It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Foreign Ministry calls U.S. warship in Black Sea "Security Threat"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I will ask questions of whomever I wish. If you dont care for that, then go elsewhere or dont answer them, your good at that anyways.

And for the love of God do you think you can put your drama away and get back to the topic? Or is this your full time job now, coming into threads, launching baseless attacks, and then crying about it. To borrow your typical response, that same BS gets olds and you really need to move on beyond it.

People wonder why some countries are centuries behind the curve.... mindset comes to mind.

I could care less about your history and what lies you post on the fourms. That is between you and the people who have found your multiple statements. If you dont remember making them, then you should think twice before posting personal info shouldn't you.

and yet again - back on topic

Now, any particular reason you single out the US in this case when it involves countries other than the US? Why should Russia be concerned about one vessel in the Black Sea. We didnt get in an uproar when Russia held joint maneuvers with Venezuela in the Carribean off the coast of our territory.

and lastly, if you dont have anything to add to he questions or debate, dont bother responding. I am done with your drama and continual derailment of this thread.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

What a load of BS

Still waiting for that proof after YOU accused me of lying..
That's against T&C ya know...

I answered on topic..Can't read or do you just ignore my posts?

You tell me to stay "on topic" then ask why I single out America..
Have you NOT read the thread title.

America's military budget is larger than the rest of the world combined so you should sort of expect that when it comes to military actions that they will get mentioned the most..

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
the russians are afraid of one little ship

geez its not like the russians ever did anything considered a "secuirty threat"

like a russian bomber buzzing a nuclear aircraft carrier not one but twice

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Like I said, if you arent going to remain on topic, why bother to even post?

American military budget has nothing to do with the article at all. The Russians are torqued off about one vessel being present that they knew about even bofore the exercise began.

The Russians have conducted drills with Venezuela in the Carribean Ocean near us territory.

Why the hub bub over one vessel in a Sea they dont own?

What other reason do they have to be whining about this one vessel?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I've already given my opinion why..

I'm really not sure why you keep asking the same question..

Do you think my answer will change if you keep asking or are you merely ignoring my posts?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
The Off Topic personal sniping stops HERE.

Fair warning

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Back in the old Cold War it used to be called sabre rattling....just making noise,usually using whatever excuse was handy...in this case,a cruiser.....just Russia making noise

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

I think your just jealous that we are able to defend our country instead of allowing it to be taken over by people who are religous zealots who kill innocent people for fun.

Instead of criticising the US, why dont you leave your comfy Western lifestyle and go back and retake your country instead of letting other people do it. Or are you just resigned to defeat and have given up on it all together?

Or is that to hard for you to do?

I will take the title of Macho any day of the week instead of just rolling over and surrendering. Also, care to explain how your personal attack on me is part of the topic at hand? I
edit on 14-6-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

EDIT: Sorry mods, went off-topic.
edit on 15-6-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Are the Russians so weak that they are afraid of one American surface warship? Wow!!!

[snip], what if russian nuclear MIRV-ICBM subs ran patrols off the coast of NYC, how would you feel? I bet americans would be so scared it would be on the news and you would be leading the complaints.
edit on 20/6/11 by masqua because: Removed personal sniping comment

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
heres the news link update from
Associated press if you hate RT So much

AP Link
edit on 20-6-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Originally posted by deltaboy
Are the Russians so weak that they are afraid of one American surface warship? Wow!!!

[snip], what if russian nuclear MIRV-ICBM subs ran patrols off the coast of NYC, how would you feel? I bet americans would be so scared it would be on the news and you would be leading the complaints.
edit on 20/6/11 by masqua because: Removed personal sniping comment

They do it all the time!

Russian Subs Patrolling Off East Coast of U.S.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join