It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal to Boycott Isreal???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Wow.. illegal to boycott.. never thought I would see it. I guess a company can "choose" to not do business with an Israeli company, though.. not officially "boycott"

So much for free enterprise, eh?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

So much for free enterprise, eh?

Exactly what I thought. lol

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

never forfeit these sacred vows and rights bestowed upon us in The Constitution Of The United States Of America!

Just thought I would pop in to make the point that, as explicitly worded in the Constitution, rights are not in fact "bestowed upon us" via a piece of paper. Your rights are yours because you are sentient; a ridiculously small number of those rights are enumerated by said piece of paper.

To the OP: apologies for the off topic post; i'm rather buzzed right now and have nothing on topic to add....perhaps later.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749
reply to post by windword

Yes this seems to be very real. Wow I never believed all the Isreal conspiracy stuff untill now. America is in Isreal's pocket. O.o

Or am I over reacting?

I assure you that you are not over reacting. If anything you are under reacting.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I personally have no problem with the jews.
However the state of israel can burn for all I care.
I do boycott israel, if i find something that is built there I try my darndest to avoid it.
Heck, I wouldn't even own a desert eagle, they're over hyped anyway.
And I will take every opportunity to inform people that israel not only kills their neighbors but has killed US citizens.
Remember the USS Liberty.
The guy on the video prolly just wanted hits on his page.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

I am not being rude and do apologize if you took it that way as that was/is not/not ever my intention and am just pointing out the obvious way that this thread could be spun.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
I am unabashedly pro-Israel. But if a person or corporation wants to boycott them, they should be allowed to as freedom of choice. America can lay sanctions on Cuba, Iran, Syria, what have you, but a business can't say "I won't sell goods from X country" if they want to? Ridiculous.

/TOA

Freely admitting to being pro-terrorist, huh? Ballsy move.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I didn't direct that at you. I was agreeing with you?? lol

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

Why is it that criticism of Israel has to come with asterisks and footnotes and apologies? Israel is a warmongering horde of self-obsessed criminals suffering from delusions of grandeur.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749

I didn't direct that at you. I was agreeing with you?? lol

I see. Thank you. We are good!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by blood0fheroes

never forfeit these sacred vows and rights bestowed upon us in The Constitution Of The United States Of America!

Just thought I would pop in to make the point that, as explicitly worded in the Constitution, rights are not in fact "bestowed upon us" via a piece of paper. Your rights are yours because you are sentient; a ridiculously small number of those rights are enumerated by said piece of paper.

To the OP: apologies for the off topic post; i'm rather buzzed right now and have nothing on topic to add....perhaps later.

Enumerated by definition is to mention separately or in order; name one by one; list which legally speaking is that the mention sperately in order is defined as the acts are bestowable.
edit on 4-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join