It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Nashville, TN 5June2011 2144CST

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Could the main body of this object be cloaked;Could this object have cloaking technology,(whatever that is).Is the reality of cloaking technology gaining some ,if little ground in the fields of physics such as "quantum mechanics" and "astro physics";

Experts test cloaking technology;
By Paul Rincon ;Science reporter, BBC News;

A US-British team of scientists has successfully tested a cloak of invisibility in the laboratory. The device mostly hid a small copper cylinder from microwaves in tests at Duke University, North Carolina. It works by deflecting the microwaves around the object and restoring them on the other side, as if they had passed through empty space. But making an object vanish before a person's eyes is still the stuff of science fiction - for now.

We've opened the door into the secret garden Prof John Pendry, Imperial College London

link; news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderboy2402

I sincerely appreciate your comments. This is, however, my second thread.

This is my First Thread

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tacjtg

i really wish you could of seen what was underneath,you would of really been amazed.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Fox Molder

They actually tried something like that on fact or faked on the Syfy channel. The results were less than satifactory. The team could not get results that equalled the videos.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Yes, I know. Apologies if my response seemed to indicate otherwise. I should've said the light pattern echoes that seen in the Belgium photo; the difference being in the Belgium photo you can clearly see that the lights are attached to a craft.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Nice one, maybe its a transformer? =D

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
i really wish you could of seen what was underneath,you would of really been amazed.

So... can you tell the rest of us what you saw under the ship?
edit on 6-6-2011 by Jonas86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I agree with that. But surface winds are much different than the winds that are at higher altitudes. You may have winds that are 3.5 mph at the surface, but 250mb or so up, they could be at 40 knots more or less.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonas86

Never,until somebody else says it,then we could share together what we both saw.

WHAT THE OP SAW AND PHOTOGRAPHED WAS 100% REAL.
edit on 6-6-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Never,until somebody else says it,then we could share together what we both saw.

Of course you cant............seriously..........im getting tired of these posts from you man........

Sorry......but its getting old.......if you have information, share it, if you dont, keep it to yourself.......

Of course it was real, that doesnt mean its an ET air craft..........even he doesnt know what it is.......its all speculation at this point......

You cant claim to know its extra terrestrial Gemini.......you dont know.......
edit on 6-6-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I stand corrected!

"Look at how they stay in formation"

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Well if there is no color differentiation(black on black), except for the three spotlights, how would you expect to see "something solid between them? You sound like a snake-oil salesman trying a confidence trick on the poor masses.

Can you at least make it funny next time?

well, alright. on edge? i'm not trying to sell anything that anyone doesn't need.
i just happen to work with photographs for a good number of years doing post for a commercial photographer. i worked in ps extensively and can tell the difference. did you dl the photo and open it up? did you look for yourself? adjust the levels and mess about and tell me if you see anything.

i guess if being honest makes me an unfunny, snake-oil salesman, then you nailed me.

i truly would love to see evidence(outside of my own personal experience with a triangle craft), but this doesn't seem to be it.

nice comment though, real big of you.
edit on 6-6-2011 by slowisfast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
Is that all you've got?

Yes, basic skepticism, that's all I have
See even the beliefs I myself have, I always try to employ a certain level of cartesian doubt with them

Just curious because I'm wondering why it's necessary to try to discredit the OP's post rather than just accept that he saw something in the sky last night and took the best pic he could at the time?

It's not necessary, does everything I post must stem from a necessity of stating stating them?
Do you find it necessary to believe such a basic image?

He's not making any wild claims

UFO Over Nashville TN 5June2011 2144CST

I think if someone was trying to put one over on the public, they could probably do better than take a pic of the night sky and photoshop in three light dots.

they could probably do better, doesn't mean that they will
people making threads in the prophecy section sometimes have the most basic and generic "prophecies", they could also do better in having more specific ones, doesn't mean they do

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mista25

And at what altitude were the lights?
Mostly the point it is it was a fine night to launch sky lanterns.

edit on 6/6/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tacjtg

Thank you very much for Posting this Photo... The more information the better and closer we get to the truth !

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Haha, I have no idea Phage. 300mb is equal to 30000 feet, so I'd say 1mb = 1000 feet. But I have no idea what the proximity of the object is to that though. I'm just saying that surface wind speeds do not depict the same speed as at a higher altitude. So that 2nd hypothesis can't be correct 100%.

Op, what would you suggest the height of the object to be at?
edit on 6-6-2011 by Mista25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jo Jo
I'm still waiting for someone to post a picture or video of Chinese lanterns forming an equilateral triangle and keeping that formation for more than a second. Looks eerily similar to the video roughycannon posted.

I'm still waiting also. Because, it's not Chinese lanterns. a simple Google search and click on images will explain that theory away! OP nice post thx for sharing. It's sad, but I see why, people, don't want to post their pictures, and or videos here.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mista25

Difficult to say. There is not really any frame of reference.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mista25

For the record, at 7:00PM the winds aloft above Nashville were quite light up to 7,000 feet. I don't think sky lanterns get that high.

I didn't say it was correct. I offered a possibility. It's up to the viewer to judge which is more likely.

It's impossible to judge the height of lights in the sky without at least knowing how far apart they are. Even then it's pretty difficult.

edit on 6/6/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Of course you cant............seriously..........im getting tired of these posts from you man........

Sorry......but its getting old.......if you have information, share it, if you dont, keep it to yourself.......

Of course it was real, that doesnt mean its an ET air craft..........even he doesnt know what it is.......its all speculation at this point......

You cant claim to know its extra terrestrial Gemini.......you dont know.......
edit on 6-6-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

Sharing information on the ats with out a photo or visual evidence will only get you a bunch of BS skeptics calling you a troll or a liar… The ats is so ^%$# up, you can’t even put a good video or photo with out having to argue all day about what it is, I only share things with people that I find to at least be 96% to 100% in accuracy when telling or sharing things I know, and he didn’t share what was at the bottom, and no one in the history of this world has ever seen it from the bottom ,so until some one says they saw what I am talking about then that’s when I will bring up my version so we can share.

This is mainly a conspiracy sight more then a UFO sight, and conspirator’s brains and the way they think are way different then the normal human way of thinking and using just basic common sense.

In addition, its not speculation, it is a triangle alien space ship.

The op and I really do not care about what anybody else has to say, it is irrelevant and holds no water to what we saw…PERIOD!

Me and the op saw something that no other poster on the ats has ever seen before, and most likely 300people out of the whole world combined to have ever seen a real triangle alien driven spaceship.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join