It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Nashville, TN 5June2011 2144CST

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Though I am being skeptical this could very well be 3 ships or maybe one ship
their size can be huge and be very high up the sky, so it's maybe too far for us to see something connecting the 3 dots making them seem independent of each other

Could they be drones though?
A new form of drones?

Originally posted by C21H30O2I
It's sad, but I see why, people, don't want to post their pictures, and or videos here.

Why not?
I once made a thread in general conspiracies about perhaps there is something behind clouds, maybe clouds moving at a somewhat faster than normal pace are hiding ship behind it, a military spying craft that is.

People discussed it, some were skeptical others found it thought provoking
I wasn't ashamed to post it

Do you want conspiracy theorists to not dissect?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

No worries man, just adding some insight to your hypothesis.

If they we're lanterns then that seems plausible, but if they were any higher and the winds were stronger I'd say we could knock that one off.

@Op, darn. Yeah that would've helped a lot, even a building of some sort nearby.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hi, nice pic OP. Can I just ask a UFO related question to anyone that knows anything about aerospace?

Basically tonight I looked up to the stars whilst on my balcony having a ciggie, something I do pretty much every night. I looked up to one of the starts and about the same height in the sky I saw a white light moving really high in the sky, I thought it would just be a plane, but I tracked it with my eyes for about 10 seconds then it disappeared because clouds then came into view and blocked it out.

I didn't see any flashing lichts, just a white light, it certainly wasn't a shooting star because I've seen plenty of those before, and it's movement was like it was some sort of powered craft, but obviously too high up to make out any shape.

I personally do not think it's a plane because it was too far up, and I live about 5 miles from the airport and see planes all the time coming in to land or taking off, and flashing lights are always visible, and they never go that high, or at that speed.

So I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this? Cheers

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

It sounds like you saw a satellite passing overhead.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by Jonas86

i really wish you could of seen what was underneath,you would of really been amazed.

So... can you tell the rest of us what you saw under the ship?
edit on 6-6-2011 by Jonas86 because: (no reason given)

Never,until somebody else says it,then we could share together what we both saw.

Of course you cant............seriously..........im getting tired of these posts from you man........

Sorry......but its getting old.......if you have information, share it, if you dont, keep it to yourself.......

Of course it was real, that doesnt mean its an ET air craft..........even he doesnt know what it is.......its all speculation at this point......

You cant claim to know its extra terrestrial Gemini.......you dont know.......
edit on 6-6-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

Sharing information on the ats with out a photo or visual evidence will only get you a bunch of BS skeptics calling you a troll or a liar… The ats is so ^%$# up, you can’t even put a good video or photo with out having to argue all day about what it is, I only share things with people that I find to at least be 96% to 100% in accuracy when telling or sharing things I know, and he didn’t share what was at the bottom, and no one in the history of this world has ever seen it from the bottom ,so until some one says they saw what I am talking about then that’s when I will bring up my version so we can share.

This is mainly a conspiracy sight more then a UFO sight, and conspirator’s brains and the way they think are way different then the normal human way of thinking and using just basic common sense.

In addition, its not speculation, it is a triangle alien space ship.

The op and I really do not care about what anybody else has to say, it is irrelevant and holds no water to what we saw…PERIOD!

Me and the op saw something that no other poster on the ats has ever seen before, and most likely 300people out of the whole world combined to have ever seen a real triangle alien driven spaceship.

i do know 100% if something is real or fake and that picture there is real and what the op described was real.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Gemini, I have no clue what you saw. You won't state. I would, however, love to know what you saw.

I, for one, saw nothing "below" or "underneath" the "craft." If it was a "craft", it was transparent. Otherwise it was a "formation."

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tacjtg

My first encounter with a triangle space ship happened on the 18th of November 2007, but before I start, if there is any person in the world that can say they no something that’s man made and fly’s with a length of a football field and a half then please share with evidence and please disregard what im about to say.

On this night my life changed as at 3:00 am in the morning, going to the trash something happened that has never happened in my life…(SILENCE) THE WHOLE SURROUNDING AREA GOT SILENT AS IF A SILENT BOMB WAS DROPPED.

When this happened my brain got fizzled for I guess it startled my brain because it wasn’t plausible for something like this to happen.. I guess?

So I say to my self, maybe this is what they call the calm before the storm..OM MY GOSH A TORNADO IS ABOUT TO TOUCHDOWN IN WASHINGTON DC..

25 to 46 seconds I looked in that one direction because first, I think I was having a panic attack and second because I was trying to understand why in the hell could I hear a conversation between 2 people 3 blocks away so clearly, and when the car passed some 2 blocks away I could hear the sound of the keys hitting against the steering wheel ,I thought I was really losing my mind for my heart was not only skipping ,but my heart started beating very slow…

As I calmed my self down thinking about my family and what to do, I was about to run in the house but I had to keep calm for this wasn’t something that Washington really prepares for.
[First light /first engine]
So I take 2 steps going back south ,and what do I see.. loll, a blimp. Why a blimp? Because it was to low to be a plane.. simple as that.

Wow a blimp in dc this is amazing ! I have never in my life ever seen a blimp in Washington Dc ,this is so incredible so I take a deep breath and start laughing to my self .. Why? (Because of the way that the light came out the clouds, the sound of the blimp in the clouds) . I thought right there that’s what made the ground go silent as we all have witnessed a plane coming out the clouds with sound reduction in the air the way it did ,but to be honest, I think I was just trying to find any rational excuse to tell my self at this point.
[The body]
What in the hell is that ? ,omg, what in the hell, that’s not a blimp, it’s a air plane about to crash in the city.. Why ? because now it was to big to be a blimp and only airplanes at that altitude are basically about to crash ..oh hell no and just as I dial 91

Back 2 lights/back 2 engines

As the 2 back lights came out the clouds forming the formation onto the first light over the football field in length in yards 130 to a 160 yards ,take a 20 yards imperfection in me calculating of how it hovered /flew directly over the schools football field. As the silence was that of nothing even imagined.
it didn’t really amaze me about the length it was the width and the underneath part that really was a shocker to me.

I watched this triangle as I walked down the street in some form of jogging under it for 5 blocks as I got tired.

My true belief in all this is going to disturb the ufo community
==========================================================================================

After my encounter I found out a lot of things in my opinion.

1. By looking at the side of the triangle from the angle I was in and it was many, a lot of people that say that they witnessed a tube shape UFO was only looking at either the left or the right side of a flying triangle space ship from a certain angle.

2. I found out first hand that those 3 lights are not lights but 3 separate engines, engines that can be turned off and on separately at will.
[U turn the left engine on and turn the right engine off u can make one of the hardest left turns imaginable vice versa] I believe this is the reason for there highly scientific control power they have as far as flying and the maneuvers they do.

3. Now I realized why it was such a quest to build the pyramids I think the Egyptians was trying to build exactly what they saw that day, a flying pyramid/triangle.
================================================================================

And 4. I honestly think in my opinion that flying saucers never existed.. why?

Because looking at that triangle it broke ALLLLLL barriers to what people have been seeing every since..
The first big cover up in the HISTORY OF UFOLOGY .
THE FLYING TRIANGLE
The very first flying triangle was reported by a man named Kenneth Arnold but the government quickly stepped in and called the Triangle> “flying saucers” and for over 60 some years , ALL WITNESSES in the world have only and will ever see the triangle as the only ufo in the worlds air space.

1 engine turned on = omg, I saw a flying saucer.
2 engines turned on=omg, I saw 2 saucers flying with each other or probes.
3 engines turned on = omg I just saw a triangle space ship
1 engine turned on and turns off = omg the saucer was flying then it dissapereared
2 engines turned on and turns off= omg the saucers was flying and then they just disappeared.
3 engines turned on and turned off = the triangle was there then it went into hyper speed and disappeared.

2 triangles, 6 engines ,some engines are off and some are on= omg I just saw multiple saucers flying and some was disappearing and some were appearing.
==================================================================================
Summary: The modern phenomena of UFOs and “flying saucers” began in Washington state on June 24, 1947, when Kenneth Arnold spotted nine mysterious, high-speed objects “flying like a saucer would” along the crest of the Cascade Range near Mount Rainier. His report made international headlines and triggered hundreds of similar accounts of “flying saucers” locally and across the nation.
They were flat and rather heel-shaped, very shiny, and they moved erratically, like a "saucer would if you skipped it across water." You can see Arnold's drawing of what he saw here. Arnold estimated their size at about two-thirds that of a DC-4, and he calculated their speed at over 1500 mph by timing their travel between two mountain peaks of known distance.

like a "saucer would if you skipped it across water.

They took the word saucer and disrespected and disregarded what he actually described and what he also drew,that day to me was the first big cover up in the history of ufoology.

In my opinoin the triangle has and will always be the only ufo in the world.
please look up kenneth arnold and determine your self..by the way roswell happened 2 weeks after
edit on 6-6-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

i do know 100% if something is real or fake and that picture there is real and what the op described was real.

Wait... he can't know for sure but you can be 100% positive what the OP describe is the correct scenario?
Only Sith lords speak in absolutes friend

I'm not at all saying I know what it is by the way
But let's not be gullible, that's all I am saying

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

After my encounter I found out a lot of things in my opinion. 1. By looking at the side of the triangle from the angle I was in and it was many, a lot of people that say that they witnessed a tube shape UFO was only looking at either the left or the right side of a flying triangle space ship from a certain angle. 2. I found out first hand that those 3 lights are not lights but 3 separate engines, engines that can be turned off and on separately at will. [U turn the left engine on and turn the right engine off u can make one of the hardest left turns imaginable vice versa] I believe this is the reason for there highly scientific control power they have as far as flying and the maneuvers they do. 3. Now I realized why it was such a quest to build the pyramids I think the Egyptians was trying to build exactly what they saw that day, a flying pyramid/triangle. ====================================================

And you know all this HOW?

THere is a huge difference between fact and assumption Gemini........

Just as the OP said he wasnt sure what it was, he DOES know that it was a UFO beyond that its a mystery......hence the term.....

I believe you had an experience, but beyond that you assume to know way too much as fact, and thats the part I dont believe a word you say........sorry man

I live in Nashville, I wish i could have seen this!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Brightened the original photo and a bit of contrast. Now you can even see the electric power lines lines in the fore ground of the shot. I don't see anything connecting the three lights and the pixels don't look messed with but I'm no expert.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
I stand corrected!
"Look at how they stay in formation"

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Wait... he can't know for sure but you can be 100% positive what the OP describe is the correct scenario?
Only Sith lords speak in absolutes friend

I'm not at all saying I know what it is by the way
But let's not be gullible, that's all I am saying

Immortals rules on knowing and not knowing.

Rule # 1> A real poster if a man will always compare something big like that to a football field. CHECK

Rule # 2 > If a man or a woman say that before it left the lights will cut off one by one if not all. CHECK

Rule # 3 >, It has to be silence from the craft or it is not real. The op never said.

2 checks for me is conclusive evidence enough for me to say it is real.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Please read the MOD NOTE here....
edit on June 6th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
What I have gotten from this thread is people have seen this "whatever they are lights" in TN and AR I would suggest to keep looking to see if there is a pick up in activity. The reason I write this is:

People are watching for quakes and new fissures opening in those area's to see if the New Madrid Fault is going to let loose.

The ships will normally monitor area's that are active or becoming active so keep eyes to the skies.

Maybe time will tell

I read just recently about the appearance of UFO's near disaster areas or areas of conflict. Seems that ET has an interest in these things. I would be looking if I lived in TN. I go out a few nights a week just to look but I live in a city and there is a lot of light pollution. Most nights it's a struggle just to see more than a few stars.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tacjtg

The good old flying triangle....Yep, one of the more commonly seen UFO's now-a-days. There is all sorts of theories from Alien Craft, to Government Anti-Gravity crafts.....The most credible (in my opinion) is that this is a new type of secret 'stealth hybrid-blimp' craft that the Government has been known to have been researching in recent years. Basically a blimp with a hard shell made from high tech super hard, and yet super lightweight material, meaning it can move fast like a plane if it wants to or, of course, it can also hover....The reason they need to be so big is because they need to displace an awful lot of air in order to remain airborne.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Please read this MOD NOTE here...
edit on June 6th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I stated somewhere before page 2 that it was silent.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tacjtg

Go to ufocenter.com and file a report. It's easy and you can remain anonymous.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I don't know what some see on their monitor, but I see pylons, cable and three familiar lights silhouetted against a dark blue background. The lights, which in my opinion, and I see them all the time, are lanterns and they are three points of light which depict three points of a triangle, that's because there are three of them. There is nothing in between except empty space, no blimp, no TRB, and even if it was some kind of secret vehicle and the 'empty space' was indeed some kind of cloaking, which may be possible, WTF are the lights on for? The photo seems genuine enough. It's pushing the boat out though, to consider this a something high-tech, and phage posted a video that is in a similar vein, and in that case it was dark, this one is not.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Immortals rules on knowing and not knowing. Rule # 1> A real poster if a man will always compare something big like that to a football field. CHECK Rule # 2 > If a man or a woman say that before it left the lights will cut off one by one if not all. CHECK Rule # 3 >, It has to be silence from the craft or it is not real. The op never said. 2 checks for me is conclusive evidence enough for me to say it is real.

The fact that that is all the proof you need for it to be real, is the reason why no one takes UFOlogy serious ....

Most people require a bit more stringent of a checklist then that.........you cant be objective when you only look at the bare minimum........

After all, what you described.........could apply to lanterns............

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join