It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men should be allowed sex slaves and female prisoners could do the job - and all this from a WOMAN p

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

Ah. So, shall we discuss the "middle way" then. The partial accomodation of how to get a system that makes it okay to keep slaves so long as they are a different religion, race, etc?

There is no negotiation on this point. No middle ground. There is no point where I'm going to be going, oh well if you REALLY insist I guess you can have sex slaves but we'll just really regulate who they are.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
In Islamic nations, its considered your duty and specifically a woman can be legally beaten for not providing sex enough.

You don't get this...or you just choose to not get this.

The statistics are useless lies.

You do know that not all Islamic nations are extreme.

Right?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Who said I was looking to save them? I wish I could.

Apparently no one. I thought the point was you were concerned about these women. I guess I did not realize that you both, worry about women becoming sex slaves and want them all to die.

As it is, I see that's not possible and I merely want to hack off the gangerous limb before it gets to me and mine.

You want lots of people to die so this one woman will not "infect" you with her speech a world away?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antiquated1

Originally posted by gabby2011
I'm sure she didn't mean she would like to kill all of them ...and I think what she was referring to is how dangerous their mindsets can be

Nope. From the horse's mouth.

reply to post by Antiquated1

If I could read their minds, and selectively only pick out the ones like this and have them all have an instantaneous fatal heart attack....I would.

As it is, this pathology is deep and infectious and the wound needs to be cauterized.

She not only blew away your explanation, she doubled down.

Please don't quote half a sentence of mine...and refuse to use the whole meaning behind it...

Guess what ..I agree with her..anyone who thinks that is ok to rape prisoners..should have a meteorite land on their head..

What I was saying is that she probably doesn't want harm to come to the Muslims that don't agree with this behavior. She is also correct in stating that Muslims are taught to look down at women, and even women are very guilty of it.

What I am more concerned about, is you lack of agreeing with her, and blatantly attacking her.

This shows us clearly where your morals stand , and it doesn't shine a good light on you at all.

link   
reply to post by forklift

whose more barbaric it?

yeah those stats sure do not inlcude all those women who have been raped because their husbands put the fear of allah into them and dont report it.

link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

We had to destroy the village to save it, you know. Better dead than red!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
And most importantly if women were forced into submission in Muslims countries than why the hell do they behave in the same manner covering up and following their religion strictly living in the West?

Surely none is holding a gun to their heads?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

From my understanding, for a woman to bring charges of rape, she must have four male witnesses. And just saying "No" isn't enough in Islam. The woman has no right to say no. So your statistics, while interesting and painting a sad picture for us, really don't reflect the reality.

Mark Twain said, "There are three kinds of lies. Lies, damned lies and statistics."

In reality, rapes are under reported in the US as well.

One thing I forgot in my last post. If she is advocating using female war captives, that will naturally lead to more wars. Women aren't an inexhaustible resource you know. Ideally it takes about 18-20 years for a woman to mature. Of course, Islam has no problem with using girls as young as 9....but we're still not readily disposable.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

whose more barbaric it?

yeah those stats sure do not inlcude all those women who have been raped because their husbands put the fear of allah into them and dont report it.

Are you assuming that or have you got solid evidence to prove your point?

Too much FOX news ain't good you know.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Let me demonstrate the problem with your statistics.

They rely on reporting (which people won't where they'll be killed for being a victim) and they rely on the legal definition of what a rape is.

Let us say I decide to declare my community a nation. In my nation, murder is only murder when you are a friend of mine - the person murdered has the same views I do. In my nation, people who have other views are only murder victims if 4 of my friends witnessed the murder. Otherwise, the person killed wasn't really a human and so really it isn't murder. If you've got one blue eye and one brown eye, its NEVER murder and if you're relatives say it is they get stoned to death by the real people.

Murder rates in my personal country are very low. Lots of carcasses around, but no murders.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antiquated1

Who said I was looking to save them? I wish I could.

Apparently no one. I thought the point was you were concerned about these women. I guess I did not realize that you both, worry about women becoming sex slaves and want them all to die.

As it is, I see that's not possible and I merely want to hack off the gangerous limb before it gets to me and mine.

You want lots of people to die so this one woman will not "infect" you with her speech a world away?

you are nit picking,and putting words in her mouth..SHAME ON YOU..and your juvenile little mind.

She was speaking out of passion for what is right, and you want to to throw stones at her for that??

Maybe you need to go live in Kuwait ,since you are so willing to stand up for the citizens who are twisted mentally...come on I DARE YOU.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Should we lump all Christians together as Extreme Right Wingers?

Because that is what you are doing in regards to Islam.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

really my bad all muslims are just such great people

its not like they rape,behead and blow up people up.

and they surely dont want sex slaves
edit on 7-6-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tncryptogal

But we need solid evidence to prove rape is taking place at large scale in Muslim countries rather than making assumptions reading anti-Islamic articles.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by Annee

In Islamic nations, its considered your duty and specifically a woman can be legally beaten for not providing sex enough.

You don't get this...or you just choose to not get this.

The statistics are useless lies.

You do know that not all Islamic nations are extreme.

Right?

Just about every Muslim nation is a signatory to the Cairo Declaration of Human Rights In Islam. This document states that all these countries insist that Sharia is the real law. Sharia has very specific language around how and who slaves are.

I didn't make them sign it. They all know what Sharia states on this matter. The moderate defense that its real hard to get ahold and keep slaves properly today isn't all the convincing.

link   

Originally posted by forklift

whose more barbaric it?

Are you assuming that or have you got solid evidence to prove your point?

Too much FOX news ain't good you know.

I'm sure there are many many atrocities that never make the news, coming from that part of the world.

If you have watched any documentaries on women in prison in those countries you would know.. They get sent to prison for being raped,and dishonoring their families.

Wow..I can't believe you haven't read, or seen any docu's on this..live under a rock?

link   

really my bad all muslims are just such great people

its not like they rape,behead and blow up people up.

and they surely dont want sex slaves
edit on 7-6-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Muslims were good people before 9/11 for 1400 years and now suddenly they have all become baby raping suicide terrorists trying to rule the world after 9/11?

Has Islam been radically changed after 9/11 or something? I thought it was the same?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

An asteroid can't hit this part of the World fast enough.

Not to defend Sharia, since I reject all religious based moral/law systems, but I'm sure they wish the same thing about our shallow decadent culture. In fact I'm sure that some fundamentalist Muslims want Allah to bring down horrific wrath upon us unbelievers and infidels.

We should pity these brainwashed people and hope to persuade them to seek freedom of their own accord, not wish for death and destruction. I know this was likely a knee-jerk reaction but please think before you type.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift
reply to post by tncryptogal

But we need solid evidence to prove rape is taking place at large scale in Muslim countries rather than making assumptions reading anti-Islamic articles.

So you are arguing that low rape rates justify sex slavery? I dont see your point, you are off-topic in this thread.

And yes, muslim countries are barbarian even with low rape rates. The end does not justify the means.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join