Old man disrespects Young guy and calls him a typical black punk

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

when you insult someone and include race as part of the insult Im pretty sure thats the definition of racism

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

In the interest of being fair, let us assume that the dog did not crap in the old man's yard. Does the old man have a right to stop people from walking through his yard? I would say that as a landowner that is his right.

Yeah he has the right, its just a shame he felt the need to exercise that right and more so a shame that he didnt try and be polite about it first like the kid said.

The old dude would have been very clear if the kid had done anything wrong, he didnt other than walking on some grass he says is his. If thats the issue and based on that everyone thinks the kid was wrong *sigh*

Only in America folks, only in America

Yall needa start acting like human beings and realise its not really that big a deal if a guy walks his dog through your unfenced backing out onto a lake backyard. and if your that concerned that people could do it put up a marker then young "punks" have no excuse.

Im not gonna change your mind and your definately not gonna change mine so maybe we just leave it there

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Don't they teach people to "treat others the way you would like to be treated" anymore?

The older man shouldn't of have put his hands on the young man. The young man should of have shown a little more respect to the older gentleman. They live in a COMMUNITY, so act like it!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The old man was right the kid is a punk,with some false sense of entitlement,sad to hear anyone would side with this disrespectful kid,he obviously had no respec for anyone,I'm sure it stems from the way he was brought up,sounds like a future criminal if indeed he isn't one already,I see no racist behavior,seems some posters are using that term because society has a skewed view of the term

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The only act of violence caught on tape was the PUNK violently shoving an old man. There is no evidence of the old man pushing anyone. And the word Ni**er seemed to be uttered by the black kid.

I fail to see how anyone can be on the side of the punks, who seem to admit on tape they just walk over to the old man's community to walk their dog.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I think the whole issue started with the old man. It sounded as though he didn't give the kid an opportunity to be a decent neighbor. What the kid said is "were you the guy who flipped me off the other day?" To me this sounds as though the old guy didn't bother to have a conversation with the kid asking him to not walk the dog on his property in a respectful manner.

Maybe he did and this is a continuation of something that is on going and we only saw what the kid wanted us to see. But if the old guy didn't ask him politely, like he would have any other neighbor/person, than he is at fault and started the confrontation.

I think the girl was video taping from her cell phone, and the kid said they were at the pond first and the old man walked up, which the old man agreed was the case. So, I don't get the feeling it was a set up other than maybe a few minutes prior when they saw him comming.

In any case, this is something that could have been handled with better communication and some common decency on both sides

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I thought that I would never watch that video again, but I had to, to prove to myself that I had not done a dis-service to the young man. I am still sure that the instigators were the youngsters, they were filming it from the start, he went over to their side of the pond, but who can say whether his motive was to cuss them, or to check out that they were not harrasing the other old guy fishing. Most of the goading comes from the lad and the other children, who start joining in and making fun of him at one point. They were clearly there to wind up the old guy and to get some tasty footage as well, if possible.

A great deal of youngsters talk street punk nowadays, and big up themselves in the process, I have heard them even saying " if he disrespects me or my homies, I will kill him ", that from a young white kid. Youngsters think that they own the world and can take whatever they want, when they want it. The old guy is from a whole different time, he has lived his life, to get where he is today, he is only asking to be left in peace on his own property. The youngster says it is a free country and he can go where he likes, well he is wrong, let him break the law in front of the police, and then let him say he lives in a free country, where he can do what he likes.

One day the youngster will come up against someone who won't take his cr"p, and he may well find himself assaulted or even shot.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by blend57

The punk asked the old man why he couldn't be nice like his fishing buddy, so I assumed the fisher and the old man were together.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DuceizBack

thats not ok.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
just like a nog to pick on some old guy. most people run their mouth but have no idea how to fight.
that pos kid needs to get his a ss handed to him. and i'd love to be the one to do.

now you know why they have the stereo type they do. its a good thing they are mostly stupid and can't organize

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I was raised to respect others property and recognize property rights of the owner. Many arent. Then again Im damned near 50 and my parents actually raised me unlike most kids of every color these days.

At my home, I have raised gardens and I permascape. As in : I like my damned yard clean. I have 4 dogs in my fenced back yard and the rest I dont plan on stepping or letting my kids play in other folks dog crap. Year before last I had this dingaling lady down the street let her dog walk up 25 feet into my yard and crap in front of my steps that lead to my front porch. I was in my front garden.. so I said " hey.. pick up your dogs crap.. and dont let it walk in my yard that far and crap anymore".. .well she got snotty.. grown woman. Im not white ( Im reddish brown) and she was white. IM the one that got called a "sand'n-word'" and told to go home. Im actually indian/native american and I didnt even get mad... it was pretty funny actually.. erm.. I AM home!! LMAO!! Needless to say her dog crap was returned to her ( I have great aim) and I think I weirded her out laughing like a lunatic as she has never walked her dog near my house as far as Ive seen again. Gardening gloves were given to us by superior beings.. you can pick up doodoo and never get your hands dirty.
In any case, its not always racism.. mainly its just a word used to "get the goat" of another person. Stop hollering racism about everything.. half of you have never experienced it, couldnt identify it if it was in neon, and are just parroting the same tired old rhetoric to seem enlightened or PC.

Was I uncivilized by returning her dogs waste to her? Maybe. But I can tell you this, Id never let my dogs poop on someones property 25 feet in.. not even 2 feet in. SOmetimes you have to stoop to the real savages level to communicate the point as its the only language they understand.

I really dont care if you call me racist or not, and Im certianly not welcome with the white nationalist or stormfront crowd.. they wanna genocide me as well.
However, among the black youth in my area.. they really arent taught to respect others or their property. Maybe its demographics. who knows, who cares. The man has every right to tell them to stay the hell off of his property and not deal with them. If he used the word "black"... who the hell cares?! I swear, blacks act like mind controlled subjects with the trigger word being "black" or "n-word". I can tell you Ive been called a LOT of things.. and not once have I allowed it to turn me into a lunatic, change my behavior, or pull the race card. Have any of you whites beat the hell out of someone and/or went nutty and cried racism over being called a cracker/ghost/pinkie/etc? My husband is white and I can tell you he never has. My kids are half white and the one is more like me as far as coloring.. she has been called everything from a sand'n-word', spic, and on and on. Its not racism.. its ignorance. Its a way to get your goat by the first visual cue a person has concerning you.. your color.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Old mans gotta point, that is his property and has every right to tell people to stay off of it. I would be irritated also if some # head was constantly questioning me about walking through my property when I had to keep telling him to stay off my property.

link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Typical disrespectful punk. But that old man had no business laying his hands on that boy either, and it is clear that the old man started it

Why is this even on ATS?

link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
WTF!!!!!

are you all serious

where in the vid does it say the dog crapped on his lawn?????

His problem isnt the crap its the fact there walking through, are people in America so greedy, selfish, possesive and small minded that they cant let people walk through their unfenced on a lake backyard??

Damn if this was in Oz or most places in the world people would wave at you and say hi.

Its more this sort of stuff than your politics that make most this world thank god were not an American.

Yes. I've run into many many people in the US who don't want ANYONE on their grass period. Hell, they don't even walk on it themselves.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

That old guy had a perfectly good reason for being pissed. If the kid wants to walk his dog then he can do it on his own property. That was just an ignorant punk with no respect for anyone else or their property. Personally I think the old guy should have left out the the "typical black punk" part because it just makes him looks like an angry old racist guy.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Only in an Enlightented Age...

Would a telephone be a camera.

Would the youth disrespect an Elder.

Would an Elder lose their temper, and their control, in the presence of a student.

Would a recording be made, instantly duplicated and watched hundreds upon thousands of times.

Would strangers cast aspersions and remotely presume to know with whom the fault lies, based on these few minutes of recorded time.

Only in an Enlightened Age would all the irony be lost.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
What I saw is a trespassing little punk who was black, and brought a camera and intentionally started trouble with this older citizen. What did I miss?

Deebo

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
WTF is with this title.I have run into many rude old guys who have no respect for anyone other than themselves and had a hate on for young people but this young guy was being a punk. Honestly, he obviously was trying to provoke him with the camera and if it was his property I'd of physically removed him from it. This isn't a white vs black issue. It doesn't matter what colour the young guy was, he was the one disrespecting and just trying to get a rise out of the old guy. Must not of had anything better to do. If he disagreed about walking the dog and the boundary he could of debated it intelligently, instead of just being a punk. Honestly saying something like, "yea imma bring my pitbull." Calling him a prick and everything started this whole thing. now the old guy was the one who got physical first. If it is his backyard he is in the right. If it wasn't his backyard than he shouldn't of pushed the young guy, and if it wasn't his backyard he got the push back he deserved.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

He has the right to be an ahole i dont see any problem here, walk out your door today and step in dog crap see if you like it in your yard then youll see how he feels

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

THERE WAS NO DOG CRAP!!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join