It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Nashville, TN 5June2011 2144CST

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Greetings Immortal,

I see you have a wealth of knowledge and have a much larger awareness than everyone on Abovetopsecret.com - I was wondering if you can enlighten me, and all of us here, on the intentions of our extraterrestrial visitors.

------------------------------------------------------------

The photos and videos are all very compelling and like all UFO cases it is always and ever the same; there are those who see what they want to see due to the uniqueness in each individual entities perception and understanding. All conclusions that I can draw are but a spec of dust in a sand storm of skepticism, individual beliefs, and even (unfortunately) arrogance in part of the few that believe they know better than all.

My beliefs are so:

-That there are in fact extraterrestrial entities/beings.
-The majority of these pictures and videos of all UFO cases are explainable within reason without falling into a pit of fringe science. (non extraterrestrial)
-That the very few that are legitimate get shun upon because of the lack of educated researchers taking steps towards finding answers due to losing their reputation and credibility in the field of science and research.

And lastly, if this craft is extraterrestrial then it is doing exactly as it should be just as Ra says, "Their purposes are very simple: to allow those entities of your planet to become aware of infinity (infinite possibilities) which is often best expressed to the uninformed as the mysterious or unknown.." Which sits well with me, waking up to a great universe outside of this box that has been created for us is simply beautiful. Every day more people wake up, not to extraterrestrials, not to some god, not to some far off idea, but people wake up knowing that their IS something more to their existence.

edit on 6-6-2011 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tacjtg

This is a great picture. Right over in the Shelby Park area, correct?

My old stomping grounds - I grew up over there in the area.

Have you sent this pictures to the various news folks? I'm sure ole Phil Williams on Channel 5 would enjoy it!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I could see how something like that floating up there could look strange. Is it possible those lights are coming from a few of those flying lanterns?

www.youtube.com...

Perhaps a thai family lives in the area?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Some interesting information there..........

I have also seen the cigar shaped UFO and coincidentally it was here in Nashville that I saw it in broad day light.

Have reptillians been spotted in the general area? Any underground bases?

It is an extremely complex topic and in no way can I be certain of anything. I remember watching a ufo program about area 51 and bob lazar talking about working on a sport model flying saucer. He hinted toward the greys in follow up interviews.

The krill papers and cosmic conflict series by branton are both very informative...but as always take everything with a grain(truckload) of salt, till more evidence becomes available!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by puffgrass

Not just for Asians anymore.
nashville.craigslist.org...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tacjtg

I also saw the same thing about 1 1/2 ago here in FL didn't have camera near buy. It was moving north to south and like you said was huge was definately not a regular airplane. Only difference from your pic is the one I saw also has a light in the center. Also the one I saw was silent looked to be maybe 2000-3000 feet high.

edit on 6-6-2011 by stacman70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Nice picture.
Seen you have posted it to MUFON.
Also saw there was a similar sighting in Iowa.
Hope there were more sightings captured of this object.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theprimevoyager
You people are aware we have a mobile-airborne aircraft carrier that looks similar to that

Interesting to me that you say that, do you happen to have anything that you base that statement off of, or is it just opinion?

U2U me please in regards to that.

Originally posted by fleabit
Finally, I get weary of the "black project" excuse. The military tests aircraft in places like Groom Lake, or in the California desert. You know.. away from the public, for reasons of safety, as well as the rather obvious reason that they want to keep secret military aircraft you know.. like.. secret! The idea that the military routinely tests out their cutting edge technology over cities is laughable.

Not trying to be argumentative at all, but you would be wrong, I'm sure if you dug in you could find reports from Stealth pilots prior to 1990 that can confirm that they indeed do flyovers of cities.

Just looking at it in a logical manner, one could easily see a number of instances that would require a test craft, no matter the stage, where it may need to make an unscheduled landing at a base.

There is also the fact that, sometimes it's cheaper to fly the craft to ranking officers than it is to bring them to it, plus you get a "wow" factor which cannot be undervalued or underestimated.

I don't think it would be crossing any lines to say, you don't think that the B-2s only arrived at Whitman AFB after they were "unveiled" publicly, do you?

Originally posted by Vandettas
What if they need to test out cloaking technology? (That was a joke) I agree with this statement though, which is why the phoenix lights never got debunked.

Why is it a joke?

If we had experimental cloaking technology, then wouldn't we need to test it?

If I was in charge of experimental cloaking technology, I would do a field test over a US city, one you are not possibly causing an incident, and second you monitor the Police/Weather/Air Traffic/UFO reports to measure a degree of success or failure, if such a thing existed, of course.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
And 4. I honestly think in my opinion that flying saucers never existed.. why?

Because looking at that triangle it broke ALLLLLL barriers to what people have been seeing every since..
The first big cover up in the HISTORY OF UFOLOGY .
THE FLYING TRIANGLE
The very first flying triangle was reported by a man named Kenneth Arnold but the government quickly stepped in and called the Triangle> “flying saucers” and for over 60 some years , ALL WITNESSES in the world have only and will ever see the triangle as the only ufo in the worlds air space.

Not true. There are all kinds of ufos. Cigar shaped, circular dome like and occasionaly various morphing types.

People tend to see triangular craft because it is said they are operated by the secret government to fly alternative 3 missions to luna and mars. The other ufos are ET based and cloak 100% thus making them exceptionaly rare especially after the so called greada treaty. Reptillians fly cigar shaped ufos and everyone else the classic dome saucer.

Basically humans are not as good as the ancients and our atlantian/lemurian elders!

Believe what you want,if you want to believe in saucers and flying tubes,then so be it,every body is intitled to there opinion,have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tacjtg
reply to post by SubPop79

There was a dark form between the lights, but it was faint.

Just reading through now so forgive me if I missed this posted somewhere.
Was it triangular for certain ? Because in the picture below your original post there is a faint but thin outline of a circle around those lights. Maybe it's my eye playing tricks on me. Just below the two left side lights...between the wires is part of the circle...?
edit on 6-6-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by Realtruth

ahhhh because most things that fly dont fly so low?

Also, if they ARE extra terrestrial im guessing they are trying not to be seen so they wouldnt be so low
edit on 6-6-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

Its not that they are flying low, they fly at the same height as the lowest cloud possible, its like protocol or something.
and on a 73% clarity on truthfulness and my conclusive eveidence,they might even be making some type of cover,like a 'smoke cloud or a form of cloud masking of the ship.

so if a poster ever says or ask about a ufo forming some type of smoke screen to hide it.they might be right,but until then ,im not sure and i wont say for fact.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

It was your thread that was proven a hoax,lets get that straight,and who in there right mind would believe a person who has never seen a triangle or doesnt even believe in ufos anyway,lol,because the mods said so,because skeptic over lord says so...are you serious...REALLY! WHAT SCHOOL DID THEY GO TO AND GRADUATE FROM TO EVEN SAY WHAT IS OR WHATS NOT A HOAX. MY oNLY QUESTION WAS, WHAT WAS THAT AFTER THEY LOOKED UP IN THE AIR?
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Ummm.......what thread that was proven a Hoax? I havent posted any threads in quite some time......so I have no idea what in the world you are even talking about......

2nd If you could read, youd know that ive seen quite a few UFOs, infact only 1 page back I recounted my own story, but apparently you are too arrogant or unwilling to inform yourself to even take note of that.

3. How would YOU know , had I not already admitted it, that I had seen anything or not? Once again you make assumptions and accusations you have no proof of........

4. What do the mods or SO have to do with anything?

5. I have absolutely no idea what you are going off on in the last part of your post.......im not sure what university has to do with anything......

6. What does any o fthis have to do with the potential of identifying what this was in the OP?

Like I said before, he obviously caught something , and so did a few others...........and its DEFINITELY a UFO

but that doesnt mean its ET......
edit on 6-6-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by puffgrass

Not just for Asians anymore.
nashville.craigslist.org...

Great idea!

Next time you see this thing OP send up one of these kite lights and then take your picture.
With the light from one of these lighting it up in the sky, (suggest sending up more than one) you are sure to get a clearer image of whatever this thing is.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I think he has you confused with Mr Mask. Mr Mask deemed the Jerusalem UFO a Hoax in the thread in question.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Really, look at the show ancient aliens, they stole every bit of knowledge that I have provided to this world for the last 10 years + ,in fact, find an ancient alien show and provide the date and when it was copy written and I will show you that same show on another site but in words that I wrote. Point blank, Ancient aliens would not even be on TV if it were not for me. Im the first person to ever bring USOs on the enter net. I am the first person to ever see what the underneath of the triangle looks like. I am the first person to ever bring to the human’s attention that they are not lights but engines.

I'll bet you (your membership) that you can't provide this site with verifiable evidence that what you have written above is true!......you find an "ancient alien" show that has stolen your work, find it, and post the evidence here.....then sue them for copyright infringement if your "words" have been stolen.

p.s it's the internet not the enter net

p.p.s the "Jerusalem video" has been 100% debunked

p.p.p.s the last person who displayed an ego like yours ......got banned!

7 years ago, I put my personnel video up and got over 100,000 replies, after I did, the sight was closed down and I got two very bad messages from whom ever it was.

I wrote in a pm to skeptic and to a mod, could I put my video up at a certain time and for only 1 day under the top-secret forum. They never answered me, so it is not as if I did not try.

I really wanted to do that even knowing I might go to jail because I signed a piece of paper never to show a copy again after they took my original.
After the Jerusalem video was shown and I asked about the three lights forming the triangle after every one looked up, I got a message on my yahoo.
After that, I stopped posting on this side of the ats as I was giving a…‘WARNING’
Therefore, after 7 years they are still watching me to see what I do and if I will show that video.

Therefore, to make a long story short, I tried to bring you all evidence but I never got a replie back to show it, im glad I didn’t and im glad they didn’t replie ,I already knew what would of happened if I did, and I don’t find to many things in this life that would make me sign my own death certificate.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
hey OP was glad u put this up. I never got a picture of it, but I saw a UFO of the same shape/size and it did everything u said. The only difference was that the whole thing was glowing bright orange like the sun. It was hovering in the skies of my backyard and just stayed there for about a minute and suddenly just faded away.

Some crazy stuff!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by tacjtg
reply to post by thestillborn1

Wow! So great to hear that others are seeing this too.

this is probably the most witnessed UFO in the US. If you go to MUFON and check the past reports, or even ATS for that matter and search three lights, or triangle, you get lots of hits. The frequency and amount of sightings is what drives my opinion of terrestrial. Looking back at black projects like the SR-71 and the F-177,and the B-2, it's easy to see how the next secret plane would be hidden from public view for years and years.

I can certainly understand why a secret craft would be hidden from the public. What I have trouble wrapping my mind around is why a secret craft would hover low over populated areas and in full view of many witnesses over and over again in widely separated regions of the world, as the triangle and boomerang type UFOs reportedly do. Before the SR-71 was revealed, was it routinely flown a few hundred feet off the ground over populated areas?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

TextCould I ask you something.........why in all your posts, regardless of the subject, do you post such precise percentages?

i post % on things i dont know,im making sure it is known that i dont know or really dont have a 100% knowleged on the subject. thats all,when i do percentages im hoping i my self can gain knowledge from whom ever i talk to ,that all.

TextAlso, why did you pose the "what's underneath the triangle craft" question, when that exact same question was posed to you here......and according to the person that asked you that question..........you got it wrong?

Also, why did you pose the "what's underneath the triangle craft" question, when that exact same question was posed to you here......and according to the person that asked you that question..........you got it wrong?

You might think i got it wrong.lol
like i said ,until someone shares the exact same thing i saw,then we can share together,he explained somthing way more then what i saw.

edit on 6-6-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join