It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frequencies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Hello ATS

About a month ago i was participating in a thread about,among other stuff,parallel dimensions.During that time i saw dream,which started this research.

THE DREAM:

I was in a huge room(looked like a hangar) with another person,which i don't know in real life.That person had a machine which created frequencies,that made invisible things to be visible to the human eye.
The main idea of the dream is that there are no parallell dimensions or alternate realities or different timelines but we all live in the same plain only in different frequencies.The human brain has a certain spectrum that can recognise and the machines allows us to "see" only a certain range of what is invisible to the naked eye.
So in the dream it was that machine that went beyond and below those frequencies and could make visible to the human eye the dwellers of those other frequencies(the person who was with me there didn't call them dimensions).The machine was like an electromagnetic field amplifier(or at least this is the term i have stuck with)

For a reason this became an obsession and i started reading like crazy,anything that could give me an insight on the matter.So i came across 2 reports from the British Society of Phychical Research.

The first is called "Ghost in the machine" and the story goes like this:
Vic Tandy became aware of a spectral presence in his office.Along with the presence there was a feeling of depression and cold shiver.Long story short, Tandy discovered that he and his colleagues were sharing their lab with a low frequency standing wave.The low frequency,which was measured at 18.9 HZ, was created by the ventilation system and the "haunting" started at the time of the installation.

Ghost in the machine

The second report comes from the same person when investigating a haunted cellar.He found that the door was creating the same low frequency sound.

Something in the cellar

So if a low frequency sound of 19Hz can stimulate the human eye and brain to see dark figures and feel depression,could explain a lot of paranormal phenomena.

I wasn't satisfied by that conclusion because i was thinking "what about the ghosts caught on camera?".So there has to be a different frequency that make the machines "see" the ghosts.So i went my thinking a little further.

THE WHAT IF SCENARIO:

The human skin frequency is ~100Hz.To become invisible the frequency must be lower or higher than 100Hz.This is what they did in the Philadephia experiment,they created a field emiting very high frequencies that made the ship invisible,at least that was their intention.
www.americanantigravity.com...

What if the dwellers of other dimensions have skin frequencies that are negative compared to ours?
A -100 Hz could be completely invisible to the human eye.So a machine that can either enhace our ability or harmonize their frequency to our spectrum,could make them visible to us.
For now,at least that came up from the research,the negative frequencies are only used in mathematics and they are in theoretical level.

Well,since all these theories contain mathematics and physics,which is outside my field of expertise and i cannot understand much, i would appreciate the help and insight of you guys.
Is there a 1 in a million chance that this could be right?
Are you aware of any research that has been done on the subject?
Am i onto something or my imagination is working overtime again?

Thanks

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Okay so the essence of this post is, and correct me if I'm wrong please, that the human skin has a "frequency" of 100 Hertz, and that we are not able to see some sort of other-dimensional beings that roam the face of the earth because their skin has "minus 100 Hertz frequency".

Maybe this is just sounding so incredibly ridiculous to me, because I'm failing to grasp the fundamental basics of this theory, so I'd appreciate some more details to be able to fully understand the concept. You have to admit that it's a bit confusing

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
So would that mean these -100hz people are exact opposites of us? What's the opposite of a human? Interesting theory OP, thanks for putting it together, will have to read more into it later, it is a little bit confusing as the first poster said. Cool read though

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Just a few facts to throw into your theory.

If it was a limited frequency perception thing(instead of the dimensional definition) we would be bumping into invisible objects/people all the time....I think the dimensional definition is more up the path of what your trying to describe as things being there but in a realm that we can't see/detect/influence/touch(that's not a very scientific definition but you probably get what I mean)

I have always thought of the dimensional frequencies WRT atomic theory...for e.g. The frequency that an electron orbits its nucleus....I could be way off here
I suck at atomic physics

The human eye collects data at a rate of 50Hz.

To quote wiki en.wikipedia.org...

A typical human eye will respond to wavelengths from about 390 to 750 nm.[1] In terms of frequency, this corresponds to a band in the vicinity of 400–790 THz.

The "Ghost in the machine" is a term for a computer program that becomes "self-aware", usually in an AI (artificial intelligence) scenario. Sometimes it refers to a robot becoming self-aware. There are a few definitions as well but the AI-gone-wild scenario seems to be the most common.

Just to add... Humans are constantly broadcasting EM frequencies from 3GHz on a regular basis.

I hope this helps
edit on 12/6/2011 by OccamAssassin because: add...

edit on 12/6/2011 by OccamAssassin because: Shpelling

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Just take the theory of how " white noise " works...

now scale it to different frequency's...

I bet this is how gravity is overcome....

Ying and Yang

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I can grasp what you mean by the frequencies thing. Playing with CB radios in my youth, I remember that I could be on a channel, yet there could be others on the same channel upper or lower side. All of us on one channel, only not able to really interact, unless there was occasional "bleedover".

I also think that there may be other realities alongside ours, only undetectable to us. Think about simple radio waves. Here was an invisible way to communicate from great distances, send information, etc., only this other reality was undetectable to us until the invention of the radio to send and receive the information. I thing these realities are here alongside ours, only we do not yet have the technology to render them accessible. Ultraviolet is there, but we can't see it without the right equipment...Infrasonic sound is used by many animals, yet undetectable to human ears.

The other realities are there...We just don't have the right equipment yet to interact with them.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I ever read about low frequencies can make spooky feeling and goosebumps in that area. But i forgot where i read it lol, somewhere in the net.

I was reading about someone asking for low filter schematic that can generate frequencies lower than 20 hz and how to design the speaker box. It meant to use in the haunted house show kind of.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This does indeed sound pretty consistent with the idea I presented in my thread. In fact, I have thought of the idea that you describe as the man in the dream with that machine. In other words, recently I've been contemplating the idea of somehow altering the frequency of things. This relates to another idea I had, that I found to be very interesting but have had very little luck articulating why it may be significant. It is also somewhat related to the idea of fractal patterns. Imagine that you have two wave-forms. Now imagine taking one of the essential wave-forms, and scaling that wave form/pattern down to a smaller scale. Now you would take that wave, and 'trace' the path of the other wave with many miniaturized versions of the first. To simplify it, and make it easier to understand visually, think of these waves as 'A' and 'B,' as in the actual letters. Now imagine a 'B' shape that is composed entirely of 'A's.' I feel this may be significant, but have had some difficulty articulating why or how.

Now, to respond to something someone had said previously, about how if the idea you presented were true we would be bumping into these people all the time, that is not true. ALL things, and perceptions, exist as energy-frequencies. Not only vision works this way. This means that not only what we can see, but also our other senses, such as hearing and feeling, are based on a limited range of frequency. Therefore, these different-frequency realities would not only be invisible visually, but we would not be able to touch them either, or perceive them in any way.
edit on 24-4-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

top topics

join