It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men should be allowed sex slaves and female prisoners could do the job - and all this from a WOMAN p

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Aside from her evident intent to become a madam, trafficking in human flesh (slavery) for the purposes of satisfying lust, I can't see any reason why this woman's point of view merits attention.

I mean there are thousands of pimps in the world (I'm guessing here) who feel no differently than she does. And many of those pimps operate legally within the legal structures of the countries they live in.

But how does one "buy" a person? Is slavery (the reduction of a human to actual 'object' status) accepted in Sharia law?

Also, who "sells" people? Where does one go to find such a seller?

This seems like a propaganda piece to me. All this can possibly accomplish is to piss off every free human on the planet.

Are her views representative of anyone other than herself?

I suppose if someone were to sell HER she would be OK with that (?). If so, perhaps someone can pony up enough cash to "buy" her and then keep her off the internet or something..... some might consider that a public service.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

I hope you are getting a good education...excellent there was not a single point of refutation to the article or the OP's thoughts. Not One. Not a reason why this is acceptable or ortherwise. Just a " well you did this so it's ok" statement. Can I assume you are ALL for the ABSURD ways of Sharia? Or do you just hate the white house? Do you think Sharia is acceptable in countries that have established legal systems already? Where does it stop? In MY religion, none of your laws are apllicable to me. I make em up as I feel. Somedays I'm mean, others, not so much. Kinda depends on how I slept that night. Regardless it is horrific the way humans treat each other, worldwide - no real need to make things even more horrifying by subjugating women to this religion. Check out my thread on women being raped and forced to apologize in CATHOLIC church...See, the issue is religion has decided on a whole that women are somehow inferior. Please don't put that into law.

CJ

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

the sad thing is, it will be just a matter of time before they say this is their religious belief we are denying them to practice, we are not allowing them to fallow their faith. you might say this is not so, i say wait and see, then it will be, told you so.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Sharia Law is not a problem
Indoctrination in any form is

link   
I do not believe in slavery.

I even treat my dog with respect and don't call myself, her owner...........she owns herself. I am simply her companion, her adopted mom, her care taker.

God, anyone that upholds slavery of another human being is pure evil..............evil evil evil.

Nobody should lay claim to another human, every human should have life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Simply to have this posted is in my mind demented.

As for me, I would rather die on my feet than serve on my knees.

Fancy words, but I truly mean them........and yes I have had a gun (a big one) pointed at me twice in my life and walked away so I mean exactly what I am saying.

One of my biggest gripes with human kind is why in sam heck do many people think they have the right to control another?

link   
reply to post by Aeons

I actually sat down once, and tried to figure out why it is that WOMEN are often strong supporters of policies that are horribly anti female, (genital mutilation, murder of unfaithful wives, etc) and what it came down to was, their sons.

Especially in cultures where there is a lot of warfare, and keeping population high is important for survival, like the "cradle of civilization" the Mediterranean and mid eastern region.

Anyway, it boils down to this. A woman has two children, a son and a daughter. No matter what, her daughter is likely to produce no more than one child a year. But a son with many wives can produce many more children a year. If he has ten wives, or one wife and 9 concubines, he can have if all goes well ten children a year. Its the selfish gene. A mother is better served by a roguish son that a loyal daughter in terms of spreading those genes.

And the more oppressive the culture to women, the less likely her son will be supporting children (and genes) that arent his.

Anyway, it may not make you feel better about this woman and what she says, but there is biology that helps to explain it. If your goal is to have "as many offspring as possible" oppressing women is the thing to do. If your population is stable or even too high, women having freedom works in favor of the culture/society. As Edward O Wilson pointed out, women everywhere they can have spontaneously lowered their birthrate to 2.1 children per woman.

A female, since birth and rearing a child is more costly to her, tends to prefer fewer children, with a higher quality mate, rather than many children from a mate she has no say over choosing.

As long as there is rampant war in that region, and there is no consequence for overbreeding, cultural practices that favor the intense pumping out of babies will prevail. And many of them will be female unfriendly of necessity.

link   
reply to post by Aeons

This is what 1 thinks of this idea Aeons--
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc2e60a09a0d.gif[/atsimg]

LAUCE smh S&F for the update on EA ignorance

Be well
edit on 6/7/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

If I could read their minds, and selectively only pick out the ones like this and have them all have an instantaneous fatal heart attack....I would.

As it is, this pathology is deep and infectious and the wound needs to be cauterized.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by aceto
reply to post by SpectreDC

But you are an idiot.. and you did say it. Thus making you a hypocrite..

Why do you have to jump all over her , for speaking out against very cruel and inhumane treatment. I'm sure she didn't mean she would like to kill all of them ...and I think what she was referring to is how dangerous their mindsets can be , and just wanted that type of thinking removed from the planet. Who wouldn't want that?

You seem to not be upset about it? maybe you'll think differently if your daughter is ever taken prisoner in Kuwait someday.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Aeons
you support this don't you know??? or did you ???

whenever you buy a tank full of gas
for your car, about 1/10 of that money goes
directly to the Royal Family of Saudi Arabia.
King Fasal has a harem of 20 wives as sex
slaves. So when you buy gasoline, you are
contributing to that which you despise.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Hey, this person would like to make me and mine into slaves for men who like rape as a way of life.

Given a minute with a gun and a quiet place to slip off to, I would happily do away with the need for an Asteroid impact.

WOW !

You really don't get it do you ?

Don't worry I'm not goingto waste time trying to explain because I know you would care about a sensible viewpoint.

I would just like to say however that your attitude is scarier than the thing you complain about.

Incredibley sad.

Woody

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Anyone who supports women and children being forced as sex slaves to appease the near violent sex lust of sick men (or women. Never know) needs to have their heads examined. If you are in such support then how about YOU volunteer to be a sex slave? You won't, will you? No, because you don't want some strange, possibly STD carrying person touching you. It is sick! This kind of human trafficing happens all over. Yes, even in the good ole US of A.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I highly doubt any of the world's supply of petroleum is being "shipped" to my area, since I live in the area that is producing most of what you are using and all of what I use.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

slaves.

Boondock, that's a slight exaggeration.

He's a good Muslim, so only four of those count as "wives".

As for the rest? I'm sure they're just not considered quite as lucky as the first four.

Interesting culture. Sort of could make a person jealous, in a way.

JR

link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
I like how you're bitching about someones asinine morality and then the next line advocating the annihilation of millions of people, plenty of whom do not support sharia law.

I think the OP can be forgiven as he/she is just blowing off some steam. I highly doubt the OP said it in seriousness. He/she is just tired of these people coming into his/her country and wanting to live their lives like animals. Isn't this the reason why they migrate? To get away from this kind of crap?

link   

Given a minute with a gun and a quiet place to slip off to, I would happily do away with the need for an Asteroid impact.

I hear ya Aeon,. pathetic ignorance needs e raysed

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper

Originally posted by SpectreDC
I like how you're bitching about someones asinine morality and then the next line advocating the annihilation of millions of people, plenty of whom do not support sharia law.

I think the OP can be forgiven as he/she is just blowing off some steam. I highly doubt the OP said it in seriousness. He/she is just tired of these people coming into his/her country and wanting to live their lives like animals. Isn't this the reason why they migrate? To get away from this kind of crap?

Some immigrate because they believe it is their duty to spread this infection.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I suppose if someone were to sell HER she would be OK with that (?). If so, perhaps someone can pony up enough cash to "buy" her and then keep her off the internet or something..... some might consider that a public service.

Maxmars, I checked into it. I sort of liked her red outfit, so thought I'd call over there, see what was up.

Turns out, her husband will pay anyone ten bucks, if they will just take her away!

I'm just not sure it's worth the plane ticket. But, hey, you're right. A public service. That's probably the better way to think about it.

JR

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hey, this person would like to make me and mine into slaves for men who like rape as a way of life.

WOW !

You really don't get it do you ?

Don't worry I'm not goingto waste time trying to explain because I know you would care about a sensible viewpoint.

I would just like to say however that your attitude is scarier than the thing you complain about.

Incredibley sad.

Woody

Demeter's fields die every winter, and only the best seeds survive. Bring in the harvest.
edit on 2011/6/7 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
whenever you buy a tank full of gas
for your car, about 1/10 of that money goes
directly to the Royal Family of Saudi Arabia.
slaves. So when you buy gasoline, you are
contributing to that which you despise.

This is untrue
Not ever barrel comes from Saudis

There are other countries other than the Saudis that export huge amounts of oil

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join