learn more

UFO Over Nashville, TN 5June2011 2144CST

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

7 years ago, I put my personnel video up and got over 100,000 replies, after I did, the sight was closed down and I got two very bad messages from whom ever it was. I wrote in a pm to skeptic and to a mod, could I put my video up at a certain time and for only 1 day under the top-secret forum. They never answered me, so it is not as if I did not try. I really wanted to do that even knowing I might go to jail because I signed a piece of paper never to show a copy again after they took my original. After the Jerusalem video was shown and I asked about the three lights forming the triangle after every one looked up, I got a message on my yahoo. After that, I stopped posting on this side of the ats as I was giving a…‘WARNING’ Therefore, after 7 years they are still watching me to see what I do and if I will show that video. Therefore, to make a long story short, I tried to bring you all evidence but I never got a replie back to show it, im glad I didn’t and im glad they didn’t replie ,I already knew what would of happened if I did, and I don’t find to many things in this life that would make me sign my own death certificate.

Send me a copy of the video then!......I'll post it!

What was the paper you signed?........what was on it?

Who asked you to sign it?

Who took the original?

It's all very dubious isn't it?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Also, why did you pose the "what's underneath the triangle craft" question, when that exact same question was posed to you here......and according to the person that asked you that question..........you got it wrong? You might think i got it wrong.lol

But you asked another member the same question!

you also said that you would "never" reveal what you saw under the alleged craft until someone else verified it!...........but you already stated what you saw under the "craft" in another thread months ago!

You need to work on your consistency mate!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

The same thing the op saw is the same 3 engines in triangle formation thats at the end of this video when they all look up in the air,the same 3 red lights in triagle formation.

Dude, come on, you can't be serious.

This is all a joke on us right now, right? Or what am I missing? Where are the cameras?

Please help me understand. Thanks
edit on 6-6-2011 by PhotonEffect because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tacjtg

I appreciate you sharing your experience. I find it fascinating. I would hope to hear more about the underside of the "craft."

because you shared i willl share.

The bottom of a real alien triangle craft is like a big huge giant city except,its a sunken in look.

Say if u got a giant bowl and you put the bowl in the air.
You then get a lot of blocks with glue and just start throwing then underneath the bowl unevenly with over a hundred small lights in each of them.

The underneath of the triangle looks like an ocean liner at a far distance with lights in each room,like one big city or something,but big square blocks,a bunch of uneven blocks with lights inside.thats the best way i can describe it.

Copy written by img 527 6-6-11 at 10:37 pm Washington Dc.

On a 11% scale of truthfulness,it could of been the stars.

On a 24% level of truthfulness,it could of been just plain lights underneath.

On a 16% level of truthfulness ,after i did the light test with my eyes ,it could of been just me seeing things.

On an 78% level of truthfulness,it could of been over 2 to 3 hundred rooms ,with over 2 to 3 hundred occupying the craft.

on a 100% level of truthfullness,im not 100% sure what it was or what it meant or why there was over 200 some small lights coming from the craft.

By the way op,i only did that because your the first person on the ats that i believe saw a real alien space ship.thanks for sharing.

edit on 6-6-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Also, why did you pose the "what's underneath the triangle craft" question, when that exact same question was posed to you here......and according to the person that asked you that question..........you got it wrong? You might think i got it wrong.lol

But you asked another member the same question!

you also said that you would "never" reveal what you saw under the alleged craft until someone else verified it!...........but you already stated what you saw under the "craft" in another thread months ago!

You need to work on your consistency mate!

can you past what ever your talking about,im really not understanding?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tacjtg

I live in Nashville too. I don't doubt you because many years ago, my bro & his wife saw something similar only it was much lower, right over the traffic lights. Others saw it too and it just took off like lightning.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
triangle space craft? I think ufo's might use antigravity.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
What an awesome thread !!

I am still thinking that it could be secret military tech but...

Originally posted by Phage
Sky lantern triangle

Phage, this is also a very serious possibility !! Only little problem I have with it is tacjtg's testimony:

It gained altitude while rotating clockwise and the "faded out" while heading NW.

while rotating clockwise... Is it possible that three lanterns would move as such?

I don't know.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

That's where eyewitness perceptions start to be a problem. True motion of a light in the sky cannot be discerned.
A slight change in relative position (horizontal and/or vertical) of a single element can be perceived/remembered as rotation of the whole.
edit on 6/6/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tacjtg

I will leave this thread with conclusive evidence that the triangle space ship is the only UFO that has ever flown through the earths sky’s in the history of life it self.

This is what every one in the history of seeing a flying saucer always looked at, they always caught the triangle either turning on its engines or turning off one or two AS ME AND THE OP SAW and have shared with you all when he saw it leave .

This is why the government can easily say we have no knowledge of flying saucers and this is why all UFO SHOWS WILL FAIL, because they are programmed to look for a flying saucer in the air, and will not dare explore the sea or caves.

This is why all ufo forums fail, because one ball of light describes a flying saucer which stale mates the matrix for your brain to grow ,and for time to evolve in your existence the real aliens and real triangle.

Because of video and state of the art, in the last 12 years the world seems to be distancing them selves from saucers to the triangle more because of seeing more then the eye can see through video and other high tech sufistication of the 21st century..

I want you to look at the picture and cut the the engines off your self in your mind…tell me what you would of said it was.

1 engine turned on = omg, I saw a flying saucer.

2 engines turned on=omg, I saw 2 saucers flying with each other or probes.

3 engines turned on = omg I just saw a triangle space ship

1 engine turned on and turns off = omg the saucer was flying then it dissapereared

2 engines turned on and turns off= omg the saucers was flying and then they just disappeared.

3 engines turned on and turned off = the triangle was there then it went into hyper speed and disappeared.

It was a poster that I used to have the best debates with his name was zorgon. Good dude'
DANG, I wonder am I missing him or has he been on. ODD!

However, I always told him about the ancient three star methods and how to detect them in the mist of the stars, so on and so on.

but even back then the triangle was all over,never saucers.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
This same triangle had a nation trying to build what they saw in the skys that day.'PYRAMIDS'

Did you know that same triangle you saw was the exact same size as the great' Pyramid of Giza'?

OH NO IMMORTAL YOUR CRAZY ,WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

The Great Pyramid at Giza was originally about 146 meters tall.

146 meters = 159.667542 yards

160 yards / 146 meters ...

'ITS ONLY A FOOTBALL FIELD IN A HALF LONG'

219.83500 yards

754 feet on the sides of the pyramid = 251.333333 yards

754 feet = 251.333333 yards

This...is how big the triangle spaceship really is...

But ill tell you what im going to do.

This test is for the op himself.

OP, can you please tell me on a scale of 97% to 100% in your own accuracy...How many 727 or 747 air plans do you think could of fit in the craft of what you saw from tip to the bottom that day ?

[img]http://files.abovetopsecret.com...[/img]

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
FINAL reminder!

Enough of the off topic banter and conversations that have absolutely NOTHING to do with this topic!

The topic is: UFO Over Nashville, TN 5June2011 2144CST

Discuss that and that only or you may find yourself post banned since there have been numerous reminders to do such.
edit on June 6th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Oh for cryin' out loud.....

I just got here.

Ok, I think the photo is quite interesting, although without video I suppose we really will never know what it is of.

Why is it there are so few good videos or pictures of these UFO's and such taken during the daytime, or close-ups so we can really discern what we are looking at?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tacjtg

Gemini, I have no clue what you saw. You won't state. I would, however, love to know what you saw.

I, for one, saw nothing "below" or "underneath" the "craft." If it was a "craft", it was transparent. Otherwise it was a "formation."

Those were definitely chinese lanterns. A few pages ago there was a video perfectly demonstrating how the lanterns are lifted to the sky to form this triangle, and amazingly they stay in the formation when released at the same second. As far as I know it is people like this that are also behind the crop circle hoaxes and such.

The user claiming to have seen this alien ship and something mythical under it is just hungry for attention. It is people like him that make up all these cool stories with no shed of evidence.

These two human types combined with the third - those who try to make money out of this - and we have the perfect recipe for a total conspiracy disaster, which seems to have flourished for decades now. I've come to understand this.

It is the cruel will to create a clever hoax to fool 'helpless' minds at the hoaxer's profit, be it money, internet forum recognition, or just cruelty like cat playing on a mouse.
edit on 7-6-2011 by Jonas86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but here is what I think after analyzing the picture in my softwarezz.
The area between the triangle appears to have the same background noise as the sky, which indicates, at least to me, that the lights are not connected by any visible, physical bond.

What does this mean? I have no clue, and I may be wrong, so if someone could corroborate my findings it would be nice, because then we can speculate from there. If this in fact not one big triangular craft, but three smaller "crafts" arranged in a triangular pattern, then I think the implications would be different, as well as the conclusions drawn and speculation made about the photographic evidence presented in this thread.

Very nice catch by the way op, it is a great photo...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Is it just me or does that thing not look anything like those 3 sky lanterns?

In the first photo posted, under the two left lights and right between the lower phone wires you can clearly see a thin arc and if you follow it or even squint you can almost make out a circle shape object with 3 lights on the bottom.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Newsflash for people thinking this is a regular every day plane or what not:

Triangle UFOs are real and have been reported in the USA and other counties for years (decades really) - I dont believe its ET though. I think its a deep black project of some sort and its ours.

Cases like the Hudson Valley lights, Belgium Triangles, Phoenix lights, Stephenville Texas incident et al.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Could possibly be the TR3B-MANTA project or a next generation version being tested or flown to another holding location. If infact it is that or any other top secret military aircraft its a pretty amazing piece of technology. Nice photo by the way.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join