It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO & Disney are Corrupting our Children!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Originally posted by gabby2011

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
reply to post by B4Truth

What I don't get is that if the NWO of this world are subliminally corrupting our children through Disney's use of the word sex in many of their movies, etc., then wouldn't that be contrary to the notion that they want population control / reduction?

Seriously, it sends a conflicting message right? So which is it?

unhh...??? That makes no sense ! Teaching children to be sexual, and to also believe in the black arts won't hurt their chances at population control in the least. But it does feed into their sexual perversity s , and their desire to control young minds.

They have much better ways of implementing population control....like so called natural disasters.

You do know what makes a population grow don't you?

Also we need to think...maybe population control is not yet to include certain people as the US Gov is clearly paying young people right not TO reproduce. There are teens with 3 babies on welfare everwhere I look they know the check is bigger with each birth they add and it seems the system right now is encouraging the fast reproduction of at least white American teens or maybe all American teens.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The kind of sex that is heavily promoted and encouraged on the internet does not cause pregnancy.

When Walt Disney died the company was taken over by people that have a far different agenda
than the original intent of the founder.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Why do we assume that a child can read the word "sex" or notice the picture of a giant cock in Minnie Mouses dress. I tend to think that this messaging is for the adults and not the children.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

The "sexing up" of our children simply is contrary to other NWO tenants... especially population reduction.

Population reduction can happen in many ways...feeding the perversity of twisted pedophile minds can only be accomplished through perverting the innocent.

By bringing sex down to a just carnal gratification, and a way to hold power over others, it really does not promote "family" type reproduction, and most likely leads to much more abortion, which can lead to barrenness.

For you to clearly not see how this can work in their favor of dismantling good healthy family structure, shows me you have blinders on.

Disney does have many movies that I love and I think are ok to watch.

As a business though, I think they had their ulterior purposes ,and look how they have sexualized every kid who came out of the Mickey Mouse Club.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
Why do we assume that a child can read the word "sex" or notice the picture of a giant cock in Minnie Mouses dress. I tend to think that this messaging is for the adults and not the children.

You have sexual programming at birth, it is not a learned behavior.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
instead of letting your kids sit on their arses all day long and watch TV how about you kick them out the front door and make them do something outside...that's what my mom did...and that's what i'll be doing if I have kids of my own...hell...go outside and do something WITH them...if you're so worried about disney and blah blah how about you just stop letting them watch so much damn TV

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Version100

I'm not arguing that.
Read my statement again. Children are not the greatest wordsmiths.
I would bet the "sex" scene in Lion King would go unnoticed to a child that can not read.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I'm not arguing that.
Read my statement again. Children are not the greatest wordsmiths.
I would bet the "sex" scene in Lion King would go unnoticed to a child that can not read.

You are cherry picking, your original comment included sexual imagery.

And subliminal programming of the word "sex" into the mind of a child will most definitely
have an effect when the child does learn to read.

Your argument is not valid.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by B4Truth

I was not sexually abused as a child, I don’t have kids, and yes I do have a sense of humour

Really can no one else see the comedy value of this? It is clearly not targeted towards the kids; it’s just the artists letting of some steam, incorporating some funny images into their work.

One this is for sure, it is not the case that a NWO elite has gone into the Disney office and told them to put sexual innuendos into their work. To believe that to be the case is probably even funnier than the pictures themselves.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Here is my original comment:

Did you obtain this information from a 3 1/2 minute scroll, that was sent to you by the Illuminati?!
edit on 12-6-2011 by keepureye2thesky because: (no reason given)

Where is the sexual imagery?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Nice thread. There is so much hidden symbolism in many cartoons. One in particular is Sesame Street.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Your thinking, Sigmund Freud’s psychosexual development or that this is the result of the evil NWO’s projecting subliminal sexual images into children’s minds through Disney whilst in the womb?

Anyway I don’t like Freud, the Oedipus and Electra complex’s freak me out.

edit on 12-6-2011 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Here is my original comment:

Did you obtain this information from a 3 1/2 minute scroll, that was sent to you by the Illuminati?!

Where is the sexual imagery?

Out of context, I didn't reply to that.

The above is the what I responded to. (emphasis added)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

Your thinking, Sigmund Freud’s psychosexual development or that this is the result of the evil NWO’s projecting subliminal sexual images into children’s minds through Disney whilst in the womb?

Anyway I don’t like Freud, the Oedipus and Electra complex’s freak me out.

edit on 12-6-2011 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

The video of the humping baby proves that the sexual instinct is present
at the earliest of ages.

Freud notwithstanding, you cannot refute the evidence of your own eyes.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

If you're 3 year old sees this product and can recognize it as a giant cock with a hand wrapped around it, then it's time to investigate the parents. NOT DISNEY!!!

They know it's a mammoth cock becaaause.....?!?!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20e3a4d309ef.jpg[/atsimg]

As an adult, clearly I can say, Holy Crap!!!! Look at that cock!!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
And I suppose Mickeys ears are testicles, right?!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I guess you guys haven't read/seen fight club.

And as a TV/media student Ill tell you that one of my friends leaves a little tiny doobie about the size of a few pixels in every piece of graphic design he does, it's his trademark.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Version100

Yes but it is the result of natural psychological development and the basic human instinct to procreate and not the result of subliminal messages coming from Mickey mouse on behalf of the NWO.

I would also like to add that I find our video, disturbing, I don’t think it is evidence of an infants sexual desires to me it just looks like a child enjoying the bounce of his crib.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM

I think lady gaga as more to do with young girls dressing “slutier” rather than snow white

I do not condone any form of paedophilia and would very much appreciate an apology for the insinuation.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by Version100

Yes but it is the result of natural psychological development and the basic human instinct to procreate and not the result of subliminal messages coming from Mickey mouse on behalf of the NWO.

So, are you trying to say that the psychological development of a child is not
influenced by the messages and images that it is exposed to ??

I would also like to add that I find our video, disturbing, I don’t think it is evidence of an infants sexual desires to me it just looks like a child enjoying the bounce of his crib.

Open your eyes a little bit and take another look.

The little fella is humping a female doll.

Lastly, I do not care if you find the video disturbing, it is not my video
and is only posted to serve as evidence of sexuality at very early age.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join