It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Unity_99
And becoming more of a conscious driver of this vessel, in a world that run by a small group who wish to put us into zombie mode, sleep mode, and make us react perpetually, Fight or Flight or fear based.
"nod" from free dictionary:
. To lower and raise the head quickly, as in agreement or acknowledgment.
2. To let the head fall forward when sleepy.
3. To be careless or momentarily inattentive as if sleepy; lapse: Even Homer nods.
4. To sway, move up and down, or droop, as flowers in the wind.
1. To lower and raise (the head) quickly in agreement or acknowledgment.
2. To express by lowering and raising the head: nod one's agreement.
3. To summon, guide, or send by nodding the head: She nodded us into the room.
1. A forward or up-and-down movement of the head, usually expressive of drowsiness or agreement: a nod of affirmation.
2. An indication of approval or assent: The contestant got the nod from the judges.
1. The animating and vital principle in humans, credited with the faculties of thought, action, and emotion and often conceived as an immaterial entity.
2. The spiritual nature of humans, regarded as immortal, separable from the body at death, and susceptible to happiness or misery in a future state.
3. The disembodied spirit of a dead human.
1. (Christian Religious Writings / Theology) the spirit or immaterial part of man, the seat of human personality, intellect, will, and emotions, regarded as an entity that survives the body after death Related adj pneumatic
a. The vital principle or animating force within living beings.
b. Incorporeal consciousness....
(sometimes used interchangeably with soul)
2. The soul, considered as departing from the body of a person at death.
3. Spirit The Holy Spirit.
a. The part of a human associated with the mind, will, and feelings: Though unable to join us today, they are with us in spirit.
b. The essential nature of a person or group.
6. A person as characterized by a stated quality: He is a proud spirit.
a. An inclination or tendency of a specified kind: Her actions show a generous spirit.
b. A causative, activating, or essential principle: The couple's engagement was announced in a joyous spirit.
8. spirits A mood or an emotional state: The guests were in high spirits. His sour spirits put a damper on the gathering.
9. A particular mood or an emotional state characterized by vigor and animation: sang with spirit.
10. Strong loyalty or dedication: team spirit.
The Spirit of God, at work in Creation and manifesting itself in individuals, often resulting in prophetic visions and inspired speech (see Revelation). In the Bible, it is referred to as Ru'aḥ ha-Kodesh ("Holy Spirit"), or Ru'aḥ Elohim, or Ru'aḥ Adonai ("Spirit of God").
Read more: www.answers.com...