It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Better World Without Men?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
It would certainly be a better world without the negative traits of men, but we could do without the negative traits of women, too. A merging in one individual of these positive traits from each gender would be ideal, where men are 60% masculine/ 40% feminine in nature and women are %60 feminine/ 40% masculine.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

My issue is that your not thinking that women dont commit Illegal crimes as much as men but social crimes im sure its 82% women to 18% men in that case...women are more judgemental, there are more women who seek manipulation than men who seek it, There are equal ammount of women and men who seek power so thats not a factor, ive also known women to hold grudges for YEARS after highschool and men its blown off because you were kids and whats your complaining about was the reason why we were "Donkeys", the people that do these things are ether not raised right, Or Not right in the head, Or think that life isnt worth living so they go on takeing out other peoples so they dont suffer ether, Watch some criminal minds episodes it shows alot of how people who do that stuff work and WHY THEY DO IT! and why most women feel safe most of the time is because its Daddys girl or Her own girl, She will feel like she is a queen unless she is told and then believes otherwise. My point is women are more Socialy Criminal than men.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTheTrees

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by AboveTheTrees
3rd big thing, Supplies. In short: who do you think built the catwalks you walk on?

I'm thinking robots would fit the bill on THIS issue....

Just thinkin'.

Robots? Ok. And who erects the robotized factory that produces robots? But ok, let's assume a Women World is full of robots that supply force. Im ok with that.

Who erects the factories...? Maybe factory-building robots... Or women who know how to operate heavy machinery. Surely We could learn how. I mean, I have even seen a few who already have that skill.

Just because a sector is now predominantly male does NOT follow that females cannot also do these jobs. Rosie the Riveter comes to mind...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Very well put. Men are more efficient when dealing with their emotions. They go at it, fix it, deal with it, and then it’s done. Women continue to pick at it, hurt it, revisit it, and over all continue to cause pain to themselves and everyone around them. My fiancé has no friends that are girls. She says their too much to handle. And not worth it. Something to be said here thread creator.

Mother drowns herself and 3 of her children
www.latimes.com...

edit on 3-6-2011 by kellynap43 because: (no reason given)

Yup agreed and I am female. I know women who will bring up something that happened years earlier just to pick a fight lol Every guy I have dated has been amazed how I am not like this. I don't see the point honestly. What is done is done, why rehash it?

Yes women are a lot to handle which is why my 4 close gf's are a lot like me

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I know I'm going to take flack for this but here it goes anyway....

Just let men treat women like sex toys and play things, and in turn let the women run all aspects of the world. That seems like a moderately fair trade off.
Everyone can have their cake and eat it too in that scenario. Men get the satisfaction they long for, women get a little too. Neither really has to have any substantial obligation to one other and what ever kids are born are raised by the women elite.

Agreed, so,....When do we start?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

Both men and women experience societal pressures, yet male crime is far more common. Women also have to find ways to take care of themselves, and sometimes their children (if they have any). Some people crack under pressure, whether they're male or female. The difference is that males seem to succumb to it a lot more frequently. I'm not talking about stealing food or clothes, I'm talking about murder, rape and brutal beatings.

Both men and women experience societal pressures, but women experience a lot less pressure overall, so hence they crack under the pressure less because they don't have as much societal pressure. And there pressure is in a different way, trying to compare societal pressures of men and women is like comparing apples and oranges, one does not equal or measure to the other its two totally different things entirely. It's simple, walk a mile in the shoes of these male criminals that you are talking about and you would crack in less then half the pressure that they would.

It has always seemed that when men fall down, they tend to fall all the way down and have a harder time getting back up due to men having to hold an image. Women can fall all the way down in life many times and get back up due to woman's nature to reinvent the old. There is often a cartoony image men hold in their minds of women and what their interior life is like, if all of the men were to vanish and women were left only to clone themselves in labratories, what would happen is an evolution event - those suited to the new way would go on and thrive, those too weak to do so would be picked out of the gene pool. I hope this does not happen, but the only reason men are as they are is because of selective pressure. If women were forced to undergo it they would adapt over time as any other group of humans.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Terrible thread is terrible.

UGH LES JUS TAK OUT AL TEH MENZ WIT THER MEANIENESS AND TEH WORDL WIL B BETR PLAC

To be serious, the world would be better without women, and only fleshlights that can have babies, which is the only reason we stay around you annoying hens. We don't care, really, we just want sex, about 99.9% of us anyways.
edit on 4-6-2011 by Jrocbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Yup agreed and I am female. I know women who will bring up something that happened years earlier just to pick a fight lol Every guy I have dated has been amazed how I am not like this. I don't see the point honestly. What is done is done, why rehash it? Yes women are a lot to handle which is why my 4 close gf's are a lot like me

nothing like using a thread for good old self promotion. Glad you are so special,and nothing at all like the rest of us. Give us a break. I have seen guys bring up something that happened years ago as well.
I'd also like to talk to every guy you dated..I have a feeling..you just want to trash women..yet say you aren't like them at all...what a joke.
edit on 4-6-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Excellent topic that has been going on since the garden of Eden! A world of amazonian women? Or you could take the position that it already is and therein "lies" the problem!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I'll keep this short because I know this is just a woman's point of view and I assure you MY point of view is the exact opposite of your. I feel the world would be better without women. Most of the time most wars between average men happen because of a woman's cheating, lying or most frequently ....manipulation. women play with mens minds and their emotions all the time. Knowing how violent a man can be women STILL choose to manipulate them into an anger they can't control. The world and prisons are full of women, who may not be violent......but are the direct instigator many deaths and violent scenes. Women are not violent like men...but they are MORE dangerous because they kill with poison and more passive violence and it's usually their own husbands or family members. I would much rather fight a beast and have a chance...than to walk through grass and have a poisonous snake to sneak up on me and take me out without me even seeing it coming. As for the wars in the world today? Well, Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of State, Condoleeza Rice was before her and let's not forget Janet Reno a very violent woman who murdered children and even trapped them inside of the waco building with concertina wire so they would burn to death. THIS WAS A WOMAN WHO RAN THIS OPERATION..NOT A MAN.

What about Casey Anthony? A trial that is playing on TV as we speak. She murdered her own baby and that is a trend that is happening more and more these days. What's worse than killing another man or being violent? Murdering babies. Which is statistically a very high number when it comes to women and abortions.

Do you not think that abortion is violent? I assure you it most likely is to the baby that many, many women murder today. I could go through a whole list of women murderers but let's recall from the bible who caused all of this evil in the world.
Wasn't it EVE (a woman) who GOD blamed and cursed all mankind because of what she did? It was a woman who brought this evil curse onto the whole world from the beginning of time until the end.

Here is a list of the worlds most evil women, so you can get off of you VAIN high horse. Women are worse than men.....because women are the ones who always START all the trouble and then just sit back and feel special while men fight over them. I think women should pack up and go back to Venus where they came from and the worldd would have a lot less confusion and manipulation ...and the clarity that will then exist in their absence will make this a much better world. It's a woman's manipulation that makes the world an evil place and which drives men to d stupid things and women have always known this. Yet they still do it ..sometimes just for fun...sometimes to make money...sometimes to destroy. history is replete with women killers and manipulators that ended up in a violent death. They are betrayers and these things are what causes war. Men are just the players....women instigate the wars.

10 of the world's most evil women!

I, myself, am a victim of a woman who wanted nothing but money so she married me to get it, (she lied the whole dating period about who she truly was and her intentions for the marriage), all she wanted was some guy to pay off her school loans and to pop out a child for more money. This is what women do to anger men to wrath. Use men and then cheat on them and toss them away like a dirty sock after they have used up all of their resources. Women are Vain....evil, liars, theifs and manipulators of the worst caliber, and they all know it. You pack your woman things and leave this planter if you truly care about it. You're the problem...not men.....we are the result of your evil ways.
edit on 4-6-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
OP....oh dear......Let me answer your question ....A world without men

Every 21 days out of 28 you would of had Armageddon......

The reason the world is the way it is.....Symbiosis
1.Biology .a.the living together of two dissimilar organisms, as in mutualism, commensalism, amensalism, or parasitism.b.(formerly) mutualism ( def. 1 ) .
2.Psychiatry . a relationship between two people in which each person is dependent upon and receives reinforcement, whether beneficial or detrimental, from the other.
3.Psychoanalysis . the relationship between an infant and its mother in which the infant is dependent on the mother both physically and emotionally.
Source

I should be a complete sexist pig but I am not.......

Ran over 3 times Women Drivers.......

First girlfriend went out with me while her boyfriend was away in the army, I found out afterwards from friends.

First wife while I was working all hours trying to pay off her debts, she was having an affair and spending my money on presents for the boyfreind!

I should be as stated above a complete sexist pig but I am not....your women world would be the same world we are in today...Same Wars, Same Religions and SAME CRIMES, basically the same but with knowone for you to blame.........
Glad to say not all women are bitter and twisted, my 2nd wife is proof in the pudding.......

In result I refer to my first paragraph

edit on 4-6-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle

1.Biology .a.the living together of two dissimilar organisms, as in mutualism, commensalism, amensalism, or parasitism.b.(formerly) mutualism ( def. 1 ) .
2.Psychiatry . a relationship between two people in which each person is dependent upon and receives reinforcement, whether beneficial or detrimental, from the other.
3.Psychoanalysis . the relationship between an infant and its mother in which the infant is dependent on the mother both physically and emotionally.
Source

First girlfriend went out with me while her boyfriend was away in the army, I found out afterwards from friends.

First wife while I was working all hours trying to pay off her debts, she was having an affair and spending my money on presents for the boyfreind!

I should be as stated above a complete sexist pig but I am not....your women world would be the same world we are in today...Same Wars, Same Religions, basically the same but with knowone for you to blame.........
Glad to say not all women are bitter and twisted, my 2nd wife is proof in the pudding.......

Women have these same kinds of stories to tell about men they have crossed paths with. Men have these same kinds of stories to tell about men they have crossed paths with. The reason you haven't become a sexist pig as you put it is because you realize this on some level.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Its a great excuse, dress like a whore, but be snobby and rude... I can only masturbate so much, and you cant screw hookers without a condom, Thats sexual frustration. I beleive crime rates would drop if North American girls were less stuck up, I havnt had sex in about 2 years and i do go out quite a bit, I even have allot of money in the bank, im sure if i advertised that at a bar i'd get laid right away, and dont tell me it aint true. Women want men with money, I have money but i dont want a woman who just wants money, So im pretty much SOL. Atleast in this material drivin Capitalistic Counrty, Go to Europe or Aisa and women arnt as picky and greedy, i know this cause i have, and have family and friends who travel allot. Why do you think theres so many gay people now, and im not being homophobic, i have gay friends, I know most gay people like to say they were born that way, but thats a crock of #, they were made that way by how rediculous it is to find a female partner, and scocieties ever increasing acceptance of homosexuals. But im a man, im inherantly violent, so that means ill eventually rape someone right? No, ill probably turn turn gay long before that lol. Myabe we all have to become gay or atleast bisexual before women will figure it out, then they can work there whole lives and buy there own friggin jewelry and cars and clothes and shoes and so on... While we just sluff them off like they do to us, then maybe there sexual frustration will chnage there minds, i doubt it though. Let me put it one way, Gay guys can replace a vagina with an Anus, but lesbians have to use strap ons or have oral sex for the rest of there lives. So get off your high and mighty horses or stop dressing like you actully like casual sex. Im just gona move to Sweden lol, girls there pick up guys, and just to have casual sex without all the strings.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Err..... one massive flaw in your theory.

A world without men would be wiped out within a generation.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Yup agreed and I am female. I know women who will bring up something that happened years earlier just to pick a fight lol Every guy I have dated has been amazed how I am not like this. I don't see the point honestly. What is done is done, why rehash it? Yes women are a lot to handle which is why my 4 close gf's are a lot like me

nothing like using a thread for good old self promotion. Glad you are so special,and nothing at all like the rest of us. Give us a break. I have seen guys bring up something that happened years ago as well.
I'd also like to talk to every guy you dated..I have a feeling..you just want to trash women..yet say you aren't like them at all...what a joke.

Not to toot my own horn but YES I am nothing like women today. I am proud of that and if you knew me in any way shape or form you'd know this.

Also trash women? Who said I wanted to do that? I don't trash anyone male or female, both sexes have their issues not just women.

I AM a woman for heavens sake and I see first hand how they treat men and other women. I am nothing like that and if you don't like it too bad. As for my exes well I don't give out personal information but yes they have all come crawling back, believe me or not that is your choice I know what happened. Also I never said I was perfect I just know how to act like a lady and treat a man and others.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orion75

Source

I should be as stated above a complete sexist pig but I am not....your women world would be the same world we are in today...Same Wars, Same Religions, basically the same but with knowone for you to blame.........

Women have these same kinds of stories to tell about men they have crossed paths with. Men have these same kinds of stories to tell about men they have crossed paths with. The reason you haven't become a sexist pig as you put it is because you realize this on some level.

Correct which as stated the perfect world is Symbiotic....
Mans World = Same Crimes.....
Womens World= Same Crimes.....

The only difference is biology not Ideology.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Correct which as stated the perfect world is Symbiotic....
Mans World = Same Crimes.....
Womens World= Same Crimes.....

The only difference is biology not Ideology.

Even if you look back to past Roman and Greek societies where homosexuality was practiced, they still continued on in their wars and quest for dominance but they used younger, smaller men or those willing to take a passive role in place of female objects of sexual desire. Without women, too the same greed over land and quest for dominance would still trouble the world. If you read through these forums you get a sense that many of the world leaders have no sexual interest in women anyway and marry as a front.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Is the potential there for the nuclear button to be pushed because of PMS?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Men aren't incarcerated for mutilating their spouses bodies fractionally as much as women are. There have been many cases when women have even served their now-dead husband's body parts to their children to eat, before killing them too. Women are more than capable of being much more malicious than men.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join