It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men should be allowed sex slaves and female prisoners could do the job - and all this from a WOMAN p

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Men should be allowed sex slaves and female prisoners could do the job - and all this from a WOMAN politician from Kuwait

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2000292/Men-allowed-sex-slaves-female-prisoners-job--WOMAN-politician-Kuwait.html

The political activist and TV host even suggested that it would be a better life for women in warring countries as the might die of starvation.
Mutairi claimed: 'There was no shame in it and it is not haram' (forbidden) under Islamic Sharia law.'
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 2011/6/7 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I hate Sharia. I hate this woman. I hate these "scholars."

Sharia is pure evil.

Non-Muslim women over 15 should be trafficked as sex slaves so that their men needn't not act like animals.

An asteroid can't hit this part of the World fast enough.

I have read Muslim "scholars" living in my own country, and her interpretation of Sharia and slavery is not wrong. Their main objection is that under current laws it is just hard to keep a slave. This is their main objection as to why in modern Sharia it would "not happen." They seem to lament that its so hard.

Sharia - all about institutionalizing animal behaviour and the degradation of the human condition.

It is sociopathology made into a culture, and enforced by law.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2000292/Men-allowed-sex-slaves-female-prisoners-job--WOMAN-politician-Kuwait.html]www.dailymail.co.uk

+44 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I like how you're bitching about someones asinine morality and then the next line advocating the annihilation of millions of people, plenty of whom do not support sharia law.

You're as bad as they are and what's worst you're completely blind to it. You might even believe it's justified.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
So I guess there aren't enough women and children abducted and turned into slaves already worldwide. And we know where a good portion of them are sent. So let's make it legal, and add to that number incrementally.

You really can't make this stuff up. S&F OP.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hey, this person would like to make me and mine into slaves for men who like rape as a way of life.

Given a minute with a gun and a quiet place to slip off to, I would happily do away with the need for an Asteroid impact.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

I hate Sharia. I hate this woman. I hate these "scholars."

Sharia is pure evil.

Non-Muslim women over 15 should be trafficked as sex slaves so that their men needn't not act like animals.

An asteroid can't hit this part of the World fast enough.

I have read Muslim "scholars" living in my own country, and her interpretation of Sharia and slavery is not wrong. Their main objection is that under current laws it is just hard to keep a slave. This is their main objection as to why in modern Sharia it would "not happen." They seem to lament that its so hard.

Sharia - all about institutionalizing animal behaviour and the degradation of the human condition.

Yep so much wrong with them but its not so different in our western world is it? Check out this link and get off you high horse.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I mean seriously a sex scandal like this that touches the white house you wont even comment on it.

Not your fault tho I bet you never heard of it or that America is has a huge sex trafficking culture that involves kids too. Whats that saying

Take that two by four out of your own eye before getting to work on the splinter in your neighbours eye?

edit on 7-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

I could not agree with this comment any more.

the OP is basicly saying "i hate what this person believes, kill them all".

Sounds justifiable to me.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Why any woman (or anyone for that matter) would be in support of Shraia Law is beyond my comprehension. How can someone actively endorse a system that misstreats and abuses women like some lowly animal. Their treatment towards women is sickening. Sadly this sort of behavior is becomming rampent in all societies. Slavery on any level should not be tolerated.
edit on 6/7/2011 by amaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I'll have to agree with the OP...if it helps in the long run...I don't see why not?
The middle east is a cesspool of corruption, inhumanity and a threat to all living creatures (great and small) and civilization as we know it.
Islam is a barbaric practice that so far the media chooses to turn a blind eye to.
I'd rather have western civilization, as corrupt as it is, than ever have the muslims taking control. If this means blowing up Mecca, so be it.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Hey, this person would like to make me and mine into slaves for men who like rape as a way of life.

Given a minute with a gun and a quiet place to slip off to, I would happily do away with the need for an Asteroid impact.

Yup, you're as bad as they are.

I would say I hope you get raped but see, I'm not an idiot nor a hypocrite.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
sounds like this Mutairi is the sarah palin of the islamic world

on a more serious note your link is broken

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

That doesn't say much about Kuwaiti men or Muslim law.

The link is broken, you added dailymail.com at the end.. anyone can just delete that part and it works.
edit on 7-6-2011 by aceto because: link

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I wonder how many times she was raped and beaten before she made her statement.
I bet she was beaten lots and lots.

link   
reply to post by Aeons

I have no words...just I agree with the OP.
What a hateful, detestful group of people.

link   
reply to post by UcDat

Only here, it is illegal and most of us want harsher laws about it.

I would suggest that here, instead of saying God loves it, instead I'd like to make it Treason as it is anathema to a society based on Human Rights and popular democracy. I'd happily have ever single one of the human traffickers, and all the people involved put up against a wall and shot.

See the difference? Never mind. Of course you don't.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Slavery is a problem worldwide. Israel has a huge problem in this area. Considering the population is so small, the numbers in Israel are staggering...

Jewish Woman Speaks Out Against Slavery in Israel

edit on 7-6-2011 by JR MacBeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

But you are an idiot.. and you did say it. Thus making you a hypocrite..

Way to stand up for the rights of rapists.
edit on 7-6-2011 by aceto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Men should be allowed sex slaves and female prisoners could do the job - and all this from a WOMAN politician from Kuwait

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2000292/Men-allowed-sex-slaves-female-prisoners-job--WOMAN-politician-Kuwait.html]www.dailymail.co.uk

The political activist and TV host even suggested that it would be a better life for women in warring countries as the might die of starvation.
Mutairi claimed: 'There was no shame in it and it is not haram' (forbidden) under Islamic Sharia law.'

That is really sad, and when a politician can blatantly say this in public , it does show a degree of what they find acceptable , and comfortable enough to talk about in a public arena. What's even sadder is that it is coming from a woman., in a country where women should have more empathy.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Sharia is pure evil.

Please explain this to me. Sharia is pure evil for not forbidding a harem? US federal law does not forbit beastiality. Does that make US federal law pure evil?

Not sure I get the logic. This is one woman saying something about how she feels about something and your response is that a comet should wipe out millions of men, women and children. Why? Oh right. You are worried about the women.

I get it. You think women would be better off being smashed by a comet than the maybe hear this one woman express her thoughts? How many women would rather be killed than hear someone else's opinion? Can we take a poll on that?

Seriously. You are so worried about the women, you wish they would all get killed a galactic collision. Please never ever worry on my behalf. I might be too close to survive you caring.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC

Yup, you're as bad as they are.

Ah, but you did say it. And in doing so, you reveal yourself.

No matter. I already knew this, as does everyone else who is sane. That you'd happily stand to protect slavers and rapists, and admire it as a societal "choice" that is just dandy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join