It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens UFO in Kazakhstan in MSM!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

Good work.
For those who are interested here are the bios for the band members:

www.urker.kz...

And as an addendum to ch1n1t0's post, just so people can see it with their own eyes:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/364de28a2a1f.png[/atsimg]
edit on 12-6-2011 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

Thanks.

31.kz... Here's a link, if anyone could try, it gives me an 404, I don't know why Kazakhstan websites hate me

I'm checking through their other links, only this one doesn't work for me. Will try finding something more about the actress in the video, and will dig for updates from the newscast from that day.

OK. The search function on their website is not working, could anyone try it out with this quote: "нло"? If someone is successfull please let us know, and provide links so I could review them and get this over with
The website url is 31.kz...
edit on 12-6-2011 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I found the video on Youtube.

The name of the song in translation is Interplanetary Love.

The tv reporter in the begining of the video clip starts talking about how Martians have landed on Earth and some other such stuff. Also note the content of the video.

Still trying to get the search function working..

P.s. Also, if anyone gets it to work try searching for the following: "нло", "уркер", "urker", "инопланетная любовь".

If it was viral advertising for the song, then at least one of those should get positive results.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

31.kz... is dead for me too. Same with the search. I even tried greping through google's cache, but it didn't find anything. On a similar note, when I was trying to find the date when this first happened, I noticed that the kz news twitter feed twitter.com... pointed to a bunch of dead links on their main website. Frustrating!

edit to add:
This works though ... 31.kz...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Found this: www.31.kz...

It's the archive for the news, I tried tracking down when the video was first uploaded on the net, and I found 11 May as earliest. I will try and search in the days before that.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ch1n1t0
Found this: www.31.kz...

It's the archive for the news, I tried tracking down when the video was first uploaded on the net, and I found 11 May as earliest. I will try and search in the days before that.

Hrm, I originally thought the reason I wasn't able to find any dates going further back was because I didn't know the language. But my original romp through google turned up a video on youtube from the 9th of May. www.abovetopsecret.com... So it seems close, but still that makes me think there's gotta be something earlier than that.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

Found it! It was on May 4th ...

www.31.kz...
translate.google.com...

Internet awash with clips of UFOs in the skies over Almaty

Spring Fever. In Kazakhstan the Internet, one after another began to appear in movies extraterrestrial visitors. And most of all unidentified objects eyewitnesses saw it in Almaty, which is now already in the midst of seysmovnimaniya. Is there other life in the universe, try to find Medeubaeva Zaire.

Flying saucer over the sky of Almaty. Now it is a video discussing the thousands of users Kaznet. Witness of this spectacular pictures, allegedly, accidentally observed an unidentified object and immediately withdrew it on amateur camera. According to him, the plate diameter 5 meters hanging in the air for two minutes. An eyewitness claims that apart from him, an alien object seen several other people.

There was also a video in the article ...

Any chance you could give us a better translation ch1n1t0?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ceriddwen
I think it looks like a blimp, and I also think that automatically equating aliens with ufos just buys trouble. They are NOT the same thing, until it is proved that a particular case of a particular ufo is alien.

We need, as a whole, to get out of the mindset that all ufos are aliens. There is no proof of such and the term ufo is by definition not alien. If it were, by definition, alien, it wouldn't be a ufo. It would be an alien flying object or something like that. Because it would be identified. Right?

lol, Seriously, who cares?

thanks for the video OP.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

Hmmm, I passed through that video a couple of times during my search, but it isn't the same video as the 16 second one?

But when I give it a second thought, I can see logic - note the time from the 16 second video. It's 19:32, 2 minutes after the evening news start. So that puts it in the beginning of the whole newscast, when they summarize in short the problems/topics/etc. that will be discussed during the newscast, making it a sort of a teaser (the same ones that I was refering to a page back, those that get you on the edge and can't wait until they burst your bubble..). And then, in the end of the newscast (the video that was on the 31.kz website) around 19:50 they get to the not so serious stories, a.k.a. discussing THIS video that was uploaded to several Kazak Internet websites on 2nd of May and caused quite a stir among the Internet users. Taking account that all videos with the TV footage were uploaded to the net after 9th of May (when some Kazak idiot decided to create a youtube channel named after the TV and upload this cut from the original newscast from the 4th of May) we can be sure that this is connected with the news report from the 4th.

It was fun, but now I gotta go and catch up with the work I missed. But it was fun

Till next time, Xtrm

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Come on guys, a blimp, really? You expect us to believe a news station is reporting on a blimp? Really? Can anyone translate what the news reporter is saying?

A blimp.... right....

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Read through the thread and you'll see the translation.

Second can mean three things - 1. a tool for measuring time in short periods, 2. second, coming after the first, 3. "I agree, too!" as in "I second that!". Now we have a third but I'll stop since I don't wanna go on forever

edit on 12-6-2011 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Why is the video so short? if it is what they claim, then why only film like 1 min worth? must be more footage of this to back them up. that news cam must be able to zoom better than some retail cams. yet ?

meh.

edit on 12-6-2011 by Fisherr because: .

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by EBE01

Just a Kazakhstani blimp looking for attention.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

That is a rather strange video..
But interesting, i liked it!
Wish I could understand the words, but i think I got the gist of the story from the visuals provided. lol
Homeboy came to earth in his spaceship, hung out with an earth chick, possibly fell in love, showed her some of the cool things he could do.., hung out some more, and then parted ways. yeah? lol

I'm still unsure of what that has to do with the "MSM" video?
help me be less confused? lol

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog
looks selfmade...not rly a broadcast..

and why its so short?

If I was a news camera man and sore this when a was covering a story a would not be zoomed in on the girl but on the object in the sky and it looks like she is talking about the object but the video stops before you can see any detail so think the story is about a blimp

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
From what i've read from people who apparently can translate it on YouTube,people are saying the anchor is saying that the object has been there for about an hour and there are more.

I could be wrong though as i can't translate it myself.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
just a blimp nothing more nothing less

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by truther2011
just a blimp nothing more nothing less

Do you have any proof it is a blimp.

So far it looks unidentified to me.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Just checking us out all cool

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Wow, the skeptics are desperate today. Trying to say she is promoting a viral video for a band. Even if she does look similar (not really) there are many people that look similar that are obviously not the same part. Anna Chapman, the Russian spy, looks like Jewel Staite, an actress. Short dark hair, female? Apparently enough for skeptics to call her identity into question beside another woman.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join