It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Canada!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Footage from the G20 I haven't seen until recently. All of the video's of this one were uploaded this year and this month, so it probably only surfaced recently.

www.youtube.com...

Personally, the methods of breaking up a protest being used by Canadian police are completely unacceptable. Arresting random innocent bystanders is completely against Canadian moralities. I'm pissed.

( if someone could embed for me, that would be amazing, thanks )

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

This is very disturbing American style police state coming to Canada?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Here is a longer video about the g20 in Canada.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Here is one of the best documentaries on this subject ever made, in my opinion.
It came out in April of this year and is a full 2 hour length. Even a cynical, picky, pessimistic legend-in-his-own-mind like me found it humbling, educational, and entertaining.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Sad to see what the western world has come to.. Even though i am not a religious person i really do hope these fu**ers burn in hell for all eternity if i happen to be wrong.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

WTF????
That nasty little troll was actually crouching and walking sideways. If you didn't know he was approaching an unarmed female you would think he was inches away from a Sherman tank full of badgers. What a fu*king coward!!!!
These assholes seem to be forgetting who they work for, if they keep this sh*t up it's gonna get ugly. All it takes is one person to wake up a mob.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Yes let's not forget that all these protesters are very peaceful carrying candles and humming sweet tunes. Not a single one of them is threatening in the slightest.

top topics

join