It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs are Alien: Evidence!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by gekados

Quite simply, they aren't.

If you think technology companies would sit on this versus capitalizing on it....even the military wouldn't sit on it. (and then of course, eventually it would be in the private sector).

The only explanation for having it and not using it on a wide scale would be not fully understanding it, which is likely where we still are with their tech, assuming we have some of it.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gekados

Because is not true.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

So it's not because 'anti-gravity' would change everything in our current society:
- no need for fossil fuel, of any kind;
- no need for cars/trains/planes of any kind;
- no use for current weaponry;
+
- everyone would be able to fly to the moon, Mars and maybe beyond;

No, it's just because we don't have this technology, right?!
Wrong!

Anti-gravity technology will set the human race free & beyond their control. Our planet will pass the use of country borders & we will understand that humans are no different one from another (no matter the distance). And this will definitely happen one day. The elites are very scared of this loss of control over us.
edit on 13-6-2011 by gekados because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by gekados

That is good logic you have come up with, we cannot forget the paintings although much of the cave art I have seen was debunked.

I know of whole police forces in the 70s who believed in aliens. It was during the time when aliens were taking cattle, they were coming down from the sky and doing it in a very strange way.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Brother, 'debunkers' will keep debunking no matter what...but I don't need someone to tell me what I see.

The farmers lost millions due to the so called 'cattle mutilation' & many of them saw their caws being abducted by lights in the night sky.

I respect my fellow human beings too much to doubt their sanity. Everything is pointing out to 'ET abductions'.

Remember! Usually, the simplest explanation is the correct one...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This is older than my great grandmothers smelly slippers!
The true unknowns that are flying around in our immediate skies, and in space, are almost certainly proto type top secret test aircraft being test flown. They get away with flying them over towns and cities because they know full well that the media wont interview anyone from the military, or intelligence experts, or defence experts, but will wander on down to the local UFO society who will tell them the unknown is a Venusian scoutship or Martian spaceship! Its those type of stories which sell papers and entertain readers. I like the mantra which UK UFO researcher said some years ago;

"UFOs are not flown by an alien intelligence but an intelligence agency.."

However, putting my sceptic hat to one side, I do find the stories from the early days of ufology, such as the 1955 Holloman landing or the rumoured Cape Girardeau, Missouri, crash of 1941, very interesting. In the search for alien contact those seeking out evidence would be far better employed looking at that time for their news worthy proof.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLordVeack

You should look at even older accounts. There are more than just paintings or drawings, some even have side notes.

I'm sure humans came in contact with ET beings from the beginning.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by gekados

So it's not because 'anti-gravity' would change everything in our current society:
- no need for fossil fuel, of any kind;

How would it do that? You mean to tell me that anti-gravity will replace the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of physical products purchased DAILY that require fossil fuels to manufacture? I don't get your logic...or ignorance about the world you live in

- no use for current weaponry;

Really, so no more guns? People would be robbing backs with an anti-gravity device or using knives or a big stick.....or are you just talking about flying weapons and not projectile weapons? Your lack of clarification here and lumping everything in one big pot makes you sound ignorant and/or foolish.

- everyone would be able to fly to the moon, Mars and maybe beyond;

What for, there is nothing there except dust and rocks. How would they afford to go there using anti-gravity? Does anti-gravity come with a free spacesuit so they can walk around when they get there? Has anti-gravity made sure their house payments are made and their children are fed so they can forget the mundane and go gallivanting off to some lifeless rock since their life is so easy now...thanks to anti-gravity? ABSURD LOGIC YOUR DISPLAYING HERE.

Our planet will pass the use of country borders & we will understand that humans are no different one from another (no matter the distance).

WHAT?!?!? How the hell does a transportation device fix all the worlds problems, LOL. Really? So just the simple fact that we can travel long distances without burning oil causes everyone in the world to suddenly stop believing in some invisible man and wanting to kill others who don't believe in the same invisible man as them? I could go on and on about how foolish your logic is, but I think you get the idea.

Anti-gravity doesn't exist, but even if your imaginary god (or secret cabal....whatever crutch you need to get through your day) suddenly releases it the world would not be a better place. The world is populated by moronic idiots that do foolish things. Anti-gravity wouldn't change human nature, feed the poor, or abolish religion.

It's called a brain, using it to think reasonably doesn't make you a debunker, dis-info agent or your own worst enemy, using your brain will keep you from becoming the "useful idiot" that tptb need propagating nonsense to keep the sheep confused.

So yeah, actually you stand a better chance of being a dis-info agent than any debunker.....as your doing what you do as sincerely as you are becasue of your ignorance.....which is a powerful weapon.
edit on 18-6-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I see in the title, "Evidence!"
The first three words of the post "A new theory"
I can see where the is going. However, I don't think "evidence" means what you think it means.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

reply to post by TheLordVeack

You should look at even older accounts. There are more than just paintings or drawings, some even have side notes.

I'm sure humans came in contact with ET beings from the beginning.

I hear you friend. I think modern day ufologists would be far better off rumaging through the cases from the 1940s- 1950s and 60s for their alien visitors as back then it was easier to distinguish what was man made and what was a true unknown, ie, alien... Today, we have things flying around in our skies and in space which would, to quote one intelligence writer, make George Lucas envious...
The best evidence for alien visitation may be the first reported evidence for alien visitation! Those reports which were made before the governments of this world had time to coordinate the cloak of secrecy which has dogged serious research for the last 60 years.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The hard thing, is that there are a lot of people, people you would even least suspect on this site, who want to suppress true information about aliens and UFOs.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Word!
This website is filled with disinformation agents. They usually infiltrate the high ranks and play their dirty games from the inside. I am very curious to know if this is the case here...

A simple question on David Icke's forum, revealed tens of Secret Society members. The question was something like 'What are the Free Masons doing on this forum?!' (or something similar) and they replied in great numbers.

Many of them were those attacking my threads repetitively. They were very educated and always mannered, but their game was always the same: ridicule and a lot of disinformation. They play as a team and their vast knowledge allows them to twist words and interpretations.

So be careful what you believe, people. If you are here, then you want to know the truth...
edit on 20-6-2011 by gekados because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Couldnt help but comment on the Possibility of an ancient civilization... i dont think its possible it was an advanced human species.. its clear theres ufos and lots of work done with things.. that couldnt possibly have been done by themselfs,Theres no evidence of any tools ever found...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I will ask the same question again: Why are these disk shaped objects in the pictures throughout the ages? If this is "evidence" as you call it, i.e not evidence, then how else would you explain it and the similar to grey drawings?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Before photography was invented, humans had the cave paintings, cuneiform depictions, written texts and spoken tales of UFOs and extraterrestrial beings.

I think this is pretty good evidence that UFOs are mainly of Extraterrestrial origins. Long before we were able to use 'anti-gravity' flying vehicles, our ancestors witnessed them in the skies.

What about time travelers? Once you have a handle on the trans-dimensional actions of gravity and magnetism and whatever else there is out there, combined with observer-based reality transformation, you could possibly move easily through what we perceive as time and situate yourself in any temporal context.

We at least know humans exist, and that we're clever. No need to invent aliens to explain the thing.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gekados

Yes it is a pity how they like to hide the real information, and they encourage idiotic thoughts. They push away the people how have truth and put on a pedal stool those who are sunk in a false delusion of reality.

Why do they do it? It is because they don't love us. Don't hate the alien or the agent but let them hate us. That is the main principle I need to learn today.

The other people you are talking about are not agents, they are just clever entertainers.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
We at least know humans exist, and that we're clever. No need to invent aliens to explain the thing.

invent aliens? Is this some religion?

All who make all kind of different theories, ask yourself - do you know more than those professors, physicists and others who have researched a lot more than you have? What for sake makes you think you are more right? They have at least documents and witnesses as evidence even if it is not a solid evidence, it's a lot more than random claims of the 90% of the randomness in these forums.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
i like how people try to debunk the impossible. good stuff

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
I will ask the same question again: Why are these disk shaped objects in the pictures throughout the ages? If this is "evidence" as you call it, i.e not evidence, then how else would you explain it and the similar to grey drawings?

IGNORANCE.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join