It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Area 51 Movie

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by JayUK20

Excellent! It's the movie of the old UFO British TV series.

UFO series

Maybe they are going to have another go at reviving it as a TV series.

Never used to miss it when I was a kid.

Great stuff!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...(film)
Entertainment movie indeed, the one TBReleased 2012

Maybe it will be another movie like that one?
www.imdb.com...

Why is the plot even the same about a reporter who comes down to it. Didn't you failed movie Directors learn Area 51 HOLDS NO ALIENS, why didn't you at least make Dulce base movie, with all Stories from Castello and A. Sanchez - would be so much better idea. FAIL I see in Hollywood's ideas lately.

Like Apollo 18 movie in case anyone watched, I had no idea what they were freaking talking about as everything was so unclear and basically nothing happened for 1 hour.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk alienhunter
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Thats a different movie... theres a new area 51 out soon..

They have the same plot...
The one i mentioned is a TV movie,maybe the new one will be relesead for cinema.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BruceWayne
reply to post by JayUK20

Excellent! It's the movie of the old UFO British TV series.

UFO series

Maybe they are going to have another go at reviving it as a TV series.

Never used to miss it when I was a kid.

Great stuff!

Definitely good stuff, which is available on Netflix bye the way

The only thing scary about the Paranormal and Blair Witch movies was the lack of budget
I cant believe people were happy to pay money to watch any of them, I didn't pay anything and I still felt ripped off.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by cllj7
Hi ATS

I came across this new 2011 film called Area 51. The movie is apparently about a "found footage" that was taken at Area 51, that supposedly houses a UFO. Then 3 students break in or something anyway. So I was just wondering if anyone had seen or heard about it? I haven't watched it yet, but plan on doing so tonight.

Here's a link to its imdb page:

www.imdb.com...

I was going to post the link to the site where you can watch the film, but decided not to incase it violates the forums rules.

Thanks anyway

Your description and the description at IMDB are two different things.

Terror strikes when reporters visit a secret base that houses extraterrestrials.

I've seen this movie. It's not that good, in fact it's pretty crappy.

SPOILER DO NOT READ FURTHER IF YOU INTEND TO WATCH THIS MOVIE..

What happens is the US government decides to let two reporters have a guided tour of Area 51.
They are taken on a tour of the first two or three levels only, by the bases commander and a soldier carrying an assault rifle.
One reporter gets in the commanders face to reveal secrets about aliens, the other thinks he can lull him into a false sense of security and get him to talk on his own about what's really going at the base.

It's not long into the tour that an incident occurs. An alien has broken out, and released some other dangerous aliens.
The alien that breaks out literally has no face and reminds you of one of the Fantastic 4 characters(The guy that looks like a human rock or something).
This particular alien, if he touches you, can morph into you and imitate you, but he can only say what he has heard you say.
The other aliens that get out, are the typical ugly looking monsters with tails that they use to penetrate your abdomen type stuff.

The commander radios his second in charge top side, and he gets together some soldiers to go down below.
He orders another soldier to stay top side with some others, who is left in charge, and is ordered to kill anything that comes up the elevator that isn't human.
None of these soldiers, except the 2nd in charge who goes down, has any idea of what's really been going on at the base, or that there are more then 3 levels. So they are shocked to hear of anything that isn't human.

Soon enough the soldiers who went down start getting picked off by the aliens.
At some point the soldier with the gun on the guided tour is killed and the imitating alien takes his form. You don't see it happen though but later you realise when it does happen. It also helps that this soldier doesn't speak much.

Later on he attacks the commander, and a friendly alien that has been living at the base and been helping the USAF, known as J Rod, uses some "powers" to subdue this alien.

Later on J Rod discovers that we have been experimenting on aliens and he is pissed and nearly kills the commander.

The soldiers left top side end up killing two of the tailed aliens, but only after they've suffered a few losses them selves.

J Rod spares the commanders life because a reporter convinces him he is sorry, and that he is going to go public with them about what's really been going on at Area 51.

At the end there is a live news broadcast that crosses over to Area 51(the same way the movie started btw), and J Rod walks into the picture.

That's it.

It's a pretty crap movie. If you are bored and have nothing better to do and are really scraping the barrel, then give it a go. It'll help pass the time.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by uk alienhunter

The film maker who produced Paranormal Activity is making the Area 51 movie. The release date keeps getting backed up. I think it should be out sometime in the Spring???? It was supposed to be out in the summer and then in September. I hope its better than Paranormal Activity!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Do you have a link to it? I looked on IMDB, and I could only find 51, which I've discussed and is out, and another link to Area 51 movie, which is the same as 51 just under a different title(the description, reporters visiting the base and things going wrong is the same).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join