It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
I think you can COUNT on America being disarmed in the near future.
It has to happen, in order for the globalist agenda to go off without a hitch. When they trash our Constitution or suspend it "temporarily" they will use that as the excuse to seize our weapons like they did in Louisiana after Hurricane Katrina.
But they cant leave a big a population as the US armed and pull off what their scheme to turn the whole world into one defenseless labor pool and tax base for corporations and other wealthy interests.
1. Enact tougher licensing requirements, creating additional bureaucratic red tape for legal firearms ownership.
2. Confiscate and destroy all “unauthorized” civilian firearms (exempting those owned by our government of course).
3. Ban the trade, sale and private ownership of all semi-automatic weapons (any that have magazines even though they still operate in the same one trigger pull – one single “bang” manner as revolvers, a simple fact the ant-gun media never seem to grasp).
4. Create an international gun registry, clearly setting the stage for full-scale gun confiscation.
5. In short, overriding our national sovereignty, and in the process, providing license for the federal government to assert preemptive powers over state regulatory powers guaranteed by the Tenth Amendment in addition to our Second Amendment rights.