It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should We Mankind Eat the Dead?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by chancemusky
reply to post by gabby2011

Whats sick about it?No more sick than eating an animal. I understand moral taboos, and probably wouldnt partake. But I dont think someones a danger because they accept others would do it.

That wasn't at all what I was referring to actually..more the manner in which certain posts are written , and the subliminal meanings that seem to be behind some.

It just gives me the feeling,that some strange type of dark souls are members on this site....much how you can get that weird creepy feeling from a stranger you meet,or that odd uncle, or even the neighbor across the street.

It stands to reason if there are...its got a huge membership ...and there are a lot of twisted people in this world today.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Ohhh I see, thats my bad then
I haven't noticed any, but I usually skim through, and don't read all the posts haha. Sorry

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Do we eat animals that died on their own? Of natural causes. Ones that arent killed, more or less, specifically for meat?

No.

There is a reason for this. Death is not something you want to ingest.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The very thought of cannibalism is so repulsive. I, for one, would rather starve to death than to resort to anything so vile.
And...I thank God that I am a Senior Citizen and too old and tough to tempt the Hannibal Lectors of the world.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Have you watched the movie Soylent Green?

Personally I think your post and thought process is very demented and sick, but than I think that the way we are killing our animals for food is sick as well.

I'm down to about 6 oz of animal protein a week and trying to cut it out completely.

Now, if you eat a body you have to consider what that person died of.

Cancer?
Drugs?
Alcoholism?

Old age............I'de be a tough old bird, skinny and marinated in red Merlot Wine, with some valium thrown in
but probably not very tasty..............although my husband says when he licks me (on my neck and ear lobes) I taste divine and the mosquitos go nuts over me.

This has got to be the weirdest thread on ATS in a while. Very very strange to me.

Now, if someone dies, other than say some kind of accident, something killed them, a part of their body had disease or something and if they ate fast food or meat with growth hormones that might not be healthy.

Who would profit...........you want my skinny old body, than you pay for a nice funeral for me, complete with Bag Pipes playing "the Mist Covered Mountains of Home" and enough to pay off my mortagages for my kids.

One last thing, I love perfume..............make my own with organic, natural oils so if you ate me, you'de also probably taste quite a bit of Lavender, Rose and a hint of Sage. I've been bathing in and spraying perfumed oils on me since age 6.

BON APPÉTIT

One last thing.............don't give TPTB any ideas, they already have enough gruesome plans for us.

edit on 11-6-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by grumpydaysleeper

Starred your reply............cute, needed a good laugh.

Yep us old ones are probably tough anyway.

Very very strange thread that someone in a civilized world would actually think along those lines.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Originally posted by chancemusky

Whats sick about it?No more sick than eating an animal. I understand moral taboos, and probably wouldnt partake. But I dont think someones a danger because they accept others would do it.

That wasn't at all what I was referring to actually..more the manner in which certain posts are written , and the subliminal meanings that seem to be behind some.

It just gives me the feeling,that some strange type of dark souls are members on this site....much how you can get that weird creepy feeling from a stranger you meet,or that odd uncle, or even the neighbor across the street.

It stands to reason if there are...its got a huge membership ...and there are a lot of twisted people in this world today.

And some people come across as total snobs .
Humorless creepy facist types who love to point th efinger at those they cannot understand.
This thread is meant to be humorous any moron could see that, yet it asks a serious question, but go on and make your snide little innuendos , against us DARK SOULS.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Prions, oh dear!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Yeah prions ,then you might do something sick like eat living people!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by reesie45
Id imagine the human meat to be the most vile disgusting and toxic meat on earth. Or maybe thats just the Americans. Who knows ive never tried it.
Better question, how long would it take for a 500 pound man to eat a 300 pound man? And how many calories would it be?

edit on 10-6-2011 by reesie45 because: typo

Maybe Koreans would be better as they eat dogs and cats. You know that's why these animals are not seen around their towns.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Oh yah, not to mention the vaccine cocktails forced on everyone since childbirth, nano particles ingested through chem trails, and possbily plutonium particles from fukushima fallout.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Some crud talked about eating humans is no different to eating animals, which means they see no difference between animals and humans, which is just absurd in the extreme- and I speak as someone who abhors cruelty to animals.

I have had dogs, and "loved" them, but to say that the dog is the same as my child is just nuts, give me some of those drugs you are taking, mad men/women

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Ask the North Koreans ,as to the south what they eat is what their culture has been doing for centuries and when I was there I never heard of any animals larger than a bird in the wild.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I think you've been watching too many episodes of the Living Dead.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Joke or not I do not think I would find myself eating another human being no matter the way He/She was processed/cooked. In Shtf scenario life changes who is to say what will be left out there. If starving and no other means of sustaining life I am sure allot of us might resort to cannabalism. Personally I think I would starve to death if the only other measure was to hunt humans down. However If I am starving with no alternatives and had to defend myself via killing another Human then I think that person would end up dinner.
I don't know if this would make me a better person or not, If my family was starving and someone was attacking I would cut, clean, and cook them. Might greatest Fear I think after the first meal if Morally I would start looking for more. It seems like a slippery slope between life and ego..

Therian

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Should We Mankind Eat the Dead?

I prefer curries, they tastier. Especially Indian...........

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

And some people come across as total snobs . Humorless creepy facist types who love to point th efinger at those they cannot understand. This thread is meant to be humorous any moron could see that, yet it asks a serious question, but go on and make your snide little innuendos , against us DARK SOULS.

I find your humor distasteful , and...yes..rather dark.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Just atttempting to think outside the box,

Okay Babe, you tried. Time to go back in the box.
edit on 6/12/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Thanks to all who responded to this thread and actualy thought ,to the trolls who decided to insult the OP , well I guess this site must be heaven for ye.
Keep up the good work illuminated souls

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I believe at the point we consider this, it's time to light up the world, go tribal, go Mad Max, and even those grudges, no matter where they lie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join