It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should We Mankind Eat the Dead?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I did a paper while in HS that looked at ways of cutting down on prison costs. One idea was to feed the prisoners those who had died in prison, either from natural causes, murders, or executions. I looked at it as a way of cutting costs as well as being a deterrent.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by w810i
I did a paper while in HS that looked at ways of cutting down on prison costs. One idea was to feed the prisoners those who had died in prison, either from natural causes, murders, or executions. I looked at it as a way of cutting costs as well as being a deterrent.

That would have given your Teachers food for thought no doubt.
The idea could be equally applied to Hospitals, everyone knows the food makes you ill anyway.
I guess the point the Illuminated Souls (sic) miss in their perverted sense of outrage is that millions of people die because of starvation , millions more live wretched terrible lives waiting to die due to malnutrition.
This is accepted as ok in this world.
We in the west could survive witout meat and be healthy, yet we deny the animal meat to the BLACK people and then say ooh we would never countenance Legalised consuming of Dead Human Meat, ooh no its much better we LIVE and eat ANIMAL MEAT and allow the BLACK PEOPLE to go to hell on earth.
Yeah the depth of Hypocrisy on this Earth would sink a vegetarian Mountain Climber.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join