It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old man disrespects Young guy and calls him a typical black punk

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Im just curious

Are you going to show some integrity and admit you were wrong about who started the violence and the fact there was no crap?
Or are you just gonna slink off like all the other ignorant and arrogant slime that cant admit they were wrong?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitsunegari
It's clear that the old man is perfectly right here.
The fact of the matter is, that black kid should never have been walking on white property. End of story.

Absolutely. Hey, who the hell does that little 'n-word' think he is right? I mean, walking his dog? When did the white community give him permission to do that?
What a little #. You're right, he's totally wrong. Boy should respect his white elders, and where does he get off telling his master not to lay hands on him? No, most of you guys are absolutely right. That BLACK KID needs to learn his place. Goddamn that "civil rights" movement.

This is America. We all know the rules, huh buddy?

Oh hey you opened my eyes. You're completely right!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
HAHAHA! That was pretty funny. I get a different picture from what all you are saying. I agree that there was no crapping incident mentioned, what was mentioned over and over was "RUNNING" the dogs.

Running, maybe jogging with the dogs. Maybe throwing a ball and letting the dogs run amok. Dogs running in circles and jumping and having fun the way dogs do. Dogs don't know about unfenced yard bounderies. The old dude needs to lighten up and let people and dogs have some fun. Nowhere does he say anything about doggy do!

I think the kids turned the camera on because they saw the old guy coming their way and anticipated an incident based on the previous "flip off." Good move in my opinion. I wonder if the old guy knows he being judged by thousands of people on the internet. That's the best way these kids got even! HAHAHA
edit on 11-6-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
How was the white guy being respectful by flipping off the black kid before this incident happened?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by drivers1492
Things like this video are sad. Some of the comments are just as sad. Both of the guys in the video are at fault. The younger guy should have kept his animal in check and the older guy should have handled himself a bit better. It never ceases to amaze me how such trivial things can get folks so bent out of shape these days. Let it go if its trivial. A simple "hey, would ya mind not letting your dog run around n crap up by my house" may have been all that was needed. Then again you can't honestly know if the kid would respond well or not. Sadly some as easy as showing a little respect for others is slowly no longer a common trait among people. That is why I am glad I live in the country with distant neighbors.

drivers1492 thank you for being the one to post what should have been said five times. I was starting to wonder if today was National Silliness Day going by some of the posts I've just read. IMHO it's people like you that understand the good way to raise children and get along with others. Bless your heart. You're welcome at my dinner table any day

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
So he thinks because he's from Texas he's some hot ****? Well im from Florida, and I would of layed him out as soon as he touched me. The old guy knows he's not young anymore, and really he's helpless. He shouldn't have brought race into it (even though it was one comment), but they went looking to start trouble. I saw the area, and when you look at the video and see it pan left, there is a very large area for him to walk his dog.

The old man did lay hands on him first, so I see why he may have been a little upset. Still, im 19 and when I see some punk being immature and trying to annoy the old guy to obviously get a reaction whether it's verbal or physical, and then pull his pants up like he's ready to swing, it makes me want to punch him in the mouth.

He could of very easily just ignored the old grump and walk the other way from there on out. He decided to start even more drama instead. Both were in the wrong. Still think the kid needs to get his *** handed to him though, maybe he would then have a little more respect and not think he's top dog because he's from good ol' Texas.
edit on 11-6-2011 by FPB214 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
We don't know if there was dog crap or not, from this video.

My comments are strictly on the video, and where does the video show the old man becoming physical first? Mysteriously, the videographer failed to get ANY physical contact from old man to punk on video, yet managed to get the punk physically assaulting the old man, and violently becoming aggressive with him.

I ask this because I care;

Are you on any type of prescribed medication that might cause lapses in your memory, as in having black outs?

Because if you aren't, then a lack any sort of comprehension skills that would be default in the lowest forms of bacterial life might be the cause.

BUT TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION: 5:57

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well well well. I bounced for two years at a rough bar. I hate young disrespectful punks. I hate disrespectful people in general especially those with liquid courage. I think most kids this day and age have no manners so if anything im partial to a seniors side. Dealt with a lot of personalities and been in my share of altercations.

Here is my opinion on the matter..

The kid should not walk his dog through other people yards. BUT whenever you have a issue with something someone is doing you first try to resolve it in a peaceful way. In other words try to be nice until you see nice doesn't work. Before you get hot headed try to let cool, and calm work first.

Its a good motto to live by.

The old man instead of flipping the kid off should have said, sir could I have a word with you. Would you kindly keep your animal off my property I would appreciate it very much.

Instead of just being sophomoric and flipping him off he should have at first tried to communicate with him and see if that worked before escalating it further. I believe in given people 1 chance to rectify themselves.

The old man started cursing at the young guy right off the back. To me thats disrespectful. He should have said yeah I flipped you off, but here is why and maybe I went about it in the wrong way. He should have explained himself and told the kid to not let it happen again or he will report to the proper authorities.

Most of the time talking to someone respectful will get you further with them than cussing and trying to play billy bad azz. Even when someone is intoxicated you try to reason with them first before you go into hands on mode. Unless of course they are being physical then its game on.

Another point to make. The old man had no right to push the kid. And yes he did push him 5:58 in video you can see. Making physical contact with someone like he did can be considered battery, and possibly assault. So, charges can be brought against him. Law is law you can not candy coat it and being 18-100 years old doesn't matter it applys to us all. Being a senior doesn't give you a pass on this even if you are in the right.

I agree with the old man 100% with his right to keep the guys dog out of his yard and even if the kid is a punk the old guy went about it the wrong way for it being the kids first offense.

edit on 11-6-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
If someone came on to MY property, walking THEIR dog without permission, I would flip them off too while telling them to GTFO. It is my land, I shall do as I please. What gives them the right to even go there? In fact I would find it rude if some idiots walked on my garden recording me.

I'm on the old mans side here.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Im just curious

Are you going to show some integrity and admit you were wrong about who started the violence and the fact there was no crap?
Or are you just gonna slink off like all the other ignorant and arrogant slime that cant admit they were wrong?
First of all, why the personal insult?

I am not wrong. Please show a screen cap of the old man's hands on the punk. I can show a screepcap of the punk getting physical with the old man, but I cannot do the same for the old man. When did you see, on this video, the old man and the punk in the same frame, with old man's hands on punk?

I saw the old man rushing towards the punk, who QUICKLY back away. There was nothing on that video that proves the old man made contact. There IS proof the punk made contact with the old man, AND from what I heard, it was the PUNK saying the N word as well.

I can more than admit I am wrong, but see nothing in thread that warants it at this time.

Thanks for personally insulting me, it shows how weak your argument really is.

link   

Originally posted by ker2010

I agree with the old man 100% with his right to keep the guys dog out of his yard and even if the kid is a punk the old guy went about it the wrong way for it being the kids first offense.

Well they say hindsight is 20/20, but now we all get to laugh and chuckle at this old mans expense.

And for that, I thank him.

link   
Ignorance in this thread is beyond belief. Let's just forget the fight for a moment and think about the property issues. Many people seem to use that as their argument. As the law is if there is no fences, signs or prior knowledge of the property lines then there was nothing wrong in walking on someone elses property. So think about that before you post.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
How was the white guy being respectful by flipping off the black kid before this incident happened?

Maybe he was showing respect IN Kind, as in the respect that came from some idiot dog owner trespassing their dog in the man's property.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
more lulz.

so what did we learn?

Get a fence.
Call Cops.

or

be a douche,
confront in douche manner,
get pwnd and have it youtubed,
now hundreds of thousands, if not millions get to laugh at your overly angry slightly racist rotting corpse being rolled down a slope.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

We don't know if there was dog crap or not, from this video.

My comments are strictly on the video, and where does the video show the old man becoming physical first? Mysteriously, the videographer failed to get ANY physical contact from old man to punk on video, yet managed to get the punk physically assaulting the old man, and violently becoming aggressive with him.

I ask this because I care;

Are you on any type of prescribed medication that might cause lapses in your memory, as in having black outs?

Because if you aren't, then a lack any sort of comprehension skills that would be default in the lowest forms of bacterial life might be the cause.

BUT TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION: 5:57

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

We cannot assume from one video that polite methoda were NOT employed before this video.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

i'm starting to think you are the black kid in this video. enough with the personal insults already.
you dont like old white people , ok but its not worth making an ass out of yourself .
relax.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Implying I am racist?

Not at all my dear, just going off of your post, I mean did you watch the video?

Please what are you babbling about amedicine and bugs?

bugs?

Insults upon insults, just because I hold a differing pov. And I have defended it without having to resort to name calling. You do realize what you are doing is what you are accusing the old man of doing?

Am I? I am touching you pyshically? I am sorry I thought we were on an internet forum having a debate, ARENT WE?

Again, I saw an old man rush a young punk, why very quickly moved back. I did NOT see contact. I however would be more than willing to entertain a screencap proving me wrong.

Put on your thinking cap for once.

The crap that flowed from a mouth, was the punks mouth, and I believe from what I heard the PUNK himself let fly the N word.

But again, thanks for resorting to the methods this old man used.

Because the old man knew better than to say Nigger. He used punk as replacement for it. Enjoy being the devils advocate? or like I said underlying racism oozing to the surface?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The kid is definitely a punk, and yes he is black.

The kid's sole purpose in this encounter was to rile up the old guy. The kid doesn't respect other people or their property.

I would never intrude into someone's backyard, that's common sense.

Especially with a dog that is more than likely to crap on the lawn.

The kid is rude, disrespectful, and deserving of any bad karma that might come his way.

And if the kid is the OP, then you need to wake up.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
reply to post by Lysergic

i'm starting to think you are the black kid in this video. enough with the personal insults already.
you dont like old white people , ok but its not worth making an ass out of yourself .
relax.

Again you create this mythical existence for me, look I know I tore you one a page back or so, but really that's the best you got? I'm the kid in the video and I hate old white people?

Just don't even reply to me, cause I'm not going to bother even reading what you write.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join