It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

{VIDEO} SEE how the people react when someone a homeless man lays injured on the sidewalk.{MUST WATC

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
just saw these videos (S&F)......................and one thought ran through my mind after wiping a flood of tears, after seeing them.. "for the love of many will grow cold".......and my interpretation on that would be ..' the love of Humanity, will grow cold....

we have enough love to recuse dogs but, when it comes to our own species...........we can't even call 911~! We complain about how we JUST can't help everyone..all the time, but the pendulum doesn't stay on that side ALL THE TIME!

The swing back is, we CAN help SOMEONE MOST OF THE TIME~!! Dial 911 or do what the homeless woman did and request someone to do so .. !!!!!!

this is TOTALLY not a religious post, it's about being HUMAN and humans helping other humans.....seriously~!....it takes animals to teach humans how to be ...................protective, caring???? !!!! and they say animals don't have intelligence...really? .. who are the intelligent one's now?? !

you know something, I'm at peace that I taught my daughters two things..

1). Respect the teachers, because they're an adult, and your elder, period.
2). Help others that need helping, just because they need it, when you can.

Now, I'm going to punctuate this subject with a real life situation which happen just 2 weeks ago with a close friend of mine's dad...

He fell asleep at the wheel, on a fairly busy street, and almost got killed by a sign which the truck snapped off and would have decapitated him if it was 12 inches further toward the cab~! This was in broad daylight on a busy street. 20 mins....later... after hearing and watching cars pass, a cop drives by and says...

"I can't help you right now, and on another call, but I'll put a call in for ya" and drove off, .......................another 40mins later, the cop shows up, they ambulance finally shows up, he goes the the hospital, the cop writes him a ticket and leaves....

for an hour, NO ONE called.. 911~! as he watched the stream of traffic drive by with is truck impaled into the guard rail and blood on this face, and no one stops out of their busy schedule & waits for assistance.........but a dog can pull another dog out of harms way, on a 3 lane street, to safety no less, but we can't stop and see if they're ok???

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join