It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama pledges to bail out Greece to save his NWO masters plans?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Obama Presses Europe, Pledges Help for Greek Crisis

cnbc.com

President Barack Obama on Tuesday urged European countries and bondholders to prevent a "disastrous" default by Greece and pledged U.S. support to help tackle the country's debt crisis.

So tell me he's doing this cause he's a swell guy or that its in his interest or that of America...

Obama, whose political prospects have suffered from persistently high unemployment and ballooning U.S. debt, has pinpointed the euro zone crisis as one foreign "headwind" hitting the U.S. economy.

Yep throwing away more of your tax dollars wont help him or you one bit. Tho they will say its all about saving America

"America's economic growth depends on a sensible resolution of this issue," he said. "It would be disastrous for us to see an uncontrolled spiral and default in Europe because that could trigger a whole range of other events."

Ya that last parts what its really all about the Euro goes when the sheeple wake up and kick out the bankers and who knows it may even be enough to wake up the rest of us. Last thing Obama or his masters want is for us to take back our countries.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
greece has already been bailed out along with several other countries.

greece needs another bailout because it cannot cope with its debts. the other countries will also need the same in a matter of time too. they will be back looking for more bailouts.

this cannot be fixed by patching up the supports. the whole goddamm thing in the current condition is going to collapse. all those in power must be well aware of this.

another dig out for these countries will not fix the problems. its just adding more debt. these countries will eventually have to sell off everything they own. they will do this and still be in debt.

we are looking at a complete global economic meltdown in the next couple of years.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Yep , borrow a couple of hundred billion from the Fed to be given to Greek financial institutions to bail them out and send the bill to the tax payers of the USA . A great deal for Goldman Sachs so that's why they had their boy , Obama announce it . Private profit , public debt , as usual . Greece is the job of the EU , not us , nor is Ireland . Counting unfunded liabilities each household owes $600.000.00 on our national debt and within 5 yeas it will require our whole GDP just to make the interest payments but Obama has never seen a trillion dollars that he didn't want to spend . Absolutely no sense of responsibilty towards the country he's President of .

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

He has done one hell of a job bailing out America, Maybe he can do better with Greece! Now how and the heck can he pledge anything when we have nothing to give?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
When is he going to pledge to help out the country he is leading??? Bail out the people of America who are losing homes and don't have jobs.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
well obama has his own "monopoly" money i guess thats why.

the us dollar or monopoly money same thing both worthless.

sure obama you go right ahead and "Bailout" other people when you have done such a bang up job here.

stupid is as stupid does

and what is not stupid is voting the idiot in chief out in 2012
edit on 8-6-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
ya know we keep talking about bailouts
like it's real money. It's not. It's fabricated
based on fiction. Therefore the debt is
fictitious as well. Remember, the bank
loaned out money it did not own to
create that debt. Making it illegal.
Greece doesn't have any debt.
Neither do we in America.
It's all 1's and 0's on a debt
sheet.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Obama, whose political prospects have suffered from persistently high unemployment and ballooning U.S. debt, has pinpointed the euro zone crisis as one foreign "headwind" hitting the U.S. economy.

Nice move, blaming his own failure and incompetence as president on another country, I like his style.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
If he's lucky he'll buy tptb more time before greece revolts but thats all they're buying is time. Sooner or later greece will revolt

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
yep nice to see something we pretty much all agree about might just have to stick to this kind of stuff and leave the BC issue to those with the energy to argue it.

Ya its all fake money but the debt always results in a loss of freedom wealth and sovereignty.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

I believe the true way forward is to address the mass greed and fraud that has turned the worlds economy upside down:

Identify and arrest all the culprits
Trace the lineage of where all the money, Bonds, Gold etc has gone and when
Prosecute the the culprits
Let the private banks fail
Break up the Tri-lateral Commission, Bilderberg group, IMF and World Bank

Once there has been a full and transparent investigation, return all the stolen wealth to individuals and nations and write off any outstanding debt once all settlements have been made with the returned fund,

Abolish the Euro, promote complete free global trade
shut Monsanto down
Investigate the big pharma
promote homopathic medicine and the real natural resources that keep people healthy
Arrest all the Government traitors for atrocities such as:
9-11
7/7
Mumbai
Bali
To name a few most recent

Break up the:
Main Stream Media
Energy cartels, Oil, Gas, electric etc

Open the patents for free energy that is hidden to suit the greedy insidiuos nature of the above people rsponsible for 10's of Millions of innocent deaths and deliberate long term poisening due to chemicals in the food chain inc GMO, BPA in packaging, petrol chemicals in cleaning products, flouridse etc.

Then maybe the real journey we started here on gods green ewarth can begin with love peace and harmony,

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
He needs to do a very special state of the union address at 4:30 PM - an AFTERSCHOOL SPECIAL, if you will, and explain to the schoolkids why they will be working the rest of their lives to pay taxes...why most of them probably won't be able to ever afford air conditioning, or new cars...ever.

This is freaking ridiculous. He should get Americans back to work FIRST - then think about helping others. ALWAYS help yourself first - but maybe he doesn't think of Americans as being his people.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Just more of Obama running his mouth.

Don't worry. I am sure everyone Obama wanted to hear his message-Laughed their butts off and broke there eye sockets rolling their eyes.

He can talk all he wants but until it happens, all talk. Hopefully he'll attempt to do it prior to the 2012 elections.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

congrats UcDat on ur 1,000th post

gives u the rights and privies of such.
whatever those are
lmao

and yea, I hate the arguing in
the BC threads. Seems Obama
has put a lot of funding into quelling
those discussions.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I love how the ATS community generally jumps the gun without actually considering facts. I know, I know... facts tend to have a liberal bias but they are important, none the less.

First of all... what is so bad about him urging Europe to help out Greece? Second of all, our hand in helping Greece has nothing to do with spending money; it is simply forgiving some of their debt towards us (that they wouldn't be able to pay anyway) and making them promise to spend it on particular things within their own government.

The EU is meant for this kind of insurance. Why is it so bad urging them to fulfill their purpose?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Oh how about him urging Europe to help out US?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
First of all... what is so bad about him urging Europe to help out Greece? Second of all, our hand in helping Greece has nothing to do with spending money; it is simply forgiving some of their debt towards us (that they wouldn't be able to pay anyway) and making them promise to spend it on particular things within their own government.

The EU is meant for this kind of insurance. Why is it so bad urging them to fulfill their purpose?

3 big things wrong with it.

1) Greece doesn't owe that money.
that debt is based on an illegal
banking ponzi scheme where banks
create debt out of thin air.

2) Obama is urging Greeks to get back
into more of this illegal debt by another
bailout

3) The EU is nothing but a corporate
dictatorship based upon the above
#1 statement.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I love how the ATS community generally jumps the gun without actually considering facts. I know, I know... facts tend to have a liberal bias but they are important, none the less.

Fair enough but I dont think this is anything but a desperate attempt to save the Euro. Whats more forgiving them those debts is particularly shallow when you realize they got scammed into them. Their prime minister got caught red handed selling them out and will hopefully be hung for high treason.
Has for telling them how to spend their money really Obama has done such a great job with America's economy? I mean advice form a man who's done nothing but make things worst? A man who's a total pawn of the banking elites who got us into this whole mess.

Just saying if anything Obama should be cleaning up his own house.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

I understand that the situation is not a noble one nor should we even be involved. The problem I have is that everybody jumps to conclusions, assuming that Obama is just throwing money at them when, really, it has nothing to do with that.

I hope they give the world the finger, personally.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

reply to post by UcDat

I understand that the situation is not a noble one nor should we even be involved. The problem I have is that everybody jumps to conclusions, assuming that Obama is just throwing money at them when, really, it has nothing to do with that.

I hope they give the world the finger, personally.

That's cool I get what you mean and keeping it real is a good thing even if it means being the devils advocate. Stars for your replies.

But i do think its costing the americans tax payers real money even if its dept it was payed for with their hard won wealth.
edit on 8-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join