It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The C14 radio carbon dating confirm: The Bosnian "Moon" Pyramid was build 10,000 years ago!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
even if the "pyramids" were 10,000 years and didn't pass the test of time, there should be at least some debris that couild serve as proof of a man made structure, yet there's nothing substancial. All we have are geological formations that resemble those of a pyramid.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
the Bosnian pyramids are obviously a polarizing subject. So many people here seem to think that it is/isn't and none of these impressions are movable.

the reality is that this is a very old area for human occupation. Osmanajich may be cherry-picking to an extent but the long video I watched showed that he may have something - is it a completely man-made structure? Possibly not, I think it leans more towards a hill sculpted into a pyramid personally, but that's another story.

There's enough proof on the ground to warrant further investigation. that's all. Nothing is conclusive because there is not a single bit of proof that conclusively collaborates that conclusion. There's a lot that satisfies preheld beliefs, but we all know how that goes.

Regardless of religion or viewpoint, the possibility is tantalizing. I would like to see more proof. there are proven researchers on both sides. Im not gonna list them, go through the thread and find them. Others have listed them already.

I vote for more research!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MagoSA

I vote for more research!

Me too!

Because this site is really misterious and intriguing.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a large number of "experts" have done more researched and completely dismissed the possibility of something man made. I get the impression from what i've read that these experts dismiss it almost immediately, which doesn't give me much hope. There is no reason for an expert to be dismissive of something that has potential to be a major historic find, unless of course there is no real evidence. If it wasn't for one man banging on about it, the subject would fade away into obscurity.

When the latest announcement came, I contacted the good Dr and asked for more information, he immediately responded with "in a few days"... i'm still waiting.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

The experts who have actually gone to the site, and did some field research are saying they think this might be a legitimate find, and that the site needs more investigation.

The people dismissing the thing out of hand, haven't even looked at the site.

I have already provided links to the reports of the people who investigated the site.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
I have already provided links to the reports of the people who investigated the site.

Lots of opinions. You need to concede that you are running on faith, not science. Science says there is no man-made pyramid.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Here the links I provided, just on the previous page that prove you wrong.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.gigalresearch.com...

www.philipcoppens.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Here the links I provided, just on the previous page that prove you wrong.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.gigalresearch.com...
www.philipcoppens.com...

And once again...much is made of Dr. Nabil Swelim, but his final statement on the topic is:

The main subjects to understand the pyramid hill Visočica are geological. irna.lautre.net...

Please explain to me why his opinions only matter to you when they agree with yours? Why do you ignore his backing off?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by maatunidy

Hi everyone. Just followed up on this subject which I'm aware of for some time now. I live actually in Zagreb, Croatia, which a bordering country with Bosnia. I know the language and can offer assistance if something needs translating. The language is identical to Croatian, and it's similarity can be compared to British/American english similarity.

As for the subject...think it would be wise to hold off judgement before more evidence is produced.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

But the the naysayers also base their assessments on their own opinion. Or are you claiming that they've done research?

Couple of people pointed out correctly. There is sufficient evidence that warrants further investigation...without drawing conclusions just yet.

Keep an open but critical mind people.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Found some additional reports by the people that the explored the tunnels.

Bosinan pyramid tunnels

This of course does not confirm anything but makes an interesting reading. I'm no geologist...but some parts of the tunnels really do look artificial, which in turn should be sufficient the investigate further.

Any thoughts on the mysterious bluish fog/mist they encountered in the tunnels?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Unfortunately the real problem relating to ancient artifacts lies with the fact that sciences best form of dating is the unreliable radio carbon dating, incredibly inaccurate beyond 3000 years.
To know that carbon dating was accurate, one would have to know how much carbon was in the atmosphere in the beginning and rates of increase or decrease. Its like trying to determine how long a candle has been burning without knowing the rate at which it burns or its original size.
Ever wonder why they dont carbon date dinosaur bones anymore?
edit on 30-6-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

What a speculative article. Totally making up an imaginary story throughout.

Tunnels like these are perfectly possible in nature particularly due to wind and water erosion. If you ever been in a real underground cave system you will see.

The tunnels may have been exploited for water in the past which is why you may see some artificial supports.

Bosnian Pyramids are a big hoax for people who have no understanding of nature and what it can do.

It's all a big con game.
edit on 30-6-2011 by ZforZionism because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZforZionism

What a speculative article. Totally making up an imaginary story throughout.

Tunnels like these are perfectly possible in nature particularly due to wind and water erosion. If you ever been in a real underground cave system you will see.

The tunnels may have been exploited for water in the past which is why you may see some artificial supports.

Bosnian Pyramids are a big hoax for people who have no understanding of nature and what it can do.

It's all a big con game.

What do you mean speculative? I was referring to the pics of the tunnels. Mainly the one where round stones are stacked upon each other forming the wall and are jointed with some kind of adhesive.

I concede those most of those pics look like pics of natural formations. But some of them do not. And I'm not talking about the support beams.

Could you please clarify what is speculative about it? Sure there are opinions expressed, but not conclusions.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Go look up the word in a dictionary. THE WHOLE ARTICLE IS A SPECULATIVE STORY with no basis whatsoever.

Also, the fog is a demonic-ghost coming to take your soul!

This is just a scam for dumb people, whereby money is made simply by getting dumb people interested in dumb things.

Honestly, ATS is reaching new lows.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ZforZionism

Well, color me stupid than.

So, any link or a photo of the site that casts a shadow over "it's all natural" theory is immediatelly for dumb people, because you know...

nice...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZforZionism

Also, the fog is a demonic-ghost coming to take your soul!

...as for the fog, I was merely asking if anybody can explain the effect. No need for sarcasm. Or maybe you are claiming that photos are fake and there is no fog?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
Unfortunately the real problem relating to ancient artifacts lies with the fact that sciences best form of dating is the unreliable radio carbon dating, incredibly inaccurate beyond 3000 years.
To know that carbon dating was accurate, one would have to know how much carbon was in the atmosphere in the beginning and rates of increase or decrease. Its like trying to determine how long a candle has been burning without knowing the rate at which it burns or its original size.
Ever wonder why they dont carbon date dinosaur bones anymore?[

You are wrong. Please educate yourself: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

you seem to base your knowledge on wikipedia much.

there are other sources and articles that support what the man is saying. I'm sure you can google it.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Can't you see what is happening?

For several years now, they have been digging and they have not found ANY COMPELLING EVIDENCE whatsoever.

SEVERAL YEARS, and not a simple side wall of the pyramid to show and undeniable stacked wall of blocks.

It's a scam, Osman makes money from this illusion.

You are being misled in the same way MSM misleads the general public. It is truly the low IQ level of people that enables them to fall for such nonsense.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join