It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Nibiru already here?!?!?! This video makes it seem far more believable

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Hi All

You've seen all the speculation about Comet Elenin...but who has proposed the theory that Nibiru is already here?

This man, and I am.

edit on 7-6-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
the moon maybe?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I invite ANYONE WITH A BETTER THAN 5MP camera to replicate this. One of the comments state it can be done.

Seriously, did you just say the moon? please dont be offended by this question but when was the last time you saw a lunar eclipse...because thats what you just suggested

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
At the initial stages of the video when it was just the photo of the sun with the star visible, I thought he would start talking about that and I was immediately ready for more of the same. I was wrong.

Half way through and I could feel the hairs on the back of my neck standing up.

The videos over, I think those hairs are dancing the macarena right now...

edit on 7-6-2011 by RenegadeScholar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

I invite you to do a search before posting threads...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's lens flare and I can't believe how many people get fooled by this??

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Sorry, but all he just did with photoshop is to make a very subtle bit of lens flare stand out. Sony go to all the trouble of using some very expensive coatings on his optics and he just ruins it! lol

I wouldn't run for the hills on the strength of lens flare.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
As a graphics designer, I can tell you that it's nothing to worry about. Most of it is the lense of the camera itself that causes the multiple copies of the object, and since it's made of light, you will usually always get this ghosting of smaller replicas of the image. Also... One thing I would like to point out. When you take a picture, especially digital images of something, you cant really pick things apart in an image studio or editor as I see many people doing, to determine one thing or the other as proof of something. It's harder to explain to someone than show someone hands on. You can get alot of anomolies out of using software to pick things apart. It's not as though you were creating an image from an image studio. You're litteraly taking an outside source and filtering it though that software which can bring up all kinds of anomolies. This makes me cringe every time I see someone taking apart pictures with photoshop or something similar. It just doesnt work that way. Id say a good 99.9999% of everything I've seen with someone using a program to descypher such anomolies are bunk. Anyone can make something appear 3D with filters. I can prove this if I had more time but unfortunatly I'm at work. If anyone would like to try, test it out yourselves by taking various pictures that were taken with a digital camera or scaned from a film camera and run it through various filters. You can see examples of this all day that will never prove one way or the other. It goes either way.

Just my take on it... I've been working with images for a greater part of my life. There as silly as mistaking Ice on mars for a space station.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
What about the two other videos? They CLEARLY show an object that shadows similar to our moon, before disappearing behind our atmosphere, especially the last one?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Really?.......oh its by starscream.......never mind....
starscream is like ducky lucky, their sky is always falling in
edit on 77/6/11 by BobbyShaftoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

its lens flare , get over it - the sky is not falling

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

The second video also looks like lens flare. Any bright light, sun, full moon, etc. can cause lens flare.

Do you really think that there would be the slightest possibility of the powers that be denying the existence of a huge celestial body that was clearly visible to the whole of australia. Have you any idea how many amateur astronomers there are out there? The web would be littered with real images of this thing, and NOT lens flare.

Show a little discernment!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

This one is Jupiter:

And so is this one:

How about, instead of blindly believing idiots on youtube, you go and research for yourself what it is?

Not that hard is it?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
The clearest way to debunk this is the fact that is a planetary body which was of a size that it would be visible to the naked eye then everyone would see it. Also if it was in our solar system you would see the effects if would have had on the rotation of the other planets. There is no evidence of this, there has been some reports of evidence of a larger body far out width of our system tugging on Pluto and Neptune but not by a massive amount that a dwarf star would cause. So therefore nothing is in our system, there could be in the future but we would notice it well before it came between the Sun and Earth
A dwarf star is that dense that if you had a table spoon of its matter, it would take 8 men to lift it. If this was rolling into our path we would be in no doubt that it was there.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
Hi All

You've seen all the speculation about Comet Elenin...but who has proposed the theory that Nibiru is already here?

This man, and I am.

Hmm, well if you are both proposing it, then you have both failed based on the evidence you put forth in the videos.

First video is a lens flare.
Second and Third videos are the moon with Jupiter next to it.

It's worth noting, stars/planets appear larger when at horizon area, due to some optical effect.

Try checking out Stellarium , it will help you track the position of moon/planets so that you can decide for yourself, rather than believing a tuber video.

And the first video has been posted a couple of times before. I guess people just WANT to believe it's out there.

Good luck searching!

st.
edit on 7-6-2011 by SatoriTheory because: typo

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

Haha, epic fail

Wow, I actually didn't realise Jupiter appears so big to us. That would be awesome to see. Oh well, thanks for that. I am honestly amazed at how it appears like our moon, even having a crescent before our sun rises OR IS THAT THE MOON. I am glad. I learnt something new....

I have Stellarium, I changed my location to Honolulu, and went to the date shown on the time stamp...and I cannot recreate that pattern perfectly but I guess what I personally was thinking was another planet, is infact just our moon.

Hopefully a mod can delte this thread...or let it be an example.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Whole lot of mumbo-jumbo about his expensive cam and the guy can't even see the difference between a heavenly body and a lens flare... That's just throwing in your own windows..

the bright object in the second and third video is our beautiful moon, luna, the big ball of cheese

edit on 7-6-2011 by warlok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I invite ANYONE WITH A BETTER THAN 5MP camera to replicate this. One of the comments state it can be done. Seriously, did you just say the moon? please dont be offended by this question but when was the last time you saw a lunar eclipse...because thats what you just suggested

How can people still not understand what a lense flare looks like? And a lunar eclipse happened a few months ago.

edit on 7-6-2011 by aceto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
p.s. Thankyou to all for the very educational lesson this was. I've always had the habit of having to learn the hard way.

new topics

top topics

join