It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What nations will provide support to an American Regime Change ???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

IN all honesty I dont think there will be another American revolution. Despite the problems that you and other Americans see everyday, the majority of your citizens are not even aware, or if they are aware they dont care enough to take to the streets en mass.

Too many divisions going on to unite the people behind one cause. Black vs White, Rich vs Poor, Citizen vs Illegal immigrant. Right Vs Left.

My prediction would be much more civil unrest between opposing groups instead of focusing that anger towards a revolution. I make the same prediction for the UK, mass civil unrest, race wars and class wars.
edit on 7-6-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

by my last count, over 30 Million have
lost homes to foreclosure. Do you actually
think these people did not do their research
to find out why they lost their homes???

I think you underestimate the situation.
I think they are well aware and are just
waiting for the spark to come out of
the closet so to speak.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Ehhh, there is some truth to what you say.
I will tell you however, if you have a sibling you will understand.
When I was younger I could hit my sister all I wanted and it was ok, she was my sister.
On a few occasions I got the opportunity to show folks it is not ok to hit my sister.
Meaning when the chips are down, we are family and family is something you don't come in between.
We will come together to combat any outside problems then get back to business for ourselves.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Americans should learn to stand on their own feet as Iranian did in their revolution 32 years ago. if you count on any help from outside , then they would count on your money and resources.

you should rely on yourself.

think about it.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Hypothetically as much it is American bankers undermining the EU bailouts as it is probably the EU economically counter attacking the US bankers undermining your efforts at recovery.. China are playing their own game while Russia watches and plays both sides (China/EU) and Opec are being manipulated from all sides.

Those tussles are running beneath the surface as each major player jostles to be/remain number one.. but I don't think anyone of those would move from their covert activities to openly support revolution in the other as it'll only inspire rebellion amongst their own populations..

I feel that Rebelling is a contagion that spreads quickly and in this globalised world IMHO it would engulf the Western world as quickly as any next market crash..

SO IMHO Americans would not be alone as the groups I mentioned in each country would be supporting each other.. while at a national level most governments would have enough on their plates dealing with their own problems to worry about some interest group supporting Americans or whoever.

The bottom line is I feel if they don't drag us into a major conflict to redirect the anger seething below the surface onto some other personage we might end up going down the well trodden path.. and the economic warfare is not allowing any respite.. so in this regard they are making their own bed when their populations bite them on the rear.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Americans should learn to stand on their own feet as Iranian did in their revolution 32 years ago. if you count on any help from outside , then they would count on your money and resources.

you should rely on yourself.

think about it.

thank you for your contribution.
This was one of the primary reasons
for this thread. To show that external
support would eventually be contradictory
to the original cause.

It would be great if folks really helped
one another out cuz it was the right
thing to do. But in today's world, it
just doesn't happen like this. Which
is a shame that most have a personal
agenda.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull
Hypothetically as much it is American bankers undermining the EU bailouts as it is probably the EU economically counter attacking the US bankers undermining your efforts at recovery..

which could have been the primary reasoning
behind Strauss Kahn being targeted in NY.
A counter punch to the IMF meddling.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

So if the American people can put their differences behind them, under what banner will they be revolting under. How will the revolution stay free from being co opted by the wealthy and powerful interests. I guess it all goes back to my first post about from which side the revolution comes from. I mean I thought the Tea Party was meant to be the vanguard of a new peaceful American revolution, but look what happend to them co opted by the GOP and big business. If the revolution comes from leftists then surely Boon, you would believe that to be a Soros funded plot.

But to stick to your hypothetical question about nations, I think you are right in saying that those countries you once considered enemies, more friendly than those you once considered friends.

viva la revolution comrade

edit on 7-6-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Many in the US already know which banner they stand under, all we have to do is stay the course and exterminate the weeds on our initial hit list.
From there we can fix the rest.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
How will the revolution stay free from being co opted by the wealthy and powerful interests.

that basically was the reason for the thread.
Trying to figure out the question of WHO
might give a heads up on motive and
agenda.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
far too off topic

edit on 7/6/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

First we'll have to have a peaceful protest and then I think one of us is going to have to get killed in the street.
Any takers?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

First we'll have to have a peaceful protest and then I think one of us is going to have to get killed in the street.
Any takers?

well from what videos I have seen of protests
that turn violent. I don't think any of them have
a choice of where one's bullet goes. So that
may not be their choice. But fate.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

What nations can we count on? Uh, none of them. First I would like to count on the hundred of millions of Americans first!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
On a bad day international armies would even deploy to help exterminate it.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I think that many South Americans would come to the aid of the people in North America if it was truly an uprising of the people looking to get the power back...

Namely Venezuela, Bolivia, Brazil and a few others...

Of course you'd have Columbia trying to stop them, and I'm not really sure where Mexico would stand, the government or the powerful cartels, since they may have the opporunity to reaquire lands and resources...

I could definitely see this turning into a ww3 scenario if things ever did play out...
edit on 7-6-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: add

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I've often, in the past, wondered when the day would come that China would "liberate" the US. I believe they, Russia, and the usual suspects (Cuba, etc) would definitely come to our aid for the same intents and purposes that our own CIA gets involved in other revolutions around the world.

It's a catch-22. Without outside help, revolution would have precious little chance for success, however accepting help from another (comparably as evil) regime would ensure their interests would be placed above our own.

ps - For the sake of disclaimers, I am reading this entire thread as a hypothetical scenario and, in no way, am I discussing a real revolution or coup.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hypothetical nonsense. You are allowed to vote every 4 years. The fact that you choose to vote for democrats or republicans every time is your choice. Even if you argue that the masses are deluded, by whatever means, there can be no uprising until enough people are not deluded. Since enough people would then not be deluded those people can field their own candidates and vote for them instead.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
You are allowed to vote every 4 years. The fact that you choose to vote for democrats or republicans every time is your choice.

oh I'm sorry (rigged), were you under (rigged) the illusion
that the populace (rigged) actually has a vote ???

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Actually i think if this scenario was ever to happen the timing is pretty good seems the gov't is setting itself up to make it even easier. The more wars they start and the more troops they send overseas and the longer they keep them there it would be a lot easier for this to happen in the USA seems the majority of the military would be occupied overseas and could not just up and abandon the countries they invaded or else they would lose total control there as well.
I to am not saying or trying to promote this in anyway but if you were to have a revolution it would be to the advantage of the revolutionists for the USA to start more wars and invade more countries to weaken their strength at home.
I think this was the main downfall of the Roman Empire as it was too weak to protect itself from the inside while it persisted to advance globally and probably the same with Nazi Germany.
Just my thoughts and if history does truly repeat itself than the USA is ripe for the same situation.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join