It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs are Alien: Evidence!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
A new theory emerged, that the flying discs (that we call UFOs) are all made by our Governments. It is true that our Governments are now able to replicate 'UFOs', but the originals belong to extraterrestrial beings.

Before photography was invented, humans had the cave paintings, cuneiform depictions, written texts and spoken tales of UFOs and extraterrestrial beings.

I think this is pretty good evidence that UFOs are mainly of Extraterrestrial origins. Long before we were able to use 'anti-gravity' flying vehicles, our ancestors witnessed them in the skies.

Here are some of them:
Click for Original Article

In the meanwhile I've seen more depictions of UFOs or ET beings. I'll probably post a second article with more pictures in the near future.

Peace to all!

P.S. Correlation:
Ben Rich, the former Lockheed Director: "ET UFOs are real!": LINK
edit on 9-6-2011 by gekados because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Glad you found some "evidence" but this is ooooooooooooooold news. Watch the ancient aliens series.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by gekados
A new theory emerged, that the flying discs (that we call UFOs) are all made by our Governments. It is true that our Governments are now able to replicate 'UFOs', but the originals belong to extraterrestrial beings.

This new in your opinion theory is older than your grandfather.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Well just because there might have been advanced technologies in antiquity does not necessarily make it ET. It could just as likely have been an advanced human civilization that is currently unknown or suspected to have existed (think Atlantis or Lemuria).

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I think the ancient and medieval art do depict strange things in the sky, and some beings, so to me, it does show that UFOs existed long before modern technological times, so it does suggest to me they are "alien", or from "the future", "hollow Earth", Atlantis..... whatever.

That site has some interesting stuff, but it also has some "fakes" in their photos, like the Lotus Plant, and that heiroglyph is fake. I do think the Abydos helicopter is real though, even though the "experts" say it's all coincidence.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by countduckula24

Why, because ETs don't exist?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Interesting stuff.

It makes me wonder if humans develop some form of time travel machine in the future and influence past civilisations?

#3 Wandjina petroglyphs from Kimberley, Australia Is just a picture of Aborigines in Australia....The glow around their head isn't an aura or halo, it is how they represent their hair in their artworks.

edit on 9/6/2011 by OccamAssassin because: Spelling & Punctuation

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Thank you for the update. I will read more of this.

Comment appreciated, lesson learned.

edit on 9-6-2011 by gekados because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gekados

No but you don't necessarily have to evoke the 'ET' meme in order to explain things like ancient cave paintings. In his book Supernatural Graham Hancock explores the possibility that rock art was created while under the influence of hallucinogens such as ayahuasca. That wasn't to say that what they were seeing wasn't 'real' but that it didn't exist in our realm of 'reality'. Of course the likelihood of their being ET intelligences in our universe is almost an inevitability. And I am even a fan of the Paleo-contact Theory. However I feel that there is far too much emphasis on the ET part of the ETH. For instance perhaps the technologies that were witnessed by our ancestors could have been of the Cryptoterrestrial civilization that was proposed by the late Mac Tonnies. Sometimes I fell that people need to be more willing to think outside of the 'ET' box. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by countduckula24
reply to post by gekados

No but you don't necessarily have to evoke the 'ET' meme in order to explain things like ancient cave paintings. In his book Supernatural Graham Hancock explores the possibility that rock art was created while under the influence of hallucinogens such as ayahuasca. That wasn't to say that what they were seeing wasn't 'real' but that it didn't exist in our realm of 'reality'. Of course the likelihood of their being ET intelligences in our universe is almost an inevitability. And I am even a fan of the Paleo-contact Theory. However I feel that there is far too much emphasis on the ET part of the ETH. For instance perhaps the technologies that were witnessed by our ancestors could have been of the Cryptoterrestrial civilization that was proposed by the late Mac Tonnies. Sometimes I fell that people need to be more willing to think outside of the 'ET' box. Just my 2 cents.

'Supernatural' is a good book. It starts to go down the road of the beings being interdimensional and how they are still encountered today in certain situations. So there's another possibility for some UFOs. I say some because we could never say that all UFOs are the same thing. Each case needs to be looked at separately.

We can also never be 100% sure of what ancient art work is representing. The artists are no longer around to tell us what they were trying to depict and it's open to interpretation by people today.

I think some of the eyewitness, historical accounts of strange craft are very convincing evidence that UFOs have been around for a long time and perhaps less open to personal interpretation than artwork. 'Passport to Magonia' by Jacques Vallee, is a book full of these accounts.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Yeah it was the works of Jacques Vallee and John Keel that really got me to open my mind to the multitude of possibilities that may exist out there.You're right in that some UFOs could or even probably are an ET presence of some form or another. The problem as I see it though is that we have been thinking that it was Aliens for over 60 yrs now in this field (you know at least the majority Vallee and Keel notwithstanding) and yet we haven't really learned anything at all. For reasons like that I was really attracted to Mac Tonnies' book, which of course was just an option and even he didn't necessarily believe that was the 'Answer'. Because whatever the ultimate 'answer' ends up being it will likely be something so far beyond our current comprehension that we may have to evolve more to even hope to understand it.
edit on 9-6-2011 by countduckula24 because: silly typo

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gekados

I'm sorry but I must have missed the 'evidence'.

IRM

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Been debunked

edit on 9-6-2011 by AngelHeart because: Fixed link

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
While your title remains sensationalized, and what you present is by no means new - indeed, it has been rehashed on this site numerous times - I would like to personally extend appreciation that you chose to not use the word, 'PROOF,' in said title. That, in itself, seems to be a rare thing here lately.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It is hard to say exactly what our ancient ancestors were trying to show in their illustrations of their known world. Their spirtual perspective might show their version of evil creatures, animals, or what they think is the afterlife... and so what looks like an alien to us drawn on a wall could be a creative interpretation of something that we aren't aware of. Maybe they are alien illustrations, but can we say with any SOLID certainty.

I do appreciate that the OP actually calls it evidence rather then the more popular term "Proof."

Seems alot of threads somehow point circumstantial items are irrefutable proof/smoking gun for their claims... When they are mostly speculation or wishful thinking.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AngelHeart

Why do people need others to tell them what they SEE?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Interesting correlation:

Religion - 'gods' descending from the sky in flaming chariots - UFOs in religious paintings

Who were the ancient gods? Extraterrestrial beings descending from the sky in 'flaming chariots'?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
These statements take credit away from the undoubtedly extremely clever scientists, engineers and others that are clearly involved in these aircraft development.

edit on 10-6-2011 by eyespying because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by eyespying

I agree that humans are capable of developing 'anti-gravitational' flying crafts. And speaking of this, I'm curious to know, why are they keeping this hidden from the main public?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join