that surface they are actually lost themselves.

It's fine to let off steam from time to time ... even be a little eccentric ... but never try to be something you are not ... and above all never be talked into something that doesn't feel sound in your gut. You are a unique person all by yourself and this card tells me that you have the potential to enter a new creative phase ... try meditating on the seeds of your creative ideas / projects that lie in the past then try to see them in your future. There is also good news on the way ... this could be about a family member / friend or about money and work. Always remember to be happy in your own skin and find your own level.

Woody

Thank you Woody
...I am truly amazed,,,how did you do that!?!

I can't quite believe what you have said? You have well and truly hit the nail on the head, albeit in much nicer terms lol
Now I don't know why, but of late I have been an awful judge of character. I am actually aware that I need this to somehow change....you have made me sure that I am right in my thinking. I have also found that I have not been true to myself either, but I am working on it

With regards to this 'creative' phase, oh if only you knew what I done today...even what is coming full circle!! This part did freak me out quite a bit!! I know you are busy and did not expect a reply straight away....but it came....today....that is bizarre, believe me!!

It is all quite exciting that you mention good news is on the way
I can't thank you enough for what you have said. You truly are amazing. I have only just joined this forum and did not expect you to be so on the ball. (I don't mean that to sound disrespectful!!)

Kudos to you

Even though it doesn't look like it...I am quite speechless! You have quite some talent there and I thank you for such a positive reading!!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DivineInfinity

I'm pleased to have confirmed a couple of things that we both know you already knew
Sometimes we just need some outside confirmation.

Woody

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Hi Woody

Would love for you to draw a card for me, I've had a lot of synchronous moments recently and there is a particular number that is recurring in my life at an increasing rate (don't check my profile or you'll know the number, I've already asked about it in another thread haha). It was freaking me out a little, but now it's freaking me out a LOT!!
Hopefully the card you draw will shed some light (I've got a strange feeling I know what suit the card will be but I'll let you know after you've done it :lol

Whilst the Sun card represents a creative and joyful phase in your life I am feeling that you may have been a little withdrawn from the world of late and need to reconnect with those around you and with everyday life. This may be due to the strangeness you have been experiencing lately and it is important that when such things happen you remain grounded ... the way to do this (and it is vital if you are to understand the synchronicities that are making themselves known to you) is to balance the spiritual with the mundane ... otherwise your either miss the point of the sign ... or you end up away with the faeries. Trust me I know how exciting it is when you first start to wake-up to the deeper world around you and it's like a drug (you don't want the high to stop) but this is all part of the test ... to see if you are strong enough to find the balance ... then it all becomes clear (like Magick).

Allow the Sun to brighten your life and shed light into those shady corners ... allow the excitement to become enlightenment and the answers to your synchronistic signs will become apparent ... patience is the key. I have had signs that have only become apparent years later ... that's why it's important to write everything down and keep it safe for future reference ... it's not always about 'the now' !

Woody

Thank you so much, you are quite right I have been withdrawn, for quite sometime actually, and I have been trying to reconnect, still trying to figure out how to do that tho
. These synchronicities have been occuring since just before I started reading your 'Red Eyes' thread a few weeks ago. It increased dramatically over the few days it took me to read both of them but they're dying down now. This increasingly recurring number 27 (also my birthday) is making me wonder if 'someone' is trying to tell me 'something', although what that is I have no idea.
I see it EVERYWHERE and I've never been the type of person to notice stuff like that. At least I'm not alone, seems a lot of people see this particular number quite a lot. (Even the link for this reply has 27 in it
)

The card I had a feeling you may have drawn was something of Swords, no idea why. So glad I got the Sun, a very positive card

Thanks again

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
Could you draw a card for me please? I've never tried the Tarot, palm reading, psychics, you get the idea. I've always wondered though, how close would one of these come to being right. Thank You in advance.

Hey there DAVID64 ... another virgin in the realm of divination I see let's quell your curiosity right now and see what you get.

The Card Drawn For You Is - 10 of SWORDS

I'm using a friends laptop at the moment and can't access my picture files

I get the feeling that you have been having a bit of a struggle lately and it is not sitting too well. However, you need to beware of being dazzled by your own charm ... I think you might use your charm as a defence mechanism and when you are streesed or under pressure you probably overdo it occasionally.

Now you have or are about to reach the nadir of the situation and things can only improve. Maybe you've been betrayed or the victim of maliscious acts / gossip ... but remember ... just as darkness precedes dawn ... so these difficulties can precede happier times. Don't fall into the trap of behaving how someone else wants or expects you to behave ... those thta matter will accept you for yourself (warts and all).

Woody

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Hi Woody

Woody

Thank you so much, you are quite right I have been withdrawn, for quite sometime actually, and I have been trying to reconnect, still trying to figure out how to do that tho
. These synchronicities have been occuring since just before I started reading your 'Red Eyes' thread a few weeks ago. It increased dramatically over the few days it took me to read both of them but they're dying down now. This increasingly recurring number 27 (also my birthday) is making me wonder if 'someone' is trying to tell me 'something', although what that is I have no idea.
I see it EVERYWHERE and I've never been the type of person to notice stuff like that. At least I'm not alone, seems a lot of people see this particular number quite a lot. (Even the link for this reply has 27 in it
)

The card I had a feeling you may have drawn was something of Swords, no idea why. So glad I got the Sun, a very positive card

Thanks again

Ahhhh ... the 'Red Eyes Case' !

That had an effect on many who read it ... I think it stirred some ancient memories that we have carried with us since the source ... and will likely need again in the coming years (fight or flight). It was certainly the most powerful case I and W.I.S.P.S have ever dealt with and hopefully will not have to deal with anything similar in the near future ... but at least another time we will all be more prepared.

27 in numerology we add the digits together like so - 2 + 7 = 9 ... and 9 is the number of solid foundations ... it is also a very magickal number for we Witches. Again I think this is being repeated because we are all being called on to build firm foundations in preparation for the end times ... the next stage of human evolution (but that's just my thoughts ... I'm sure many will have their own ideas).

>>>For anyone who doesn't already know what the 'Red Eyes Case' is here are 2 links to the threads I wrote about it

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Hiya Woodwytch thank you for your reading
am not really sure what to make of it as it could apply to a couple of situations
one positive the other not so.
would it be possible to have another drawn to see if this makes it clearer
It could be spot on to be honest but depends how its meant if you know what i mean

actually im not even sure what i mine haha
Thanks a lot again,
Graham.

By the way your not kidding about the complex situation

edit on 17-8-2011 by GeeDee because: addition

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

reply to post by DivineInfinity

I'm pleased to have confirmed a couple of things that we both know you already knew
Sometimes we just need some outside confirmation.

Woody

Hehe, that is sooo true!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE

I am currently using my friends laptop because after having broadband issues for several days and eventually getting them fixed ... my desktop tower blew-up yesterday. (I think this in itself is not only ironic but also a conspiracy)
... I mean ... what are the odds ?

Anyhoo, the point of this message is really aimed at the people who have ordered full Tarot Readings from my website - PastlivesParanormal&Pagans - www.pastlivesparanormalandpagans.webeden.co.uk...

Because I am using a friends laptop I cannot access my emails (the 'guest' log-in facility on said laptop was accidentally deleted)
so I am unable to send your readings as I normally do ... via email document and whilst I could send them direct from the website 'contact form' ... I cannot retrieve the relevent email addresses from my hotmail (as previously explained).

So if you were one of the people who ordered a full reading from my website (I have a lot of ATS members) ... could you please u2u me your email address and whilst there will unfortunately be some delay ... you will still be able to receive your reading within the next few days. Obviously anyone ordering a reading since yesterday will go unnoticed so please again contact me via u2u here at ATS.

I'm just really worried that people will think it's a scam if they have tried to contact me and I cannot receive their emails via my hotmail account because it will just look as if I'm ignoring them and obviously I'm not.

I will add another notice when I have my computer repaired or replaced (sadly it could be a while) !

Woody

edit on 18-8-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Please draw a card for me. Thank you for your time and generosity.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Thanks a lot for your post.

I like the positive feeling it gave me, I love stars and looking at the night sky, I also enjoyed the view on the card
(I'm male unlike your friend haha)

Peace.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66
hi may i join the party too?

thank u sir

Hey there coyote66 ... you certainly can join the party ... and that's 'mam' but you can call me woody

The Card Drawn For You Is - 8 of CUPS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eee5d374c126.jpg[/atsimg]

There seems to be some kind of blockages in your life at the moment and it is only clear communication that can clear these blockages and open you up to a new phase. This is likely to be in the areas of relationships or work ... maybe it's just a case of them having fulfilled their purpose and now it's just time to move on ... but you need to explain this to those concerned otherwise you will be blocked further with a sense of guilt for not being up front.

You should visualize your future and still give thanks to your past because that is what has brought you to the place you are now. Goals that you had been aiming for may no longer satisfy you ... but you need to take some time to recharge your batteries and rededicate yourself to the core purpose of your life.

Woody

awsome! thats just what i felt
i had a hard time to get rid of the people in my life.. i mean they just wont move on. and i need some space to develop myself! especially my mother, shes an aries and she suffers of some sort of severe insecurity syndrome.. is it possible for u too read her as well?
might could help her too...

many thanks there Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join