It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens UFO in Kazakhstan in MSM!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

Thanks, looking forward for the video!

Btw, kudos for the avatar, the two, along with Cripmeister's have always been getting a chuckle out of me. I just haven't had the opportunity to mention that.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
"mar-wih-chi-lin" is the name of the craft type. it supplies their recon and war craft with much needed anti-matter fuel

Duhhh, we already know that.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I saw this recently, and have absolutely no idea about it. It is a terribly short broadcast, however, and I would think that something of that magnitud would warrent better zoom, and a longer broadcast. If someone finds one, great, as today I could care less if every city had one or two hovering over them.

I do believe this, however. A man once spent his entire life looking for a pot of gold, and the day before he died, he gave up. As he drew his final breaths, before him appeared that which he'd sought. . .and he was too tired to reach for it. Nonetheless, he smiled, and went to sleep.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Thats home to Gog/Magog of prophecy fame,,,maybe he is sending in an advance team to set things up?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

Appreciate that. Though I still prefer my old avatar.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c958bf6b5995.gif[/atsimg]
Unfortunately it doesn't fit with the new size restrictions.

But I digress. It appears we may have a match ...

And here's the music video,

edit on 12-6-2011 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Divine Strake

I agree, should have been zoomed more.It seems we have a real event on our hands.....and there was me bored of a Sunday.

edit on 12-6-2011 by EBE01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

Sorry I just copied and pasted the original headline from youtube so whether it's alien or not is a different matter. Certainly very interesting.....

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

You, sir, are killing me. I'll be waiting impatiently for your next avatar, for sure

Back on topic - yes, it seems we have a perfect match! Here's also an interested bit about the meaning of the band's name - from what I could translate, it seems Urker means a star, or a constellation of several stars close to the Pleiades (for Kazakhs, that is). The band was also formed and is stationed in Almatia, so this gives enough indications.

Still, there's a chance that the girl is simply working for the TV station as well as being a lead singer in this band, however, taking in account all the facts, including that this is a very short footage, and there's almost no attention worldwide (besides ATS and youtube)... Nah, no chance
Anyway, I'll do a bit more digging to check whether the girl is constantly working for this TV station, and will try to check if there're any further updates about this.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ch1n1t0
reply to post by Xtraeme

You, sir, are killing me. I'll be waiting impatiently for your next avatar, for sure

I've got a few others queued up.

Back on topic - yes, it seems we have a perfect match! Here's also an interested bit about the meaning of the band's name - from what I could translate, it seems Urker means a star, or a constellation of several stars close to the Pleiades (for Kazakhs, that is). The band was also formed and is stationed in Almatia, so this gives enough indications.

It definitely fits with the contents of the video: flying saucers, star men, and floating objects.

Still, there's a chance that the girl is simply working for the TV station as well as being a lead singer in this band, however, taking in account all the facts, including that this is a very short footage, and there's almost no attention worldwide (besides ATS and youtube)... Nah, no chance
Anyway, I'll do a bit more digging to check whether the girl is constantly working for this TV station, and will try to check if there're any further updates about this.

That about sums up my thoughts. It was a pleasure working with you mate. Thanks for all your help translating the video.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

Ah ha, so it was promo for a band! Nice job!
I also want to say thanks to the translator and to all those who spent time tracking down information to find out what all this was about. This was a fun thread to read! You folks are the reason I love ATS.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I'm still not sure it is a promo..

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EBE01

There are some facial differences ...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af8b4384115d.png[/atsimg]

But if she put on a few pounds it could easily be the same person.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
No that ain't her, sorry..
As we aren't allowed one liners round here I thought I should add this.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EBE01

I think you're right. I found a profile shot and unless she got a nose job, it's probably not the same chick.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EBE01

Thanks everyone, I was glad to help (if it is 100% solved yet, it's still 99% for me).

Xtraeme, the pleasure was both ways, mate
Till next time! (the forthcoming avatar is quite humorous as well, but it doesn't beat number one or two, which are in their own separate leagues in my eyes
)

OP, I, too do think that it's only partially solved, but not completely, that's why I will dig a bit further but will do that later, as I have work to do. The reason I'm still not convinced 100% is because it's very possible for the lead singer of that band (which is a well-known band on local level but isn't that popular on overall) to be a reporter or a host at a TV station, and I do have some such examples from the area where I'm at.

However, it's important to note that I have experience with such news statements from my local medias, as well. Not exactly regarding a UFO, rather than other similar things, where they announce at first something for a very short time that sounds quite sensational (and I'm talking about the major TV stations doing that here) and weird, and when they get to that, close to the end of the news, it appears to be something else that is actually quite normal, but for example, is done for a certain cause. So, having this as such a short news report, I'm sure there was more footage and info about it, but isn't available on the net. If it were real, there would be news about this all over Russian, Kazakhstan and more.

Basically that's why I'm 99% sure what will come out of the whole thing, but just for the sake of that 1% I gotta do a bit more digging and will update later. Still, OP, IMO don't get your hopes up

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme

Hmmmm, I think you're looking at the nose discounting the face*. Notice the chin area is exactly the same?

OK, what I'll do (but a bit later, and I'm sorry about this) is to check more into who the reporter was. I think she mentioned her own name? So I will find it and bring back facts

Later

*add - first, from the left frame from the band video is a picture or somewhere between a full profile and 3/4 of the face in front, and in the right frame, from the news report, is a slightly different angle, again around 3/4 of the head but in the back. If you give her some pounds that she ate in the years after the video, looking at the nose from the left frame at the angle from the right frame, would be somewhere close to that, the nose would appear much smaller.
edit on 12-6-2011 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The name of the reporter is *Polina Shimanskaya. **

Edit coming (so this will serve as a second).

Edit - I am stupid and I deserve a kick in the rear, it was written the whole time and I didn't look that way
Sorry guys
I'm gonna kick myself in the nuts and continue the research.

edit 2 - I'm blind as a bat... Name updated...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I still think this is legit, just because one guy on youtube comes up with that band name doesn't mean the end of it by any means...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ch1n1t0
Hmmmm, I think you're looking at the nose discounting the face*. Notice the chin area is exactly the same?

The jaw-line appears fairly similar. Though in some of the other shots I noticed that the girl in the music video has a furrow or crease in her brow, whereas the reporter doesn't. But this could all change with age and weight.

The nose is tricky. I scraped back and forth through each of the videos on a per frame basis and
I'm not sure. The angle of rotation definitely will have a noticeable effect on the length, but the length really does appear to be different. Then again a nose job could change that.

OK, what I'll do (but a bit later, and I'm sorry about this) is to check more into who the reporter was. I think she mentioned her own name? So I will find it and bring back facts

Awesome. That's the right way to get this sorted.
Thanks buddy!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
She is legit, Polina Shimanskaya is a news editor and reporter for the KTK TV.

Here's the link.

LINKY

So, it doesn't matter if it's her in the video of the band or not, at all.
We got ourselves some more work

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join