It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Spirit of Us: What Are Our Souls Becoming?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Lets look at this from a perspective, put into a cosmic reality base, and yes this is the reality of which we're living.
The Universe is a Holographic School, and our true Home lies beyond, when we have grown and learnt what this school teaches us, in other words passed the tests. The process is one of progression within the cosmos itself. There is No Time except as orbit and perception, no directions, up/down, forward/backward. On a ship in Infinite Space, you can stand on the ceiling and orient the world from that perspective, its all about perspective.

We have many realms, worlds, eutopias, family groupings, levels as well, different systems, galaxies are all designed as diverse learning schools, and operate under different principles. Here, planets like earth are more solid state 3d density, schools, where we temporarily forget who we are, and though some may feel more like prisoners here doing time, these schools progress ones consciousness eventually when one chooses to progress and incorporate love.

There are two factions or sides, one regressive and more controlling, and the Love and Equality side. We can put this into spiritual terms as well. Polarities.

There are places we come from, worlds where we have spent time with family and true love, and new places to progress to if we grow more.

Some don't have choices about coming, but others do. So lets pretend and envision a scenario.

Two lovers are living happily together in a eutopian city within our solar system. They've spent much time together inbetween missions and remember who they are. She hugs holds him gently and tenderly kisses his face all over and shares that she would like to come to earth for a mission, and has been thinking on this, for Janus is struggling now in his, and hasn't woken up much, and she has the opportunity to be born into his family, and make a difference. Also the chance to progress is there as well, and perhaps going into a much coveted college in another galactic system, and take some more wished upon courses.

He already misses her and now is deciding between accepting an assignment himself, whether to go, though odds are they won't meet, but he might also progress with her, or stay, and watch over her along her journey whenever he can, the choice is his. There is a risk and we can lose footing too and get trapped in the negativity here, but some missions come with more wake ups and nudges, more knowing. It depends on the purpose of being here. The earth environment is heavily controlled by the ones attempting to run it like slave pens and suffering and it requires protocol but the family gets through all right, in any case, and can take us out for many visits and upload time as well, though we usually don't remember this.

From a more aware perspective remembering and sensing what the purpose is here, to grow and become more conscious, aware, loving, positive and helpful to others, we also try to nudge others and assist them.

Mission and School rolled in one.

There are other areas in the galaxy, much more fascist and repressive, and many souls have been sent in here as well. So the other side has been emassing its soldiers those willing to work for the pyramids, and harm others to do this. And we have to realize its not a system of equality. This is actually a very diverse and unequal planet with so much pain an suffering, that whoever is able to wake up needs to start shining their lights and working at overcoming this.

Nor can we assume that those who are in negative situations, in third world countries are merely prisoners or lesser souls, some of them are the true Catalysts in the polarity school. A child in need to soften your heart! We're here to grow our Love and Awareness, and to be able to search for alternatives to every problem, for there is always an alternative, if we examine it, and also see with Love, examine alternatives from a perspective that would not harm, punish or control another but only benefit them.

If someone is truly a prisoner, and their crime was lack of love, the ability to harm, or follow bad orders, then surely being shown first hand the difference, and being reached with a loving outstretched hand, is going to demonstrate what life should be about for them.

So we enter this world with some risks, and also help if we become more aware. And the ones here, that we're feeling so overwhelmed by, often our own families, are the ones we're here to help often.

Turn everything around and see it from another perspective. We don't want to let anyone down, not here, not there, not ever, not if we can help it. And yet, since we're all faulty human beings, those things we have participated in, or our set ways that are not helpful but holding others back, they can be examined with compassion and care, and we can learn from our mistakes, we can strive to overcome them, and even share this new understanding with others. Even for a serious crime could be turned around, and that person could spend time outreaching to teenagers, to those who have been in trouble with the system, juvenile offenders, and share their story, and wisdom gained, to prevent others from making the same disaster or train wreck of their lives.

Because, there is always more than one way of looking at something. Seeking from every angle and turning it around with love, brings far more solutions to the table in our families, communities and the world.
edit on 14-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Darn, I'm being pushed to say more, whilst I'm just attempting dishes and cleanup. OK then.

So in the above scenario, this would be from the perspective of two loves, living in a eutopian world. Unlike the one Sleeper describes in his book, my glimpses are always of a planet with more nature surrounding it, and yet there is city. But it is confusing because I'm relating this from an earth perspective. Its starting to dawn on me it might not be actually from an earth living perspective, so whether its an actual planet closer to its star or an arrangement made to duplicate this elsewhere I can't be sure. But its wonderful. And it feels like a place of science, learning, family. I believe its a water world with dolphins and whales. And I'm not at all sure this was in this solar system, but there many worlds that are, far more planets in this solar system than the ones we here about in school. It would be magical by our ideas, and even can see mermaids, (a kind of fantasy type body suit you can wear for swimming) and mystical beings as well. Very natural and advanced at the same time.

Time itself is related to perception and planet, but not space. Only on earth type planets does it even predominate.

So on our planet here, this heavily guarded and yet constantly accessed school that has true Higher Ups watching over as well as those outside the universe itself, our True Family, there are factions, many splits within the two sides themselves, and many groups of ETs working on a variety of missions as well, which usually have to do with progressing or regressing this planet, advancing knowledge or depriving the citizens of knowledge.

Progression is where its at, and artificially keeping a population dumbed down, controlled and heading down the wrong highway is not helpful nor are these ones truly operating as catalysts. The true catalysts are those in need.

Any given planet, such as Uranus, the one Lou/Sleeper shared in his book, has layers, channels, different types of worlds. For example, the higher levels are advanced eutopian levels of complete equality, freedom, learning and pleasure, human looking, and a level that observable where higher frequency/loving humans live in cities and countryside, much closer to what we would perceive, a step above our technology, hovercrafts for example, then the lower levels which is more base, and black op style, murders and ruthlessness take place by those, and they're shut off form the higher levels until they grow their spirits, or start to work on themselves. These could be called different channels yet they're all in the same world, and its more a grouping of like minded people than anything.

We're not forced to become who we're becoming. We need to turn things around if we don't like the direction we're heading.

I believe everyone is going to do this, at one point or another.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Do you think a spirit/soul in a person can at one time be evil...and then the person...chooses to be good...does good...then...do you think the condition of the persons spirit/soul changes for the better?

Anyone...please answer this.......

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Originally posted by caladonea

Do you think a spirit/soul in a person can at one time be evil...and then the person...chooses to be good...does good...then...do you think the condition of the persons spirit/soul changes for the better?

Anyone...please answer this.......

To me it seems you explain how the soul then overides the bodies negative spirit. Causing a already low spirit to regain high enegy from its soul within. I think its possible by strong Souls, but weak souls allow the spirit to drive the body even into Harm.

Sorry Unity_99 if it was directed at you.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Yes, that this the entire point of the universe. To grow up.

We also do what we do, in teamwork. Yet, need to incorpate the learning and growth in our own souls, ie, we did it our way, like a child in school, advancing on their own merit, so some things can be nudged and helped along, forgiven quickly, while others take longer, and incorporate some law of consequence.

Turn the negative around. Examine and turn it around, see another way. This is the point.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

The body isn't all that good at overcoming a negative spirit. The body seems more of a trap and only some are blessed with positivity and good health, mellow natures. For many, we have to overcome the opposite and its ability to drag us down.

Its really seeking, becoming aware, questioning, and then having talks with God/Goodness, Higher Self, your own soul.

"hey soul, what am I doing wrong, this is difficult, could you give me some clues?"

And its Love. If a true negative is born in a good family and their mother is aware and pays attention, then she would be determined to show him what having a good mom means and work overtime at preventing him from making a train wreck of his life.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
You could be in a scenario where you came in to help, boost, assist more one of your parents, while still the potential for progression and advancement exists for you as well, and at the same time, got stuck and in difficulties, and so your family there came in as children to help boost you out as well.

Its about shining our lights and lending a helping hand, and the ones to start with are the ones closest to us. There are no coincidences.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

The body isn't all that good at overcoming a negative spirit.

1 agrees but I was saying the SOUL can overide the bodies negative spirit.

The body seems more of a trap and only some are blessed with positivity and good health, mellow natures. For many, we have to overcome the opposite and its ability to drag us down.

I think we all are given blessings and downfalls to balance our SOULS. Too many blessings 1 forgets where they came from too many down falls 1 forgets where they came from.

Its really seeking, becoming aware, questioning, and then having talks with God/Goodness, Higher Self, your own soul.

I feel you on this Unity_99, but I feel my SOUL belongs to a higher energy and was given to me to see how I swim the spance, thru ups and downs during Life &death phases of EXISTANCE. So I ALWAYS look up to the most highest who is not me for guidance for SOUL guidance, who better to look to then the who created my energy as I didnt create myself. Yes I as you and others possess Higher selves but these are still from the most highest. So in many ways WE cannot become GODS until GOD the most highest makes you 1 if thats is his or hers or its plans. I dont think any who are going thru Life & death phases of Existace can fully operate their SOULS full potentials as they would need the souls blueprints to FULLY understand them.

"hey soul, what am I doing wrong, this is difficult, could you give me some clues?"

LOVE LIGHT
its like Lord what steps have I taken wrong on my paths and were do I need to better myself-
LORD replies to your soul or Subconscious thinking area and your Spirit drives ahead either listining or not.

And its Love. If a true negative is born in a good family and their mother is aware and pays attention, then she would be determined to show him what having a good mom means and work overtime at preventing him from making a train wreck of his life.

Agreed as long as the Mother is the mother of the seed she guides because if a seed from another mother then 1 mother may spend eternia trying to help a seed whos mother designed it to be negative. But I do see your points I think

Anyway it was nice chatten and Be well.....

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

The wording I use is open ended, ie. for anyone no matter what they see, if its God/Goodness, or perhaps they pray or speak to the Spirit of Peace and Love, this is good, because I pray every day to Goodness, to Father/Mother and Family in the Name of Christ Yeshua and or the Spirit of Peace and Love. But for those with different views, Higher Self is a far better source than leaving it wide open and accepting direction through "questionable" means. And my Higher Self has guided me, on numerous occasions, have had many experiences with my larger soul base. Father/Mother Family to me is not very well depicted in the bible however. Its all Love. But I'm writing this thread in a universal manner, in both meanings of its word, for there isn't one way, along with universe being the school until souls progress beyond it.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I understand LOVE LIGHT thanks for the clarity.

Be well

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Spirit is a word with many different meanings, in the spirit of this thread, its meant to relate to who we're becoming here, or the frequency of our Love and growth of our consciousness. And also to step out of those boxes because we've all been in many worlds other than this one.

Much love and light to you my friend as well. Peace. Love. Joy. Happiness, and High Frequency!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
If we truly understand this White Matrix Universe School, and particularly planets like earth, wombs, we would start to see why we're in this interactive school, not created as a prison, that we can downgrade or level up to higher levels based on our own growth. Its not heaven or hell, its a middle ground , a half way zone, where choice is possible, joy and suffering, are both options here, though not everyone has equal free will. Who are the true catalysts here if not those in need? For they further our growth the most.

We have always existed in one form or another and are spirit beings, who are now in the crucible so to speak or womb, and until we learn to grow past the traps in this world and overcome the negative AI programs here to truly love, we don't form our true bodies, our light bodies. These ones we now occupy are poor imitations compared to the ones we form in progression, when true souls are born. For that is the purpose, spirits growing into awareness, from lesser awareness or none, to reach the point of choice, and this is a hard test that is often repeated, there is a lot of suffering that accompanies bad choices here, until at last, we are Born and Truly Souls, Light Beings.

Not only spirits becoming, but Earth is in the process of becoming, the galaxy, the universe one day, for all things are created to progress. Teleos program. So its not just an individual testing ground, but there is also a moment set aside, that only the Creator(s)/Desiger(s) know of, when the world transforms, a separation of elements, and a transcending occurs, a kind of group test, class room assignment takes place as well.

All the more reason to work on waking up and shining our lights, and developing that muscle or linkage that the controllers here have worked hard to break and weaken, but that Family above all demonstrate and work within, and that is cooperation and teamwork.

Have you not noticed that they deliberately set up extreme systems, their social darwinism prize, and then called this freedom, and then to make a harsh unequal system look wonderful, they created fascist repressive societies that are extreme versions of forced cooperation, so equalizing and helping others get a bad rap? !!!

Whereas the answer is Freedom AND Cooperation, social responsibility as well. Personal choices AND equality and caring for others, taking the best of everything and tossing all the rest. All the platforms here are merely TRAPs.

We are Becoming. We need to be more conscious of who we are becoming and take care of our spirit as we would our bodies, and develop our souls, to truly become the people we are meant to become.

edit on 16-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
My favorite singer. And these songs contain some of the clues, to progression......

Sarah Brightman-Free

And do you still touch her like you do
Kiss her all over in the way I kissed with you
Or when you sleep with her do you sometimes think of me
Not if you love her the way that I see
I Had to be free
Had to be free
It's all that I wanted

I wanted to see
Wanted to be
Alone if I needed

I Had to be free
Had to be free
From feelings that haunted

I wanted to see
Wanted to be
Free

And then in the evening light when the bars of freedom fall
I watch the two of you in the shadows on the wall
And when the darkness steals some of the choices from my hand Will I begin to understand

I Had to be free
Had to be free
It's all that I wanted

I Wanted to see
Wanted to be
Alone if I needed

I Had to be free
Had to be free
From feelings that haunted

I wanted to see
Wanted to be
Free

Sarah Brightman - The Journey Home

Lyrics:

The journey home is never too long
Your heart arrives before the train
Some yesterdays always remain

I'm going back to where my heart was light
When my pillow was a ship, I sailed through the night

When open arms are waiting there
There's room to love and room to spare

I want to feel the way that I did then
And think my wishes through before I wish again

Not every ROAD you come across is one you have to take Now sometimes standing still can be the best move you ever make
Home hopes to heal the deepest pain
Your heart arrives before the train

Sarah Brightman...beautiful

If you can depend
On certainty
Count it out and wake it up again
You can be sure You've reached the end And still you don't feel

Do you know you're beautiful
You are yes, you are, yes you are

If you can ignore What you've become Take it out and see it die again You can be here So who's a friend and still you don't feel

You are yes, you are, yes you are

Yes, you are
Innermost thoughts Will be understood and you can have all you need

Do you know, you're beautiful, do you know about anything

Do you know, you're beautiful, do you know about anyone

edit on 18-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join