It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank you for drawing another card for me, I appreciate it.

I can actually relate to what you said in regards to it.

Very interesting.

My pleasure. Woody

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

LOL, welcome back!!!

I'm all over your Atlantean writings. I've actually grown a lot in certain ways since I asked you to pull my card.

It is good to see you!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vrill
Turn a card for me and see what comes up

Im from Texas by the way and my date of birth is March 1st 1977.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

Hey there Vrill,
Not sure why but I've been looking forward to reading your card so let's see what's waiting.

The Card Drawn Is - REBIRTH

I feel that you have / are experienced a difficult or limiting phase and the warning with this card is to avoid the temptation to look for a 'quick fix' ... now you come to a crossroads in your life and a decision will be required that will take you in a new direction.

You may have heard the call of your vocation / mission in life / spiritual path ... or simply the call to the new direction you need to take.

I feel that you have trod the 'dark bowers' (Pagan journey of rebirth) and penetrated the fear of the Crones face to see the beautiful Goddess beyond. This is the time to experience the rebirth in to a life that is more fully your own ... renewal and transformation await.

Woody

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by buggy166
put me in the que for a card please, no pic needed, have my own deck

cheers.

Hey there buggy166,

Thanks for your patience ... normal service has been resumed ... including pictures.

The Card Drawn Is - CERNUNNOS (the greenman)

Big changes and a new path to be followed are heralded with this card ... this path is not always easy but the results are powerful and worthwhile ... it is a test of strength more of character than in the physical sense. I feel you may have experienced some problems / difficulties at home or in a specific relationship ... I see the image in my mind-eye of storm clouds ... but remember after the storm the rainbow appears and I do feel this particular storm is almost over.

Once the clouds part you will have passed the test with the colours of the rainbow and you will be the better and stronger for the experience ... only then will you see that great personal progress can be made ... learn how to channel this new found energy to keep it flowing smoothly ... it is time to accept responsibility for your life and the way you live it.

Woody

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrimReaper86
pick a card any card..my card...or cards....please

Hey there GrimReaper86,

You sound very eager so we'd better crack-on and draw the card.

The Card Drawn Is - 6 of SWORDS

You may have felt stuck or unable to move forward ... and it could be due to the conflict and difficulties usually associated with the suit of swords ... but this card represents moving away from the choppy waters into the calm shallows ... now you can begin to relax and feel comfort and calm because there is a promise of renewal with this card.

This is a good time to plan a literal holiday or likewise take an inner journey via ritual and/or meditation ... this would be particularly enlightening and healing at this time ... journey's (inner and outer) can reforge bonds and open up the possibility of renewal.

Woody

edit on 24-1-2012 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumpymaud

Hi
please put me in the queue for a card.
I had a dream two nights ago about tarot cards - I only remember one of the but not the other five. It would be interesting to see which card you draw

thanks

Hey there stumpymaud,
If you would like to tell me what the card you remembered was I'll tell you what it means. But let's see what's come out today.

The Card Drawn Is - THE WORLD

This is a great card to come out and I feel it will be most welcome because I get a very strong feeling that you have been overpowered in someway either by a situation and/or person and it has left you weakened ... you might feel that you have lost or wasted energy on this situation or person and now you feel disconnected ... with this card the healing is about to begin.

This card brings with it a sense of deep satisfying fulfilment ... serenity and contentment (something you probably haven't felt in a long while). This card heralds great success and achievement ... feeling 'on top of the world' ... you can stop striving and open up to the blessings of new life all around you. Enjoy.

Woody

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soulo

Hi, if your not too busy I'd like to try this please turn the cards for me

Hey there Soulo,

Let's see if we can draw something relevent and positive.

The Card Drawn Is - PRINCE of SWORDS

Whatever your situation has been recently there is about to appear a brief window of liberation and change but you must act quickly because it will be some time before the chance returns. Your ultimate battle has been with yourself and now it is time to work with it consciously with your renewed strength and insight.

This card tells me that you are intelligent and articulate ... if you take the offer in this card you can make radical changes in your lifestyle and/or routine. You might also notice new friends appearing in your life ... or a whole new life could open up for you ... the adventure is ready ... are you ?

Woody

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Thanks Woody - much appreciated.

The card in my dream was called Illumination - I think it would be the sun in a tarot deck. It was a strange dream where myself and others were being taught metaphysical lessons. Unfortunately I don't remember any of them!

Glad to hear I'll be healing soon as I really haven't been well. I've been making some progress in my meditation practice and was hoping for more so this really was a wonderful card to get.

Thanks for this
Kit

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by the Gospel of Luke
Me please.

Hey there Gospel of Luke,

Short sweet and to the point so let's get straight to the card.

The Card Drawn Is - THE LADY

I get the strong feeling of rebellion of some kind coming from you ... you are asking internal questions and are not always satified with the answers ... you feel an impulse to change outmoded systems of belief ... the sense of rebellion comes from the urge to reject things that have been imposed on you by others.

The Lady card has come to provide you with a nurturing energy and calm the savage beast within. Don't be afraid to open up to true love this is a time to follow your feelings rather than your intellect. This card represents marriage and pregnancy ... however this may not always be in the literal sense it can often manifest as new relationships or new cycles of stability and abundance ... or the conception of ideas and desires.

Woody

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumpymaud

Thanks Woody - much appreciated.

The card in my dream was called Illumination - I think it would be the sun in a tarot deck. It was a strange dream where myself and others were being taught metaphysical lessons. Unfortunately I don't remember any of them!

Glad to hear I'll be healing soon as I really haven't been well. I've been making some progress in my meditation practice and was hoping for more so this really was a wonderful card to get.

Thanks for this
Kit

My pleasure Kit ... and I think meditation is where you will remember the metaphysical lessons and develop on them. Keep me posted on your progress.

Woody

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoagy1199
Hey Woody,

Good to see you again. You drew on for me awhile back that was spot on at the time. Any chance I could ask you to draw another for me? No rush, just when you get a chance.

Thanks!

Hey there hoagy1199 ... good to be back.

Let's see what we draw this time.

The Card Drawn Is - DEATH

As I have said many times before this card holds much positivity so don't panic
I'm going to hazard a guess and say that you've been feeling blocked lately ... life doesn't seem to be flowing as it should but maybe that has been for a reason. It has been due to communication problems ... now it is time to clear away the 'deadwood'.

It is time for a spring-clean and the more ruthless you are the more progress you will make ... it is time to get rid of everything and everybody who is a drain on your energy ... everything that no longer has a useful purpose in your life ... everyone who constantly takes and never gives.

Only by cutting back and getting rid of the 'deadwood' can you make way for the new and positive to flow into your life ... it is the precursor to transformation.

Woody

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Submarines
Please pull a card for me.

If you arent too busy, I would appreciate it!

Thanks!

Hey there Submarines,

Last card of the day as I finish the requests on PAGE 53 ... so let's see what it is.

The Card Drawn Is - 2 of SWORDS

You may be struggling with a dilemma caused by a choice to be made and this could relate to someone (you or another) who is unable to commit but someone who has powerful currents of emotion ... if you have a love of fantasy be careful of letting it become escapism.

Eventually the storm clouds will pass and conflict will be resolved ... there is a need for diplomacy / negotiation / integrity ... know when to confront ... when to placate and when to compromise.

Woody

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Thanks Woody,

I guess a bonfire and cook-out are in order soon. Steaks are on me!
You're right, spring cleaning time again.

Thanks again.

R

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

cheers.

Hey there buggy166,

Thanks for your patience ... normal service has been resumed ... including pictures.

Big changes and a new path to be followed are heralded with this card ... this path is not always easy but the results are powerful and worthwhile ... it is a test of strength more of character than in the physical sense. I feel you may have experienced some problems / difficulties at home or in a specific relationship ... I see the image in my mind-eye of storm clouds ... but remember after the storm the rainbow appears and I do feel this particular storm is almost over.

Once the clouds part you will have passed the test with the colours of the rainbow and you will be the better and stronger for the experience ... only then will you see that great personal progress can be made ... learn how to channel this new found energy to keep it flowing smoothly ... it is time to accept responsibility for your life and the way you live it.

Woody

thanks.

sounds vaguely right on. my current situation isnt bad, but isnt good, it just is, and its annoying but i keep plugging away at it for the past 3 or so years.

the best i can compare it to is building a sand castle on the shore near a beach with waves coming in, NOT destroying it, but taking just the right amount away from it to make me have to keep building it on and on, and i cant build it anywhere else but there...for now. Work with no sense of self-fulfilment or financial stability, good stable social life (friends, family, their families, good people) balanced by lack of an intimate life partner.

Life just kinda goes on, or at least it has. But like i said, its never been bad (been out of work for 6 months but had unemployment cover 5, then found work recently) and things kinda seem to have gone that sort of way. In balance, but at a very low ceiling, something im not okay with but know cannot be solved over night.

Also i figure, it has its meaning. Wouldnt be going through this if it wasnt meant to be something to be learned from.

edit: this card also stands for over indulgence and stuff like obesity. i could stand to lose 20 pounds for sure. lol maybe ill start going to the gym soon

edit on 24-1-2012 by buggy166 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

cheers.

Hey there buggy166,

Woody

thanks.

sounds vaguely right on. my current situation isnt bad, but isnt good, it just is, and its annoying but i keep plugging away at it for the past 3 or so years.

the best i can compare it to is building a sand castle on the shore near a beach with waves coming in, NOT destroying it, but taking just the right amount away from it to make me have to keep building it on and on, and i cant build it anywhere else but there...for now. Work with no sense of self-fulfilment or financial stability, good stable social life (friends, family, their families, good people) balanced by lack of an intimate life partner.

Life just kinda goes on, or at least it has. But like i said, its never been bad (been out of work for 6 months but had unemployment cover 5, then found work recently) and things kinda seem to have gone that sort of way. In balance, but at a very low ceiling, something im not okay with but know cannot be solved over night.

Also i figure, it has its meaning. Wouldnt be going through this if it wasnt meant to be something to be learned from.

edit: this card also stands for over indulgence and stuff like obesity. i could stand to lose 20 pounds for sure. lol maybe ill start going to the gym soon

edit on 24-1-2012 by buggy166 because: (no reason given)

Interesting reply ... you sound almost complacent (prepared to put up with the hand you've been dealt) ... remember this card also says that although you feel trapped in a situation you alone can undo the shackles that bind ... sometimes we settle for the devil we know because we're scared to try something better ... or we feel we don't deserve it for some reason.

Look inside and be honest with yourself ... the answers might surprise you and come from a place you didn't expect.

Woody

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by cry93

LOL, welcome back!!!

I'm all over your Atlantean writings. I've actually grown a lot in certain ways since I asked you to pull my card.

It is good to see you!

Thank you so much it's great to be back I missed quality time on ATS so much you wouldn't believe lol

It's weird how the cards sometimes point out the obvious and suddenly we understand and act on them ... pleased your card was helpful to you.

Really pleased you're in to The Atlantean Analysis - www.theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk... ... I added your name to the 'Member's List' by the way so it's official now ... hope you enjoy my more unique theories and they offer food for thought ... feel free to leave any feedback you might have on the website it's always helpful ... and once I get caught up with everything else I'll be adding the next chapter (hopefully in the next week or so).

Woody

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Would you be willing to do mine?

Pretty please?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoagy1199
Thanks Woody,

I guess a bonfire and cook-out are in order soon. Steaks are on me!
You're right, spring cleaning time again.

Thanks again.

R

That spring clean seems to come around regularly ... good to keep on top of it though ... the result is like cleaning dirty windows and realizing you hadn't seen how bright it was outside for way too long (we have to put the initial effort in but the result is so worthwhile)

Woody

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gseven

Would you be willing to do mine?

Pretty please?

Hey there Gseven it would be my pleasure.

The Card Drawn Is - ACE of CUPS

There have been times when someone who has/had a part in your life has been destructive or behaved/reacted inappropriately even maybe aggressively ... there was someone who should not have been trusted.

However, that was then this is now because this card is telling me that there is the potential for the beginning or deepening of a relationship ... there also seems to be a lot of creative inspiration flying around ... this is a great time to open yourself up to the many warm and nurturing relationships which will come your way so don't let past bad experiences spoil future experiences. Use your lessons learned like a filter when meeting new people ... at the moment there are numerous genuine people around and this card is all about new beginnings (relationships / ventures / jobs etc) just like the image on the card 'your cup runneth over' !

Woody

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hi Woody, I haven't had a reading in years, if you have the time, please add me to your list, good on you and thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join