It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens UFO in Kazakhstan in MSM!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
These are blimps:

You can plainly see the tail fins and cockpit in the second one. The first, meh, a drone.

Conclusion: None. Not enough background information. However, that thing looks smooth and elliptical, and I can't make out tail fins.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
She seems to shrug after pointing to it which makes me think she doesn't know what she is looking at....

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ceriddwen

Originally posted by ObvTruth

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
Blimp! That's what I think.

Looks to small to be a blimp and its completely motionless also.

It is in the distance which would make it look small. Blimps move slowly anyway, and due to the distance, it would appear to not be moving for quite a while.

The US has white, rather roundish radar bllimps along some parts of the US/Mex border. They are, like the old anti-aircraft blimps of WWII, held in position with cables.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This also happened there this year:

This happened the same night as the second disk video:

Here is some information from the eye witness:

The witness provided the following testimony: "I was in the area at 3pm, returning home from a relatives house. I saw the UFO and immediately started filming. Five, or perhaps six passers-by also began to film. I found it difficult to avoid shakiness. I believe the object had a diameter of five meters and hung in the air for around two minutes of which I filmed one minute, being distracted by a girl who asked me what it was. When I turned back to the object it was high up already and then disappeared."

Meanwhile in Kazakhstan on the very same day, in the city of Astana a number of residents also filmed a UFO: a slow flying orb shooting out rays, while in Pavlodar multiple UFOs were seen hovering above the town square by multiple shocked witnesses.

This intense alien activity in the region has led many to believe that ETs attached to a secret UFO base beneath the Black Sea are stepping up their activity in preparation for open contact with humanity.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EBE01
There has been alot of activity in Almaty, Kazakhstan this year already.

And this:

The above You tube video was actually uploaded June 30 last year, the exact same date that A Soyuz rocket was launched with supplies to the International Space Station from Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

www.youtube.com...

I'd be fairly confident therefore that this is no UFO but the Soyuz rocket!

edit on 12-6-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Yes, I would agree on that. Strange there so much going on there this year though.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I have done a bit of digging and found the original video:

The footage came from this site:

www.31.kz...

So it seems to be a true news broadcast, I can't seem to find the video on there due to the search option not working.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

This happened the same night as the second disk video:

Notice at 0:25 the object (probably post-edited into the film using video tracking) skips to the left and then resets into its previous position. I'm pretty confident it's a hoax.

As for the first video ... I know I always shrug in confusion when pointing out a blimp.
ATS you can do better than that.

edit to ask: Does anyone know when the video in the OP was supposedly broadcast?
edit on 12-6-2011 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme

As for the first video ... I know I always shrug in confusion when pointing out a blimp.
ATS you can do better than that.

There are a few things in this broadcast that don't quite sit right if this were a genuine UFO sighting.

1) The tv presenter seems pretty relaxed and unfazed with her back to the UFO, and being fully confident that the UFO wil be there when she points to it.

2) The camera would surely be focussed on the object NOT the reporter and zoomed in much quicker for this "once in a lifetime" daylight sighting of an ET space craft!

3) there are a number of tallish buildings were the TV crew could have gotten access to in order to get a closer look at the UFO......but instead they decide to stay at ground level?
(They only need say......"look there's a strange UFO in the sky can we try and film it from the top of your building" I am sure they would have found someone that would have obliged.)

So It's most likely a genuine report.........but just not one of a UFO!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Here is another video of the same event:

ATTENTION!
ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

So remember:

* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

edit on June 12th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
And another:

This one seems to be a real event due to at least 3 different points of view.

ATTENTION!
ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

So remember:

* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

There are a few things in this broadcast that don't quite sit right if this were a genuine UFO sighting.

1) The tv presenter seems pretty relaxed and unfazed with her back to the UFO, and being fully confident that the UFO wil be there when she points to it.

2) The camera would surely be focussed on the object NOT the reporter and zoomed in much quicker for this "once in a lifetime" daylight sighting of an ET space craft!

3) there are a number of tallish buildings were the TV crew could have got access to in order to get them a closer look at the UFO......but instead they decide to stay at ground level?

So It's most likely a genuine report.........but just not one of a UFO!

Doesn't bullet-point 2 contradict bullet-point 3? I'd agree it's probably a real broadcast, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone employed some creative video editing after the fact. Also doing some superficial digging the earliest report I've found is from May 9th.

Jun 12th 2011 ‒ www.youtube.com...
May 15th 2011 ‒ www.facebook.com...
May 9th 2011 ‒ www.youtube.com...

I tried searching through their twitter feed ( twitter.com... ), but couldn't find the original article.
edit on 12-6-2011 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Here is another video of the same event:

Sorry EBE01 can't you here them laughing in the video?

A SURE sign that it's not a UFO they are filming!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Doesn't bullet-point 2 contradict bullet-point 3? I'd agree it's probably a real broadcast, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone employed some creative video editing after the fact.

I see where you're coming from but what I was trying to suggest is that when they zoomed in they STILL couldn't get a clear shot of the UFO to determine any real detail.
So trying to get a closer shot might try and help......however it's all a bit academic, as it doesn't really appear to be a genuine UFO sighting.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Im certain a laugh doesnt mean its not a UFO.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth

Im certain a laugh doesnt mean its not a UFO.

Trust me they know what they are filming.....but it's not a UFO.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Doesn't bullet-point 2 contradict bullet-point 3? I'd agree it's probably a real broadcast, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone employed some creative video editing after the fact.

I see where you're coming from but what I was trying to suggest is that when they zoomed in they STILL couldn't get a clear shot of the UFO determine any real detail.
So trying to get a closer shot might try and help......however it's all a bit academic as it doesn't really appear to be a genuine UFO sighting.

Frankly I'm not sure what we should expect to see in terms of additional clarity. What should matter is the authenticity of the report. By the sounds of it you're just begging the question of value judgements completely.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Ok. Believe what you want.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Proper translation is in order, before any case can be made.

That being said, Find someone who speaks the native language....

1st one back gets a star.

ready...

set....

GO!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
Proper translation is in order, before any case can be made.

That being said, Find someone who speaks the native language....

1st one back gets a star.

ready...

set....

GO!!!!!!!

I agree. And for the 2nd video of the same event. Translate what those ladies are saying.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join