It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What nations will provide support to an American Regime Change ???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
NOTE: This is a hypothetical scenario.

I guess history plays a valuable role when it
proves countless times before that most
insurrections against tyrannical regimes
have outside support.

Americans came to aid the French when
Hitler invaded. French came to aid the
American Colonists during the American
Revolution, etc ... etc ....

So my question here would be:

If Americans take to the streets against their
tyrannical government, then WHO or what
outside nations or entities could those rely on for
support ??? Whether it be intelligence,
arms, humanitarian aid, etc .... to get this
nation back on track.

Who would aid and assist an American
insurrection ??? And who could be trusted
without an ulterior motive for a hijacking
of the Revolution ???

Please note this is not a call for violence
or an insurrection, just a hypothetical question
posed. This is NOT a call to arms.
Just curious as to whom might be
of assistance IF something like this
were to occur

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Nobody in their right mind would help an American coup. They would do nothing because the U.S. government could turn any country (or group of countries) into a nuclear waste zone. The safety of their own people would have to come first. No, in the event of an American uprising like the ones in the Middle East, the citizenry would be on its own.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
and no I am not soliciting for a revolution.
just curious as to what parties might be involved
with such action.

I have no plans or do not desire to be
a part of such insurrection.
it is a hypothetical scenario.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticquasar
Nobody in their right mind would help an American coup. They would do nothing because the U.S. government could turn any country (or group of countries) into a nuclear waste zone. The safety of their own people would have to come first. No, in the event of an American uprising like the ones in the Middle East, the citizenry would be on its own.

my next question would be,
is a coup the same thing as a revolution ???
is there a difference ???

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
so basically folks would be on their own??
interesting

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by gnosticquasar

my next question would be,
is a coup the same thing as a revolution ???
is there a difference ???

Of course. A revolution is a government change by the people. A coup is a government change by private interest groups (usually military, corporate, religious, or imperialist (foreign)).

In such a scenerio as you state, I don't even think external support would need to even enter the US. External support could instead focus on assaulting the US military abroad, or taking over American assets around the globe.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
In such a scenario as you state, I don't even think external support would need to even enter the US. External support could instead focus on assaulting the US military abroad, or taking over American assets around the globe.

well that would not be good at all
for our troops. I support our troops
btw

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
In my opinion...

The only countries that would help the people overthrow the government, would be countries that would take advantage of the situation to attack us or exploit the country the same way the current government does.

We will have to do it alone, we will have to do it quietly, and we will have to do it quickly. It would only happen with the support of the Military, and seeing how so many of them are brainwashed I don't think that would even happen. I'd imagine a second civil-war would be more likely than a revolution or anything else.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
if i remember correctly there was a scare
back when one of the Russian Republics
lost control of some of their nuke facilities
due to rebels.

I wonder if that would also play into
such a scenario in the US? Just who would
have control over those red buttons, etc ...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I have pondered this very question for some time now. I think the answer is nobody. As much as our government loves to play in the worlds affairs, they have made it abundantly clear that nobody in the world can interfere in ours. (I'm sure there is some law against it.) The american people are the property of a maniacal dictatorship that is anything but a dictatorship. (The corporations play the part of the dictator to keep the leaders smelling like a rose.) But nobody would lend support to an american uprising, because that means dealing with the most sinister, merciless parasites to ever walk the face of the planet, the american government. The only government to ever detonate an atomic bomb on a population. We don't deserve help. It is our monster to dispose of. The rest of the world knows that.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
In such a scenario as you state, I don't even think external support would need to even enter the US. External support could instead focus on assaulting the US military abroad, or taking over American assets around the globe.

well that would not be good at all
for our troops. I support our troops
btw

Well, what do you think the rest of the world thinks of your troops, spread around the globe at over 700 bases and all?

The fact is that if there was serious turmoil going on at home in the US, US forces abroad would probably become priority targets. Dwindling down these forces would seriously hinder the American warmachine, which would be a very good idea if some lunatic took power in Washington (you know, even worse than your corrupt fascist corporate shadow government). Just saying

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
there isnt a revolution big enough to phase our government...nor will there ever be..

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
In my opinion...

The only countries that would help the people overthrow the government, would be countries that would take advantage of the situation to attack us or exploit the country the same way the current government does.

We will have to do it alone, we will have to do it quietly, and we will have to do it quickly. It would only happen with the support of the Military, and seeing how so many of them are brainwashed I don't think that would even happen. I'd imagine a second civil-war would be more likely than a revolution or anything else.

wow, thanks
a great response from you

star 4 u

that was one of the main reasons why I
proposed this question was to bring to
light those that may use it as a hijacking
tactic. Just who might have reasons to
do harm to the US.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

If Americans take to the streets against their
tyrannical government, then WHO or what
outside nations or entities could those rely on for
support ??? Whether it be intelligence,
arms, humanitarian aid, etc .... to get this
nation back on track.

Call me optimistic but I believe if it got that bad that millions took to the streets,
then I'd hope America could rely on it's own military to join with the people..

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by VicDiaz89
there isnt a revolution big enough to phase our government...nor will there ever be..

once upon a time
Stalin said the same thing

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Call me optimistic but I believe if it got that bad that millions took to the streets,
then I'd hope America could rely on it's own military to join with the people..

in any military, there are some who are
diehards. The ones who work the red buttons
and the predator drones from a thousand
miles away who will have no regard.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
so basically
just WHO will play your friend
to exploit the situation ???

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
and will the banksters play both sides
just like they have for decades ???

For if an insurrection succeeds,
they stand to profit the most
with a solution after the fact.

Do you not think that they have
already thought about this very
scenario and made their plans ???

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Yes, a considerable portion of the american military sides with the people it is sworn to protect, which is the very reason that they will never be brought home in mass. Why would they bring home trained soldiers that would assist the american people in making a stand against the very entity that trained them. This is the reason that our troops will remain abroad upholding the ideology of freedom from tyranny, all the while tyranny reigns free over the people of the Incorporated States of America.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
the only allies that a us revolution would openly have would be non govenmental groups such as anon but I reckon there are alot of governments that would help the rebels on the quiet. Many countries want to to get america out of their affairs and a new goverment might be more helpfull. I think the countries most likely to help are ones that have had issues with the us government in the past such as Iran, Russia, Cuba, North Korea.

The real question though would be should revolutionaries accept help from these countries?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join