It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Area 51 Movie

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Hi ATS

I came across this new 2011 film called Area 51. The movie is apparently about a "found footage" that was taken at Area 51, that supposedly houses a UFO. Then 3 students break in or something anyway. So I was just wondering if anyone had seen or heard about it? I haven't watched it yet, but plan on doing so tonight.

Here's a link to its imdb page:

www.imdb.com...

I was going to post the link to the site where you can watch the film, but decided not to incase it violates the forums rules.

Thanks anyway

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Im assuming this is just for Entertainment.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

I think it is
edit on 8-6-2011 by cllj7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I haven't heard anything about it. Well, according to the link the movie description is that terror strikes when reporters are attacked by extraterrestrials, so...Obviously just an alien movie set at area 51.

Could be fun.
edit on 8-6-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
$5,000,000 budget.

Most likely, unless it's like Moon, it will be a B-rate movie.

Could be a mockumentary of some kind.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Kinda like the Blair Witch Project in Area 51. Shaky camera, bad action and lots of OMG LOOK THERE, no wait LOOK THERE moments. I get motion sickness watching that stuff. I duno, I'll check a review first.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Yeah I remember reading about this a while back.

geektyrant.com...
edit on 6/8/2011 by Terrormaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cllj7

Just another part of the planned indoctrination of the west through hollywood by the evil elite. The belief in ufo/aliens grows with every new film or tv series, while belief in Christ wanes.
The unsuspecting viewer believes he is being enlightened to a certain extent, that the curtains of secrecy are finally being opened, sorry but you are being deceived.

Aliens are Demons!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
Im assuming this is just for Entertainment.

So is Star Wars and the Matrix and Stargate, but just look at how many people are so sucked into those films that they blend them into their own lives as if they were real.

Movies are always willing to lend us a hand and help further distort any illusions or delusions we might subscribe to. People can go from thinking a given thing is possible to believing it, all thanks to content they find in movies and/or online.

I saw a thread here the other day with someone trying to convince the readers (us) that we are Neo.
Then there are people who reference to a scene in Star Wars (the evil guy's speech where the girl who dies says "so this is how liberty dies?" or something like that) anytime we hear a speech by our President about similar events.
There are also people who believe their are stargates at the poles.

Then, people begin to look at other movies for "hidden truths."

Hollywood GOTCHA!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
What a bunch of BS ! Blame it on Hollywood, yeah right !

I don't know how many movies I've watched that had to do with "religion", but I can" take" them.

So some of you can't take movies about these topics ? Lighten up, will you ?

It's freedom of expression, freedom of elaboration. An idea that someone has taken and run with . . their
own take-off. Don't forget, you have a right to do the same thing.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The movie is loosely based on the Video Game from what I last heard about it (the one with Marilyn Manson, David Duchovny as voice-overs.)

Doesn't seem like the movie will be anything like a big-budget Spielberg thing, rather just loosely made for fans of the origional game which in itself is fairly mediocre and nothing really that out of the ordinary.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
Kinda like the Blair Witch Project in Area 51. Shaky camera, bad action and lots of OMG LOOK THERE, no wait LOOK THERE moments. I get motion sickness watching that stuff. I duno, I'll check a review first.

Ditto !

You took the words right out of my mouth ... Blair Witch (still to this day) is the most disappointing film I have ever watched ... and I continued to watch it to the end in the vain hope that it would get better as it went along ... it didn't.

So rather than repeating the experience with 'Blair Witch Goes To Area 51' I too will wait for a review.

Keep us posted OP

Woody

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cllj7

It is done by the same people that put out paranormal activity.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I've seen this I'm pretty sure.. it's a really pathetic movie

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I wouldn't mind watching this movie as I am a sucker for a bad movie lol. I found this movie with looks pretty cool, not due out till 2013 though

www.ufo-themovie.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by cllj7

The movie is out and the have a different page for it on imdb.They definetely have te same plot,but different actors,production company etc.Unless they plan to make 2 movies with the same story.....

www.imdb.com...

Anyway i have seen it and it was fun to watch.Almost every conspiracy i have read about Area 51 is in the script(i was thinking that the writer is definetely an ATS member
)

It's a TV movie so don't expect much but i had a good time watching it.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Thats a different movie... theres a new area 51 out soon..

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I remember hearing about it a few months ago. A film about Area 51, and a "long term visitor"?
It sounds like it could be a bit of fun, but not much else.

Unless that's what they want us to think.
Unless that's what we are thinking that they want us to think

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by isthisreallife
$5,000,000 budget.

Most likely, unless it's like Moon, it will be a B-rate movie.

Could be a mockumentary of some kind.

ahh I loved Moon. wish they would make another 20 movies like that instead of these useless rom-coms.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Sounds like there is a lot of propaganda in that movie..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join